Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Watched Joker again

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-
It was just as good as I remembered. Although I do wonder how on Earth so many normies managed to watch this movie and not come out changed one bit. The closest clue I have is my mom and step dad who I saw it with. They kept talking over the movie about how they would run away if they saw Arthur and how scary he was. Other than being annoying since I was trying to listen to the movie, I think it was sort of a glimpse into what the average joe gets out of the movie. They just see it as a horror movie it seems lol

im sorry to hear that.

I saw a lot of parallels with my life and Arthur's. For starters, Arthur was very likely a virgin.

He fails at everything he tries --- like me
His mother was a two-faced manipulator who was a slut during her youth ---- like my mom
He has daddy issues ---- I have a weak father figure in my life
His co-workers either feel sorry for him or try to plot against him ---- like me
His therapists are useless ---- like mine have always been

Joker was probably the highest grossing incel movie. I'm surprised it was so successful.

I saw a lot of parallels with my life and Arthur's. For starters, Arthur was very likely a virgin.

He fails at everything he tries --- like me
His mother was a two-faced manipulator who was a slut during her youth ---- like my mom
He has daddy issues ---- I have a weak father figure in my life
His co-workers either feel sorry for him or try to plot against him ---- like me
His therapists are useless ---- like mine have always been

Joker was probably the highest grossing incel movie. I'm surprised it was so successful.
If it wasn’t about The Joker (who everyone knows) and was a similar story about a normal incel type guy losing it it wouldn’t have made 25% if what it did I’d guess. Normies only came for the name

Most normies just want nothing to do with the underclass. They want to turn their heads and pretend they didn’t see.

I'd love to see a sequel to it but I think they said it was a 'one and done' kind of deal.

Hahahahahaha! That is nice!

I miss the 70s.

It was on for several weeks at my local cinema, but I never watched it. I was tempted to go in a couple of times, but I didn't bite the bullet.

Still haven't watched it