Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Washington Post writes article about Scott Beierle AKA St. Yogacel, picture and slogan used actually make it look like a kickass action movie LMAO!

Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-

Screenshot 2019 06 22 23 40 53 1 1

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Nice job Washington Post.

R.I.P St. Yogacel.

Tbh looks more like a boomer meme

I forgot all about him tbh

If he was trying to kill vapid thots then he targeted the right place

Not going to lie, that looks badass.

It would be a bit more badass if the shooting wasn’t so pathetic

“We called him Nazi Scott. He’d walk up and just start talking about ... how Hitler was right to clear the human race of gays and Jews and blacks.”

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

they should make a movie about him

That looks like a meme ngl, loled.
These media corps are retarded.
I know lol, if any of us had made this Cucktears would have frothed at the mouth. As it's The Washington Post, it's perfectly fine.

I know lol, if any of us had made this Cucktears would have frothed at the mouth. As it's The Washington Post, it's perfectly fine.
They would do anything to suck more jewmedia cock tbh. Weirdos...

He should have killed more but 2 foids is better than none

He should have killed more but 2 foids is better than none
From what I read in that Washington Post article he asked the receptionist when the busiest day was, she said Saturday and he looked disappointed.

“We called him Nazi Scott. He’d walk up and just start talking about ... how Hitler was right to clear the human race of gays and Jews and blacks.”

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Based af :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I forgot all about him tbh
You have to listen to his album he dropped before he died. Thanks to @outherebrothers for uploading it after they kept taking it down from cuckcloud and cucktube.

You have to listen to his album he dropped before he died. Thanks to @outherebrothers for uploading it after they kept taking it down from cuckcloud and cucktube.
No problem, Thank YOU for finding all his video diaries bro.

Was listening to his album just this morning funny enough. Double Bagger is hilarious, especially as it's done in the style of an old country song :feelskek:

Last edited:
Thanks bro :feelsokman:
No probs. History must be preserved, in spite of how unpalatable it might be to the majority. I also have the findings of the police enquiry into why he went ER, saved as well. Naturally the results were inconclusive. Still an interesting read all the same.

History must be preserved, in spite of how unpalatable it might be to the majority.
The saints will reward you for your deeds.
I also have the findings of the police enquiry into why he went ER, saved as well. Naturally the results were inconclusive. Still an interesting read all the same.
You should post it. I wonder what happened to that "incel shooter" who shot 12 in a nightclub a few months ago.

The saints will reward you for your deeds.

You should post it. I wonder what happened to that "incel shooter" who shot 12 in a nightclub a few months ago.
I did make a thread (I think?) a while back on it, I've attatched the reports here anyway. Long reads, but as I am interested in St. Yogacel it was interesting to hear about his background, family etc.

Worth making a seperate thread maybe?

Haven't heard alot about this new shooter, will make it my next mission to find out :feelzez:

Attachments

• TPD+Hot+Yoga+Shooting+Individal+Report.pdf
    7.2 MB · Views: 22
  • supplemental_report.pdf
    6.3 MB · Views: 15
I did make a thread (I think?) a while back on it, I've attatched the reports here anyway. Long reads, but as I am interested in St. Yogacel it was interesting to hear about his background, family etc.

Worth making a seperate thread maybe?

Haven't heard alot about this new shooter, will make it my next mission to find out :feelzez:
I can't read it because I don't have adobe, but I think it would make an interesting thread to see what others have to say.

Did he kill himself or is he still alive

I got it to work. Jfl at what he did before he started shooting in the yoga studio. True autism.

:feelskek: They talk to his mother and there might be an incident of Incel rage when he smashes her TV. I'm gonna re-read it again tonight, bedtime reading :feelsgah:
Hollywood should be making a movie about this instead of whatever soy cuck shit they have in the works now.

Hollywood should be making a movie about this instead of whatever soy cuck shit they have in the works now.
At least they've got the poster ready made, courtesy of The Washington Post :feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back