Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Was thinking of starting a youtube channel

• Thread starter VirginAutistManlet
  • Start date
VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
But as a trucel, the demographic reach for my content would be extremely low, it would be too unrelateable for even most incels, let a lone people unaware of the whole existence of celdom.

Should do it anyway man

yt channel about what?

do it, its not like you have better things to do

try it OP. funnyguymaxx.

I wouldn't be doing it for money at all, it wouldn't be advertiser friendly content anyway, it would just be an outlet, like posting here is.

If you plan to do purely pilling, then no. BUT with a proper cover and strategy you could sneak in black pills to a general audience. Nothing high IQ, just poke fun at women’s ridiculous expectations or something.

I wouldn't be doing it for money at all, it wouldn't be advertiser friendly content anyway, it would just be an outlet, like posting here is.

Oh, so you just want to waste time then lol

I plan on starting a legit youtube channel at some point, already have some ideas for some vids drawn up in concept, pretty sure a few of these will go viral and even become memes, and that's the point of those videos, there's software I'll need to buy to do this legit so I don't have to worry about getting in any legal trouble

I don't see the point in spending hours of my life creating "advertiser friendly content" if the channel isn't going to be profitable, that doesn't make sense, if you are going to do an outlet channel (which I have done), they go all out, no point in half assing it and wasting your time

Oh, so you just want to waste time then lol

I plan on starting a legit youtube channel at some point, already have some ideas for some vids drawn up in concept, pretty sure a few of these will go viral and even become memes, and that's the point of those videos, there's software I'll need to buy to do this legit so I don't have to worry about getting in any legal trouble

I don't see the point in spending hours of my life creating "advertiser friendly content" if the channel isn't going to be profitable, that doesn't make sense, if you are going to do an outlet channel (which I have done), they go all out, no point in half assing it and wasting your time

If i wanted to make money though, wouldn't I just start buying children's toys, and reviewing them? thats where all the easy youtube money is, isn't it?

there's software I'll need to buy to do this legit so I don't have to worry about getting in any legal trouble
I'd just torrent it. There's no way anyone will find out, and if they do you'll be rich enough to get it thrown out of court by then or pay a small fine.

If i wanted to make money though, wouldn't I just start buying children's toys, and reviewing them? thats where all the easy youtube money is, isn't it?

Are ugly people reviewing those toys?

Do the people reviewing look like lonely single guys?

Because as an incel, you'd just come off as "creepy" and probably get your channel taken down JFL
I'd just torrent it. There's no way anyone will find out, and if they do you'll be rich enough to get it thrown out of court by then or pay a small fine.

Why would I want to bother risking it or going through all that shit, its one time purchase, if you are going to go legit, then don't half ass it, my dream for my future is a STRESS FREE life, I'm not trying to even leave a small possibility for stress and worry

Imagine creating this mega famous channel and now a percentage of the money it generates now goes to some company because you made a mistake and showed something in a video indicating you used their stolen software

Instead of spending $20 to $100 you now have to give them a cut of tens of thousands every month

I'd kill myself if I made a fuck up like that, sorry, not risking it, and I'd advise you don't either

If you ever go to do anything legit on a public media platform, spend your money on the tools you used

Last edited:
But as a trucel, the demographic reach for my content would be extremely low, it would be too unrelateable for even most incels, let a lone people unaware of the whole existence of celdom.
Same I might post some blackpill related content on stuff like how low body fat is cope

Why would I want to bother risking it or going through all that shit, its one time purchase, if you are going to go legit, then don't half ass it, my dream for my future is a STRESS FREE life, I'm not trying to even leave a small possibility for stress and worry

Imagine creating this mega famous channel and now a percentage of the money it generates now goes to some company because you made a mistake and showed something in a video indicating you used their stolen software

Instead of spending $20 to $100 you now have to give them a cut of tens of thousands every month

I'd kill myself if I made a fuck up like that, sorry, not risking it, and I'd advise you don't either
I don't think there's any way they'll likely find out, I've never heard of it happening before. I bet more people got busted for downloading songs than getting busted for using stolen software for a video. If it miraculously happens I'd just take down the videos and reupload them with new software.
Are ugly people reviewing those toys?

Do the people reviewing look like lonely single guys?

Because as an incel, you'd just come off as "creepy" and probably get your channel taken down JFL
You can just show your hands and act like you have a kid in the background by playing baby noises.

I don't think there's any way they'll likely find out

Why take that risk, to save $20 on something that will make you thousands?, laws are changing all the time and there's always some loophole,

I could give you an example of how they could find out, but that would reveal a lot about my plans for my channel, which I would never do

Here's the way I look at it, its only an unnecessary cost if the channel isn't going to be profitable and you don't think your content is good

So here's the question, if you are making a channel you don't think it will be profitable and the content isn't note worthy, WHY ARE YOU EVEN BOTHERING?

I am pretty sure this channel would blow up in a year maybe even a few months, spending a few thousand that is just going to go on snacks or food or something makes no difference to me, I've made larger gambles on the lottery and I had no control over what numbers would be generated, with this gamble, whether I win or not is largely up to me and the choices I make

You can just show your hands and act like you have a kid in the background by playing baby noises.

If you are a wristcel they'll be able to see how lonely you are from your hands :feelskek:

Here's the thing though, if you aren't a woman a channel like that won't work, unless you are a dad, and you have to show a child for people to accept that, if people just hear a man's voice and never see a child, you could put on the whole Mr Rogers fake calm accent and it wouldn't matter, people would be "creeped out" by it

So are you going to hire a female voice actor for your videos?

Using TTS is an option, but if its too robotic it will be off putting

Last edited:
Do it bro, if it's about incel content i will watch it

I think a lot of you sometimes overplay how ugly you are. Being mediocre in looks won’t get you tang, but it won’t ipso facto get you removed from YouTube. (Not yet anyway.) If you can present yourself passably and sound genuine, and can hold back some of your fire, I think you can make it in whatever it is you’re trying to achieve on YouTube.

Especially you Ethnicels out there. You get the diversity pass. Faggotmaxx, dump on Trump every now and again, and they will absolutely love you. You can literally pop Blackpilling stats and be okay.

However, be aware that starting next week, you may have to let Google run ads on your channel or else they’ll rip it for being “no longer commercially viable.”

I say do that, OP, you could become next eggy :feelskek:

Why take that risk, to save $20 on something that will make you thousands?, laws are changing all the time and there's always some loophole,

I could give you an example of how they could find out, but that would reveal a lot about my plans for my channel, which I would never do

Here's the way I look at it, its only an unnecessary cost if the channel isn't going to be profitable and you don't think your content is good
It's ok if it's only $20, I thought it was hundreds.
So here's the question, if you are making a channel you don't think will be profitable and the content isn't note worthy, WHY ARE YOU EVEN BOTHERING?
I am pretty sure this channel would blow up in a year maybe even a few months, spending a few thousand that is just going to go on snacks or food or something makes no difference to me, I've made larger gambles on the lottery and I had no control over what numbers would be generated, with this gamble, whether I win or not is largely up to me and the choices I make
Cucktube might take my channels or videos down for no reason, then I'll lose the money I spent on the software unless I have an equal amount of subs on bitchute or another uncucked video upload platform. So it's a big risk that I won't be making money, unless it's from direct donations.
Here's the thing though, if you aren't a woman a channel like that won't work, unless you are a dad, and you have to show a child for people to accept that, if people just hear a man's voice and never see a child, you could put on the whole Mr Rogers fake calm accent and it wouldn't matter, people would be "creeped out" by it

So are you going to hire a female voice actor for your videos?

Using TTS is an option, but if its too robotic it will be off putting
Maybe I can borrow one of my kid nephews once and put him in a video and pretend he's my son.

Last edited:
Cucktube might take my channels or videos down for no reason

Only if you are making content that isn't "neutral"

I'm going to stay away from politics on my channel, may do a bit of gaming, etc

good luck on your channel blackpillpres

I'll sub. I had to delete my channel due to inceltears stalkers.

Me too. Sub4sub?

I'd love to start a youtube channel but i'm too uncreative and high inhib.

I'm subbed for a few incel channels and they seem to be growing in subs quickly. I say try it.