Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Watching death note

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-
damn light is absolutely right ngl
tbh before i watched the show and knew the plot i was thinking how id do the exact same thing

he is based

Light was a good looking and intellectually gifted chad. Can’t really get past that. Especially since he had his army of followers to bail him out.

He was a smart Chad , very blessed. I was rewatching a few weeks after reading the one shot manga , Still one of my favorites animes. I have Light as my cover

I'm at half the series rn through Netflix. I still can't wrap my head around how L zeroed in on Light. I resumed watching it after years, i was still in middle school when i watched the first few episodes.

Thinking in watching that anime a couple times i añready think ing it but im watching others so dunno :waitwhat:

He was a smart Chad , very blessed. I was rewatching a few weeks after reading the one shot manga , Still one of my favorites animes. I have Light as my cover
:f: for Minoru.

It went to shit after EP25

The second half sucked

I should rewatch it tbh it was the first anime I ever saw

Thinking in watching that anime a couple times i añready think ing it but im watching others so dunno :waitwhat:
It's amazing , enjoy. Drop everything , just drop your life and watch the anime for the next 14 hours
The second half sucked
still watchable and entertaining tbh

I like it too. I couldn't believe he defeated Near and the new rule was very rushed. Minoru gave for more, had potential.
Agree. They could change the ending and instead of the shinigami king making a new rule , They could say Minoru was the one who made up that rule copying Light to force Trump to reject the note

Light = chad
L = incel

I stopped watching after L died

It became trash after L died.

death note is top tier anime
i have all the light novels and manga,i even have a "death note" note

I got you
Pepefuneral

the part where he relinquished the death note(which made him forget about the existence of Ryuk n death note) but had actually planned thoroughly on getting it back blew my mind:feelswow:

i remember watching it when i was 18 and it was incredibly comfy and based

I need a real life Death Note.

I'm at half the series rn through Netflix. I still can't wrap my head around how L zeroed in on Light. I resumed watching it after years, i was still in middle school when i watched the first few episodes.
Manga > Anime >>>> Netflix.
If you read the manga, it makes complete sense why he thinks it is Light.

The Mayor of Chicago is featured in it!

Mayor Lori Lightfoot

Explain those details right here and now :feelsStudy:
There is a proper build up of his suspicions. I highly suggest reading the manga, it goes into much more detail than the anime. But I think other than that part 1 in the anime didn’t do too bad of a job. The manga shines way more in the second part, where it shows why Near suspected mikami, why Mellow kidnapped Takida, how miscommunication between light and mikami fucked everything up, etc. This shit all seems like sperg shit happening in the anime, but it makes complete sense in the manga.

Manga does indeed mog
Take the Manga pill

There is a proper build up of his suspicions. I highly suggest reading the manga, it goes into much more detail than the anime. But I think other than that part 1 in the anime didn’t do too bad of a job. The manga shines way more in the second part, where it shows why Near suspected mikami, why Mellow kidnapped Takida, how miscommunication between light and mikami fucked everything up, etc. This shit all seems like sperg shit happening in the anime, but it makes complete sense in the manga.

Ok

But elab on everything that happened in the manga :feelswhere:

Point out every key details that the anime didn't include that were present in the manga :feelsStudy:
Take the Manga pill

Ok

Point out every key details that the anime didn't include that were present in the manga :feelsStudy:

just read the manga instead

just read the manga instead
I unfortunately do not have the time :feelsbadman:

Provide me with those details :feelshehe: I can fill in the holes where each scenario belongs :bigbrain:

Damn that was already over 2 years ago :fuk:

Ok

Too many to list, would take me a long time. Just read the manga yourself for free online jfl.

Too many to list, would take me a long time. Just read the manga yourself for free online jfl.
As mentioned before. I do not have time to read the manga itself :feelsjuice:

You however have all of it in your memory banks so just post a tldr or whatever of key details. Im not asking you to tell the entire story :feelswhat:

As mentioned before. I do not have time to read the manga itself :feelsjuice:

You however have all of it in your memory banks so just post a tldr or whatever of key details. Im not asking you to tell the entire story :feelswhat:
I’ll remember to do it someday. Don’t have the motivation to do it rn jfl.