Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Watch this video and read comments

• Thread starter AutisticMonstrosity
  • Start date
AutisticMonstrosity

AutisticMonstrosity

34 y.o. KHHV dateless, 169 cm skincel autist NEET
★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LBk5xBy0SA

There's a longer version of that footage, but cannot find it now. It has no comments or small amount, I don't remember.

They are celebrating rapturously when they finally make it over the border and can apply for political asylum and fable stories to police:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jzq_hArMV0

They only apply for asylum when in some countries.

If women would not have the right to vote, these intruders would be simply shot at the border without much of a fuss.

Rope fuel tbh.

More wahmen that will pay the toll. That's a good thing.

What am I looking for in the comments? It seems like most people don't like this.

They wuz da engineerszzzzz

Burn the coal pay the toll!

holy fuck all of those niggers mog me into oblivion they all have strong jaws and masculine faces wtf

Absolutely disgusting, I simply cannot wrap my head around what Low IQ brainwashed imbecile thought this was a good idea and supported this degeneracy

Wow, sad to see how the West has fallen, in more ways than just out of control hypergamy from foids.

This was 2 years ago and its happening ever since, things like this will inflate hypergamy through the sky, you'll notice they all are strong looking young men.

This was 2 years ago and its happening ever since, things like this will inflate hypergamy through the sky, you'll notice they all are strong looking young men.

I know. I watched these videos already the day this happened.
What am I looking for in the comments? It seems like most people don't like this.

Comments are funny. And mainly from men. This or other video had also some other good comments that this day weren't the top comments anymore like they were in the week that this was posted.

Last edited:
They are the actual subhumans, not me, yet they SMV mog me. Female sexual selection is a joke.

Absolutely disgusting, I simply cannot wrap my head around what Low IQ brainwashed imbecile thought this was a good idea and supported this degeneracy

The higher the sex ratio of reproductive age, the higher the females' sexual value. It is not low IQ for women to demand open borders. They literally gain money and other valuables from it and can afford better men, because the bigger the surplus of males, the higher the threshold getting pussy is.

The higher the sex ratio of reproductive age, the higher the females' sexual value. It is not low IQ for women to demand open borders. They literally gain money and other valuables from it and can afford better men, because the bigger the surplus of males, the higher the threshold getting pussy is.

How exactly do woman gain money and other valuables? and how can they 'afford better men'

How exactly do woman gain money and other valuables? and how can they 'afford better men'
The market value of their pussy rises, which they can exchange for physical goods.

The market value of their pussy rises, which they can exchange for physical goods.

I agree, but do you really think woman are logical /rational/ high IQ enough to arrive at such conclusions?

If women would not have the right to vote, these intruders would be simply shot at the border without much of a fuss.

100%

anything short of killing invaders on the spot is showing them an infinite amount of mercy.
Female prerogative is trade sex for resources. All women eventually end up defaulting to this strategy. Almost no foid squanders her pussy’s value. The hotter the girl/more valuable the pussy, the more shit she can get for providing occasional maintenance sex. And the more men there are relative to women, the more valuable each hole becomes.

you play chess?

Last edited:
If the roles were reversed these enrichers would murder us on sight.

Zog killing off our solidarity & we're well on the way to mongrel stock as they want.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LBk5xBy0SA

There's a longer version of that footage, but cannot find it now. It has no comments or small amount, I don't remember.

They are celebrating rapturously when they finally make it over the border and can apply for political asylum and fable stories to police:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jzq_hArMV0

They only apply for asylum when in some countries.

bases
d

Euro foids tend to have jungle fever and will actually fuck arabs or africans

White American foids, however, dont actually like black men but are only forced to date/fuck them because white anglo society at large and jews want them to rofl.

Last edited:
White people are dead within a generation. They say we're a vast majority in europe but they're all old people aka people who won't reproduce further. And these animals will all have 5 kids each. In 40 years a 100 of them will have 2500 offspring. They're also predicting Africas population to skyrocket by 2100 surpassing Asia. We only slightly outnumber them regarding young populations. Boomers were our last stand and now all we can do is hope there is a country in europe standing in 50 years that's white where we can move to. Shitskins will kill eachother and destroy their countries anyway. They got no sense of culture or morals. So they'll probably try migrating to white countries again. My bet is they won't have any of it.

blackcels are based

Boomers were our last stand and now all we can do is hope there is a country in europe standing in 50 years that's white where we can move to. Shitskins will kill eachother and destroy their countries anyway.

Cope. South Africa was basically a first world country during apartheid with whites as a manager class being 10% of the population.

Cope. South Africa was basically a first world country during apartheid with whites as a manager class being 10% of the population.
What's your point? What's the cope?

The only reason that worked is because of racial segregation and blacks looking up to whites as if they were gods. And whites looking down on blacks.

Now that they're regarded as ''equal'', due to white guilt and media pondering to shitskins u can bet money on shitskins ruining every country they manage to get their hands on. Especially when they have democracy here.

What's your point? What's the cope?

The only reason that worked is because of racial segregation and blacks looking up to whites as if they were gods. And whites looking down on blacks.

Now that they're regarded as ''equal'', due to white guilt and media pondering to shitskins u can bet money on shitskins ruining every country they manage to get their hands on. Especially when they have democracy here.
I don't think you have to have apartheid to keep it functioning, although that is the most efficient way to do it. As long as whites are in many managerial roles and professional roles and there aren't laws to ban them like in SA, it will be functional enough that they won't starve or freeze.

Can't see why Spain still bothers to keep those overseas territories in Northern Africa. If anything it's merely a pain in the ass

The zoo is leaking.

they should leave the men behind and send all women

Thankfully increasingly more men are dropping out these days so euro foids will have to pay taxes to accomodate their new nigger studs on their own.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back