Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Was Zyzz making it out of inceldom an unique case?

• Thread starter Deleted member 19457
  • Start date
Deleted member 19457

Deleted member 19457

IT full of fags
-
Zyzz was a scrawny sand nigger ethnic who was dirt poor. From his pics of childhood, he wasn't ugly per se but he wasn't exactly good looking facially either.

But then you all know his story of looksmaxxing and gymmaxxing and steroidmaxxing to become arguably the greatest ethnic Chad the world has ever seen.

Was his case just unique?

the genetic potential was there already, it just needed to be developed.

He was a pioneer, an ethnic Tyler Durden

His brother got arrested for trafficking steroids once so it's possible zyzz did use them

no bro he had decent face and was tall

Also just fucking lol at incels who think they'll ascend simply by lifting heavy objects and eating chicken

Zyzz had girlfriends before lifting weights. He's tall and already had a decent looking face. He was never an incel.

Zyzz was already a high-tier normie/chadlite-borderline (tall, good facial features but was too skinny) who ascended through steroidmaxxing, it's possible for chadlites to become chads through steroids!

Just blast thousands of dollars a month worth of steroids and have an autistic devotion to the gym and diet bro

There was no inceldom for him to make it out of to begin with

Xyzzy steroid maxed at the right time I wish I could go back. Gains made from steroids during teen years are permanent and they appear way better

well he was fucking 186cm, its over

Steroids/lifting filling out your weak jawline plus leanmaxxing is a legit strat, just need to watch that hairline

He was never ugly though, just skinny. I don't know if he got plastic surgery or started mewing or something but his face, especially his jawline, looked pretty good after he looksmaxxed. He was also 6'2". Tall normies with muscle can get chicks fairly easily.

That's fucking it. I don't care if it's unrealistic to believe it's going to improve my life, delusions can invigorate activity and we need delusions to do ANYTHING. I'm going to Zyzzmaxx starting right now. FUCK THE WORLD I'M GOING TO ZYZZMAXX.

All he did was go from mid tier normalfag to Chad slayer
So by that logic maybe if you try really hard you'll go from incel to low tier normalfag
Oh who am I kidding there is no escape from this lmao

JFL if you think zyzz was natty

also jfl if you think zyzz was incel,look at that face and height

Last edited:
He was gl. Questionable if he ever was incel, maybe he just tries to project this underdog image to motivate more fags to lift weights. He was literally an influencer. RIP btw.

Nobody ever saw zyzz fucking. He might've fucked one or two drunk festival sluts, but all we ever saw was him acting like a dancing dork around them.

Jeff Seid is even more comical. That guy worked his ass off but he still looks like a Pikachu faggot.

Tbh, I would say a lot of people on here could also get out of inceldom.
But most here have severe depression, anxiety, etc. And aren't motivated.

Zyzz was a scrawny sand nigger ethnic who was dirt poor. From his pics of childhood, he wasn't ugly per se but he wasn't exactly good looking facially either.

But then you all know his story of looksmaxxing and gymmaxxing and steroidmaxxing to become arguably the greatest ethnic Chad the world has ever seen.

Was his case just unique?
Not really anything unique, he was quite tall and had a decent face, the gymmaxing and steroids pushed him into Chad territory.

His gymaxx helped him fuck stacies believe it or not.before it he would bang a 4/10 ethnic girl,so gymaxx if actually maxxed to that kind of level zyzz had may be helpful

Tenor 5

not a single word