Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Watching anime is a chad hobby now

It makes me want to go er tbh everything gets ruined by them, anime was my only cope and i felt superior to stupid normies who only watch rambo and 50greys but now its over every fortnine kids watches it not to mention fucking foids man its so sad idk anymore

What a surprise, more Incel copes being taken away

It has been that way for a while not gonna lie. They stole it like they steal other things.

He's a near-Chad. But normies watch Dragon Ball Z though, it's not an incel thing.

Chads are even taking over k-pop bands now. JFL

Dragon Ball Z is normie anime anyway. When they start watching Welcome to the NHK, then it’s over.

They have all seen the popular animes tbh. But they aren't real fans of it. Usually they aren't real fans of anything.

Yeah.. I'm not even close to an anime expert but even I know DBZ is a giganormie program.

not all anime bro.
just Shōnen

DBZ, one piece, naruto, bleach, death note, NGE, studio ghibli etc =normie
it's like someone watching goodfellas, full metal jacket, alien and gladiator and calling himself a cinephile

Chads will only keep it with mainstream anime like naruto and shit, they're mostly to low IQ to watch anime that really matters like Gundam (politics/mecha) and Ghost in the shell (cyberpunk).

Everything is normie now
I haven’t seen any normies watching Kakegurui, Dororo, ect. Even My Hero Academia isn’t super popular with normies, but I’m sure some watch it.

Chads will only keep it with mainstream anime like naruto and shit, they're mostly to low IQ to watch anime that really matters like Gundam (politics/mecha) and Ghost in the shell (cyberpunk).
Here is the chad holding a gundam manga. Also didn't normies make a ghost in the shell movie?

I haven’t seen any normies watching Kakegurui, Dororo, ect. Even My Hero Academia isn’t super popular with normies, but I’m sure some watch it.

Guys we all need to meetup at the golden gate bridge and jump off. Look at these people with model bonestructure dressing up like anime characters.

Last edited:
Here is the chad holding a gundam manga. Also didn't normies make a ghost in the shell movie?

Guys we all need to meetup at the golden gate bridge and jump off. Look at these people with model bonestructure dressing up like anime characters.

O FUCK NO

NOT GUNDAM SEED FOR FUCK SAKE

THIS SHIT MAKES ME FUCKING SAD AND I'M NOT KIDDING HERE

FUCKING HELL

FUCKING NORMIE CHAD

STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM GUNDAM SEED

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Isnt DBZ and Naruto very unweebish though?

Until normies get into anime such as The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya,Clannad,Higurashi,K-On!,Hibike Euphonium,Lucky Star,One Punch Man,Watamote,Assasination Classroom,Food Wars, Sword Art Online,Welcome To NHK,Great Teacher Onizuka,Dirty Pair Flash,Negima,Love Hina,Azumanga Daioh,Fullmetal Panic Fumoffu,A Channel, Nichijou, Akame Go Kill,Kill La Kill and many other non shonen anime that isn't aired on TV, then I'll worry. By far they don't show interest/know about moe/slice of life anime.

So no anime isn't normy just the shonen ones and the only shonen animes I enjoy would be the DragonBall series and Yu Yu Hakusho and that's pretty much it, all the other shonen anime can suck a fat dick.

Posting here is chad hobby too:feelzez:

Mainstream anime is mainstream
This isn’t anything new

Animes are long time ago. It went mainstream with Cowboy Bebop and Ghibli shits.
Sure DBZ was always popular but it was borderline.
In a few years, Chad would fap to hentai.

Anime is seen as cute for chad
But sad for incels

They make terrible movie adaptations of popular anime now.

DBZ is INCREDIBLY mainstream. Also it's hardly even an anime

2013 called they want their anime avatars and tranny memes back.

It makes me want to go er tbh everything gets ruined by them, anime was my only cope and i felt superior to stupid normies who only watch rambo and 50greys but now its over every fortnine kids watches it not to mention fucking foids man its so sad idk anymore
Exactly this, it's a never ending cycle of finding new copes before they get destroyed by normies

It has been normiefied for like 5-6 years now. That's why i stopped watching it

I remember tyrone telling me to catch up on the SnK manga in highschool. Gotta love naruto niggas man, they weren't that bad of dudes.

The popularization of once "nerd" shit like anime, some games and comics among normies and even Chads is a reflection of the bar being set higher and higher, decades ago it must've been "the 20/80 rule" but now it's even more than that.

But as for popular Shounen stuff like DBZ and Naruto, they are especially popular among normies and up. Watching shit like that doesn't mean much, to really be an otaku/weeaboo you must watch much more obscure and socially unacceptable shit.

O FUCK NO

NOT GUNDAM SEED FOR FUCK SAKE

THIS SHIT MAKES ME FUCKING SAD AND I'M NOT KIDDING HERE

FUCKING HELL

FUCKING NORMIE CHAD

STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM GUNDAM SEED

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Seed is trash anyway lol, along with everything else after CCA. No suprise normalfags flock to it.

Same old shit, stuff that outcasts are drawn to is suddenly cool when chad's into it but the Oblivious don't even realize he barely knows fuck all about the subject.

DBZ and Naruto are the low IQ normie anime

it's over for animecels :feels::kys::feelsrope:
Until normies get into anime such as The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya,Clannad,Higurashi,K-On!,Hibike Euphonium,Lucky Star,One Punch Man,Watamote,Assasination Classroom,Food Wars, Sword Art Online,Welcome To NHK,Great Teacher Onizuka,Dirty Pair Flash,Negima,Love Hina,Azumanga Daioh,Fullmetal Panic Fumoffu,A Channel, Nichijou, Akame Go Kill,Kill La Kill and many other non shonen anime that isn't aired on TV, then I'll worry. By far they don't show interest/know about moe/slice of life anime.

So no anime isn't normy just the shonen ones and the only shonen animes I enjoy would be the DragonBall series and Yu Yu Hakusho and that's pretty much it, all the other shonen anime can suck a fat dick.
Chad is One Punch Man irl, but instead slaying aliens and shit he slays whores in single swing with his dick

I don't care what Chad enjoys. If I could actually stand watching and enjoy normie tv, I'd watch that. Don't limit what you allow yourself to enjoy just because someone else likes the same stuff.

DBZ and Naruto are the low IQ normie anime
I actually like DBZ, but I don't know about the recent stuff like super, haven't watched it.

Tbh, Chads have always been into Dragon Ball Z for as long as I can remember, a lot of millennial men grew up on that show.

But once they start moving towards the moe animes...:dafuckfeels:

Anime is for Normies tbh

>my reaction to this entire thread

remember the halo effect whatever makes chad seen as positive