Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Was Zyzz the Biggest Incel to Chad Transformation?

B

Beckham

Banned
-
http://www.benshukrallah.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Zyzz-Before-After2.png

http://i.imgur.com/dvoiJlC.jpg

He needs a new haircut. He looks idiotic.

He was never incel, he was a skinny normie.

I have been trying to explain to everybody here if you are 5/10 go to GYM and go to TRP. An 5/10 can become a 6/10 or even a 7... but people here just say "hurdur copecopecope"

KilluminoidBR said:

I have been trying to explain to everybody here if you are 5/10 go to GYM and go to TRP. An 5/10 can become a 6/10 or even a 7.

KilluminoidBR said:
I have been trying to explain to everybody here if you are 5/10 go to GYM and go to TRP. An 5/10 can become a 6/10 or even a 7... but people here just say "hurdur copecopecope"
He also went through puberty as well.

He was never incel.

He's a tallfag and his face was already good enough to get laid, so he got laid even before lifting.

KilluminoidBR said:

What is TRP?

NegroKing said:
He needs a new haircut. He looks idiotic.

Well he's dead so there isn't much he can do about his hair at this point.

KilluminoidBR said:

TRP can only help under certain circumstances. It only works if you’re neurotypical and look normie. That way you can weed out the bullshit from the truth and still have an ok base in terms of building attraction. But if you’re an aspie and/or ugly as fuck, then forget about it. Chad on the other hand doesn’t even need it.

Framecel222 said:
Well he's dead so there isn't much he can do about his hair at this point.

I luv u

Like everyone else said, Zyzz was never an incel. He had the height, hair, face (even though he reportedly got jaw implants) and the frame. At worst, before his transformation into Chad, he was a solid normalfag with a loser hobby. Selling his WoW account was probably the smartest thing he ever did.

There is no incel to chad 'transformation'. You're either incel or not.

Stahp. Zyzz was slaying since HS.

He was never incel looking.

This is why i dont take anyone below 21 seriously.

Bri8564 said:
What is TRP?

The Red Pill.

NegroKing said:
TRP can only help under certain circumstances. It only works if you’re neurotypical and look normie. That way you can weed out the bullshit from the truth and still have an ok base in terms of building attraction. But if you’re an aspie and/or ugly as fuck, then forget about it. Chad on the other hand doesn’t even need it.

Yes i agree. Thats why i say to do this just if you are minimun 5/10.
If you are Sub5 only Plastic Surgery can save you.

How the fuck did he manage to get such a jawline

the first pic is a normie and the second is chadlite. his hair makes it impossible for him to be chad.

Look at his jawline dude.
Genetics are everything