Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Watch This Blackpill Video

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
★★★★★
Amazing video, discussing the blackpill. I really would recommend you guys seeing this.

Last edited:
I like open world games because I see how far I can go with a genocide run.

What's not Blackpill, isn't completely true.

He also discusses why we do things like that in video games. Because society has stripped away our nature so we seek these natural manly primal instinct out in open world video games, because they can´t be practiced in society anymore; Watch the video you won´t regret it.
What's not Blackpill, isn't completely true.
I guess that is true, I will change it then, because this IS in fact the truth.

I like these games because i like exploring places and clearing dungeons.

Damn, very interesting, thanks for sharing.

Damn, very interesting, thanks for sharing.
I thought so too, and you´re welcome. I´m just glad someone watched the video it doesn´t seem like people are interested in it though, despite it being quality content.

I thought so too, and you´re welcome. I´m just glad someone watched the video it doesn´t seem like people are interested in it though, despite it being quality content.
Sadly, a ten minute video is a monumental task, to watch, for many, in these days of instant and shallow gratification. Even I must remind myself to be patient, with a lot of things.

Sadly, a ten minute video is a monumental task, to watch, for many, in these days of instant and shallow gratification. Even I must remind myself to be patient, with a lot of things.
Yeah it´s too bad, especially when it is such an enlightened video such as this.

we enjoy the relative security of playing it safe instead rather than take the risk of losing absolutely everything.