Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Was there ever a down syndrome foid Tinder experiment?

RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

satirecel
★★★★★
I did some quick research on Google and .co, but found nothing.

We know that all females (even burn victims and 400lbs landwhales) have infinite SMV and that's most likely also the case with down syndrome foids.
We can already assume the results. Hundreds of likes after a few hours/days.
It would be a nuclear blackpill. Maybe someone should test it, so we can prove our assumption.
I would do it myself, but I'm lazy as fuck and getting new sim cards here is kinda hard and complicated here.

Sooo maybe some brocel still has an old or unused simcard for Tinder, wants to try it out and share the results on .co. :feelsEhh:
But on the other side... it will be massive SuicideFuel and should we really increase raise our cortisol levels with such obvious experiment-results?

We know that all females (even burn victims and 400lbs landwhales) have infinite SMV and that's most likely also the case with down syndrome foids.
It would be a nuclear blackpill. Maybe someone should test it, so we can prove our assumption.
I would do it myself, but I'm lazy as fuck and getting new sim cards here is kinda hard and complicated here.

Sooo maybe some brocel still has an old or unused simcard for Tinder, wants to try it out and share the results on .co. :feelsEhh:
But on the other side... it will be massive SuicideFuel and should we really increase raise our cortisol levels with such obvious experiment-results?
Far worse than a tinder experiment: a real experiment
The male looksmatch always rots alone

Z13nVXc.jpg

Z13nVXc.jpg
Yeah I've seen that. Brutal shit.
But it's just one guy and not dozens you know.

Z13nVXc.jpg
That one picture with that genetic dead end of a foid picking chad always gets to me. It really shows just how shitty female nature is.

Even having down syndrome does nothing to quell a foids hypergamy

8d2d9eab62cb973b5a10468b567ba14e4e1c0f96 gorilla trekking in uganda 3908

Z13nVXc.jpg
Genitically Perfect chad ONLY.
OVER IF YOU HAVE AN ERROR IN EVEN 1 BASE PAIR .

That one picture with that genetic dead end of a foid picking chad always gets to me. It really shows just how shitty female nature is.

Even having down syndrome does nothing to quell a foids hypergamy

View attachment 378748
Look at how much she's trying to broadcast the fact that her looksmatch is "just a friend". She sees him as literal trash beneath her

Look at how much she's trying to broadcast the fact that her looksmatch is "just a friend". She sees him as literal trash beneath her
She made an EFFORT to point it out as if being scene with her looksmatch is insulting.

She retains the basic female shittiness despite the same exact problem he does. Why should any man care about a woman with a disability if they all still expect chads.

Truly sickening shit

Z13nVXc.jpg

JFL

Literally her fucking looksmatch bro. Fucking pathetic

Last edited:

I did it on OkCupid.
She got tons of messages later even from germans.

You can buy a number online for verification for a small bitcoin fee.

They are out of stock right now though.

Down syndrome foid can have children.. with 50% chance of them being born with down sydrome.
Men with down syndrome on the other hand are sterile. Never began for them :cryfeels:

I did it on OkCupid.
She got tons of messages later even from germans.
Damn, this world is truly doomed.
Fuck man, my day is ruined again.
These threads belong to must-read content tbh.

You can buy a number online for verification for a small bitcoin fee.

They are out of stock right now though.
Ahh thanks for sharing that site, all free SMS services don't work.
I hope this one does, but it looks kinda fishy ngl.

Glad someone knew exactly what to post.

Pig nose... downie... no legs or vaginas... it does not stop a foid from getting male attention. FULL STOP.

Femcels do not exist. Tutorial mode. ETC.