Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious wasn't there a bait-y thread about desiring 11 year olds?

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
i remember when i first joined, some guy started a thread saying something like "11 year olds are at their peak SMV and every man wants to healthy fertile 11 year old" and i was just lmaoing at the how bait-y it was.

who did this thread? link? i can't find it

Fbi made that thread

I think I may be able to find it if it wasn't deleted. Was it still september when you saw the thread?

May have been October or November
The user was probably permabanned and so the thread was most likely deleted, since I couldn't find anything (i looked until the end of 2019).

If it was deleted as nothing of value was lost.

Even from an objective practical view (holding disgust for pedos) you just don't realise a foid cannot be naturally penetrated until her vagina produces cervical mucus which doesn't go into production until a foid starts her menstraul cycle.

Generally this is ages 12-13 years old and starting prior at ages 9-11 is a rare anomaly.

That said (dare I say) there have been world records where..................urgh roll tape. "Age of Mother 6 years old"

If it was deleted as nothing of value was lost.

Even from an objective practical view (holding disgust for pedos) you just don't realise a foid cannot be naturally penetrated until her vagina produces cervical mucus which doesn't go into production until a foid starts her menstraul cycle.

Generally this is ages 12-13 years old and starting prior at ages 9-11 is a rare anomaly.

That said (dare I say) there have been world records where..................urgh roll tape. "Age of Mother 6 years old"

Are teen girls able to be naturally penetrated because I think like only 80% of cycles are anovulatory 1st year after menarche, 3rd year 50% and only 10% are anovulatory 6th year.

but teen girls have sex so I think they can be naturally penetrated by teen chads.

Are teen girls able to be naturally penetrated because I think like only 80% of cycles are anovulatory 1st year after menarche, 3rd year 50% and only 10% are anovulatory 6th year.

but teen girls have sex so I think they can be naturally penetrated by teen chads.

Haven't looked into it too much, but the "if she bleeds, she breeds", suggesting intercourse is immediately available upon periods, meme might be wrong. As it appears, using health advice, that it can take up to 1 whole year of menstrual cycles before cervical mucus (the vagina's natural lube or cum) is consistent enough to allow for penis penetration.

From observations in my high school/s girls can menstrate ages 11-12 and get sexually active as young 12 going on 13- but they are/were the rarer cases. I personally knew of two foids in high school who showed credible evidence they were already fucking vaginally (including shagging a mate of mine) by age 12.

Most girls in my second high school were definitely fucking by ages 14 going on 15. They might lie about it now to their current partners, but I walked into bedrooms, camping tents, playparks, bike sheds and toilet stalls and witnessed it first hand that pre age of consent teen fucking happens.

Above all- Chad only.

Last edited:
That was actually made by
@speedtypingincel about "mature 11 year old WOMEN" :lul:

Well they mog 30+ year old foids at least. Source: science

Don’t know tbh. Didn’t see that one.

Haven't looked into it too much, but the "if she bleeds, she breeds", suggesting intercourse is immediately available upon periods, meme might be wrong. As it appears, using health advice, that it can take up to 1 whole year of menstrual cycles before cervical mucus (the vagina's natural lube or cum) is consistent enough to allow for penis penetration.

From observations in my high school/s girls can menstrate ages 11-12 and get sexually active as young 12 going on 13- but they are/were the rarer cases. I personally knew of two foids in high school who showed credible evidence they were already fucking vaginally (including shagging a mate of mine) by age 12.

Most girls in my second high school were definitely fucking by ages 14 going on 15. They might lie about it now to their current partners, but I walked into bedrooms, camping tents, playparks, bike sheds and toilet stalls and witnessed it first hand that pre age of consent teen fucking happens.

Above all- Chad only.
tbh nothing happens in biology without a reason, if she bleeds she's able to breed. Else, she wouldn't have bled.

That was actually made by
@speedtypingincel about "mature 11 year old WOMEN" :lul:
how do you know? you weren't there back then? and is that why he's banned?

how do you know? you weren't there back then? and is that why he's banned?
How do I know? Man I've been browsing/lurking on incel/mgtow/sluthate forums for 4 years now. I've been lurking this forum ever since mid-late 2018. I swallowed blackpill when I was 17. I'll be 21 in a few months.

How do I know? Man I've been browsing/lurking on incel/mgtow/sluthate forums for 4 years now. I've been lurking this forum ever since mid-late 2018. I swallowed blackpill when I was 17. I'll be 21 in a few months.
i wish there was a archive of the thread

honestly, you can't blame me if IT screenshot it, (which they won't see the thread unless someone posts on it)

IT will inevitably screenshot that thread if they see it
Yes, I know but I'm just saying that if I find that thread on IT subreddit within the next day or two then I'm suspecting you for being an Infiltrator.

Yes, I know but I'm just saying that if I find that thread on IT subreddit within the next day or two then I'm suspecting you for being an Infiltrator.
only 3 incels (and one bluepiller) on the thread. i doubt IT will see it unless someone posts on there

not that surprising of a chart ngl. though LOL at them mogging +30 year olds lol, I wouldn't have expected that.
i honestly think girls peak at 17-20, not 14

i honestly think girls peak at 17-20, not 14
I was going to say 16-17 tbh not 14. though tbh I think it really depends on the female and what age she started developing.

I was going to say 16-17 tbh not 14. though tbh I think it really depends on the female and what age she started developing.
there are some physically mature 14 year olds who i can get attracted to

depends on the girl tbh
I'd say peak for most is 14 - 20
i think 17 because that's when they're completely done with puberty and physically mature as possible but with lots of youth

Although @speedtypingincel at https://incels.is/threads/dont-be-d...tracted-to-fertile-teenagers-is-lying.149896/ specified 11, he also used a range of 10-12

Not sure why he zeroed on those numbers.

Prime SMV has to do not just with being a virgin, but lack of exposure to other men so they don't get hooked on chad pherimones.

I'll go a step further: prime SMV is five so you can enjoy six years of non-sexual friendship together (in b4 'grooming') and she'll have spend the majority of her life with you before consummating your love.

Even from an objective practical view (holding disgust for pedos)
you just don't realise a foid cannot be naturally penetrated
until her vagina produces cervical mucus
which doesn't go into production until a foid starts her menstraul cycle.

That's fucking stupid. Even if a foid was dry you can just poke half of the tip inside, ejaculate inside, and then your own cum is lubrication.

Fucking "naturally" penetrated, you're implying it's "un-natural" which simply isn't true.

Plus the need for lube goes down if the foreskin is intract since there is a gliding action of the sheath.

Cervical mucous nourishes and protects sperm so obviously having it there is important for when you are trying to conceive with your wife.

But that does not mean it's necessary for having non-procreative prepubescent sex with her.

That is something obviously of benefit for health and pair-bonding.

it can take up to 1 whole year of menstrual cycles before cervical mucus (the vagina's natural lube or cum) is consistent enough to allow for penis penetration.
This is cope.

Probably a study done on circumcised dicks, which need more lube due to lack of gliding action creating more natural friction and abrasion that tears vaginas and hurts both sides.

it was hilarious and based. IT soy Cucks seething