Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Watching Euphoria (TV series) makes me want to kill myself!

• Thread starter Fat.Girls.Reject.Me
  • Start date
Fat.Girls.Reject.Me

Fat.Girls.Reject.Me

Banned
-
Goddamnit. It is basically about normie high schoolers. The kids are portrayed as High school seniors. "older/18". So they show sex scenes with dicks and nipples! And the Chads and Tyrones who get to fuck them. And drive around in expensive cars. And being athletes. The incels are not shown at all.

The main Chad who gets to fuck all the girls all the time.

maddy-and-nate-1562704430.jpg

Why do you watch any Western media?JFL...

“Levinson is the son of Diana Rhodes and writer/director/actor Barry Levinson. He is of Jewish descent.[2]

Wow must be a coincidence that it’s a show that promotes degeneracy created by a Jew.

Last edited:
>watching normie media without expecting suifuel

Why I don't watch TV.

It's that terrible drama with that girl from the Spoderman movies

:feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:

lol they are literally showing """highschoolers""" having sex on TV yet we are the pedophiles

So is this basically skins but with more nudity? Yeah that's what we need, a show about "depressed" tumblrinas slutting and drugging it up.

lol they are literally showing """highschoolers""" having sex on TV yet we are the pedophiles
“FOUND THE INKWELL PEDOPHILE” he says before going on /r/barelylegal and /r/justturned18nanosecondsago

JFL at watching (((TV)))

Go watch some alt right YouTube channels instead.

You're doing it to your self.

There's a real problem with nothing depicting youth actually using young actors. I guess child labor laws are to blame, but that Netflix show "13 Reasons" literally lacked ANY teen cast members in a show about high school sophomores and juniors. They had one chink playing a teen who was fucking 27!

Some suifuel is that when media wants to try and trick you that the person is young, they just hire a manlet or womanlet. It's pretty much confirmation that short people are not cast as full adults.
Why do you watch any Western media?JFL...

“Levinson is the son of Diana Rhodes and writer/director/actor Barry Levinson. He is of Jewish descent.[2]

Wow must be a coincidence that it’s a show that promotes degeneracy created by a Jew.

It's to be expected, but Jews aren't really purposely subversive, they're just a maternal culture that's cucked and the men mostly incels like Harvey Weinstein. When producing, they tend to go full masochist and cast Germanic as some type of gods and the "nerds" are all Jews.

FUUUUCK! First incel in the show.

you're a masochist, clearly