Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Watch as redditniggers dodge a completely valid question because answer is uncomfortable

RopeMaXXer

RopeMaXXer

Admiral
★★★

Hurr you don't deserve anything :soy:

No, given current dating trends, who do those guys match up to? That's right, noone.

So if effort and good intentions aren't enough ... what is? Oh yeah that's right, GENETICS.

This is why they have to stop the conversation.

I hate when toilets say shit like that. They have no clue what being an incel feels like.

I hate when toilets say shit like that. They have no clue what being an incel feels like.
It's easy to say that no one is entitled to something you've undeservedly had access to your entire life no matter what. Something you've never had trouble with.

there are three things redditors excel at: writing paragraphs of irrelevant dribble, dishonesty and hypocrisy
you will not find a more pathetic and weak collective of people on the internet than the shithole that is reddit

there are three things redditors excel at: writing paragraphs of irrelevant dribble, dishonesty and hypocrisy
you will not find a more pathetic and weak collective of people on the internet than the shithole that is reddit
Add downvoting and calls for censorship (reporting your post to the mods)

Add downvoting and calls for censorship (reporting your post to the mods)
that is a symptom of their collective narcissism. i don't believe in free speech either because it's a load of shit that "intellectuals" propped up to defend their garbage, now that they've gained systemic power and tore down communties, religions and so on, they don't need it anymore. i hope they get what's coming to them one day and i hope redditoids get a taste of it too. they don't deserve to have opinions, they don't deserve to have the right to speak.

that is a symptom of their collective narcissism. i don't believe in free speech either because it's a load of shit that "intellectuals" propped up to defend their garbage, now that they've gained systemic power and tore down communties, religions and so on, they don't need it anymore. i hope they get what's coming to them one day and i hope redditoids get a taste of it too. they don't deserve to have opinions, they don't deserve to have the right to speak.
I know but redditors always like to think of themselves as tolerant when they're anything but

Hurr you don't deserve anything :soy:

No, given current dating trends, who do those guys match up to? That's right, noone.

Hate it when roasties appeal to nature. Traits that are prefered by females are not necessarily a selection advantage. Do you really think that having hugeass ornaments that make you more visible for predators or horns that pierce your skull are a selection advantage? Last, but not least: The appeal to nature is completely hypocritical when it comes from a western toilet that stuffs herself full with birth control pills and is completely removed from nature - you break the laws of nature as you like and only appeal to it if it benefits you, as soon as you have a disadvantage you beg society for comfort/protection because you are weak and cannot stand up for yourself. Martial law when you are strong, human law when you are weak - you can't have both things. If you appeal to nature you also have to live with the not so much fun aspects of it.

This. They write endless paragraphs and say no word in the end.

To be fair, as hideous as my face is... I'd rather be incel than date a single mother.

I cringe when I see men dating chad's leftover cumrags and paying for his spawn.

This is just another soy filled sub. JFL if you think "debate" is possible on reddit.

they don't deserve anything :soy: :soy: :soy:

even though femoids deserve tall guys and chads

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back