Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Watch this depressing ass video on how innocent people in Japan are sentenced to die alone because “reasons”

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★

IT do these hikikimories have bad personalities? Explain please.

I hate how no one takes this seriously

I think the Japanese government realized much too late that importing Western culture and all of the feminism and degeneracy it brings with it is the reason for their birth rate being in free fall.

When women have power only destruction follows.

I hate how no one takes this seriously
Yep and it will never change
I think the Japanese government realized much too late that importing Western culture and all of the feminism and degeneracy it brings with it is the reason for their birth rate being in free fall.

Very true. I hope one day men will figure out how horrible it is to have women in power and fix it

Yep and it will never change
6c6.gif

Bookmarked

Will watch later.

Then i comment... Again

I think the program they go once a month ain't bad to break out of isolation and to start to be more independent with small responsibility ect, but then again for what, wageslaving to cope and die alone in the end.

Men will always be disposable

Samurais died for their masters

TBH it isn't depressing OP it actually makes me feel calm and happy to watch this, like I'm less alone. Nice to know there is a guy Yusuke out there like me. I wonder if he speaks English, if we could be friends.

Could we invite him to join us and post here?

REGISTER HERE YUSUKE

makes me wonder how France 24 found this guy, maybe through whatever help his mom was reaching out for?

relate to the mom "getting depressed" because he won't do normative things like go to park. I'm nearly as hikki but I manage to go out and walk dogs so that seems to lead to less guilt trips.

I think the Japanese government realized much too late that importing Western culture
and all of the feminism and degeneracy it brings with it
is the reason for their birth rate being in free fall.
It's not like the government had much of a choice, letting US army park bases there and demoralize them fucking their women and cucking the entire male population was basically one of the terms of post-nuke surrender, not even Germany had to do that.
Yusuke

I recognize GTO (for Great Teacher Onizuka) on his gray shelf due to big lettering
GTO

but I can't make out any other titles. Anyone recognize any others?
Manga

I basically can't read kanji so I'm lost. 54 volumes (maybe more on the shelf below) is pretty impressive. Anyone recognize whatever that blue title series in focus is?

They describe their poster boy Yusuke as living in a "tiny room" but TBH his bookshelf manga collection mogs the hell out of mine, I'm jealous. His room is way wider than mine...

Having a fan instead of central AC = incel trait?

I don't think I could enjoy watching TV in a chair like that TBH, where is his computer? why TV so small?

all that money for manga and he can't get decent size tv?

or maybe small is good for less heat production?

Alice

the 2nd example "Alice" they give to represent female hikkis seems like she could be Yusuke's looksmatch. I think she's pretty cute, and Yusuke is probably handsome in hikki terms.

My guess is either they chose the best-looking ones they could find (to get more sympathy) or else any ugly ones they asked were too crippled by shyness to agree to go on camera.

Yusuke+Alice could indeed be hikki but they are obviously borderline-normy due to being average-looking.

I want to cuddle with Alice's pillow.

AliceTanaka

if we didn't have the no-foids rule I would invite Alice Tanaka to come post here, I bet she's pretty blackpilled

that said, she mentions going to college, finding job/boyfriend, and narrator says she 'left her husband' so probably not a virgin, which is sad. I wonder what happened in that marriage, very curious about it.

TBH the part ~13 minutes in about the 'Hikipos' social club (magazine by and for hikkikomoris) kinda annoys me though. Much like the trucel/fakecel dichotomy, when it comes to things like being depressed/hikki I sometimes wonder if the examples held up to represent us are very accurate.

It's like Zoe Quinn writing Depression Quest after fucking six guys... here are 'hikkis' who are just all gathered together in a room talking to each other. Apparently all they need to do is a place where they can lie down because sitting hurts or some shit.

IE western-tier socializing, so all they wanted to do was socialize in a western way. It makes me feel alien like we're really not as similar as I'd like to hope. I'm not getting invited to any 'hikipos' society.

All the girls at this club look cute, I want to date all of them. Just look at the literal poster-children on the 3 issues we see. They're all cute.
Hikipos

IshizakiMorito
Hikkipos1
Hikkipos2
Hikkipos3
Hikkipos4
Hikkipos5
Hikipos6

"Hikiposers" comes to mind, seems like half the guys there are bishounen.

Last edited:

Along with that importation is that white = beauty. Horrible.

It's not like the government had much of a choice, letting US army park bases there and demoralize them fucking their women and cucking the entire male population was basically one of the terms of post-nuke surrender, not even Germany had to do that.

You're right. I can't really fault them for that. They were at the mercy of the US after WW2.

No one will do shit about them

IT do these hikikimories have bad personalities? Explain please.

>Man goes into isolation after being bullied and shit on in school.
>Woman divorces husband and leaves school so that she can live alone because of “tendencies.”

:feelsseriously:
Feeling sympathy for any female doing this to themselves is as funny as feeling bad for this guy

Last edited:

All women do is take, they never give

Dont they have meeting groups and dating events?

Of course it's useless but at least their government virtue signals

As far as I'm concerned, no one really gives a shit

Normies: Go outside and get a job
Foids: Ew, fucking losers
Incels: Just let them rot

The foid had a normal decent life and threw it away. The male was doomed from birth. Not even close in equivalence.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back