Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Watching my mom humiliate my betabuxx father is the main reason why i hate women

• Thread starter Deleted member 26923
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26923

Banned
-
The amount of disrespect i see this woman giving to my father is disgusting and anger inducing, honestly, every single foid that disrespect men should be beaten, tortured and killed on the spot.

It's ridiculous the amount of disrespect men have to endure nowadays without having the option to hit back, i'm tired of living in such a cucked soyciety.

That's the reason why i don't judge guys that snap out and pull an ER, a subchad men killing and/or raping women is nothing more than a revolt against the system that opress us so much.

If you ever have the option to betabuxx buddyboyos, DON'T DO IT, you will only get a sexless "relationship" where you get humiliated every single FUCKING day.

You know the only reason he takes it is because of how society has become. If he opens his mouth, it's mental and verbal abuse. If he raises his hands, it's physical and domestic abuse. Either way, it will end up bad for him.
This is the future for all men. Chads only get away with it because the females allow the punishment just to stay with them as they don't want them to go to jail and they have to go looking for a new one that they might find uglier than the one they're with right now.

You know the only reason he takes it is because of how society has become. If he opens his mouth, it's mental and verbal abuse. If he raises his hands, it's physical and domestic abuse. Either way, it will end up bad for him.
This is the future for all men. Chads only get away with it because the females allow the punishment just to stay with them as they don't want them to go to jail and they have to go looking for a new one that they might find uglier than the one they're with right now.
As i said, mass killing is the only solution, make them respect by fear.

As i said, mass killing is the only solution, make them respect by fear.
Once again have to bring up society. They will find all ways to protect anything from happening if it harms a foid. Mental or physical. This is why Twitch even banning words like simp.

We need something like the handmaiden's tale to avoid the fates of many betabuxxers.

every single foid that disrespect men should be beaten, tortured and killed on the spot.

That's it, I'm reporting you to the authorities.

tenor.gif

my mom cheated on my dad, he never found out and only me and my brothers know

jfl, no one is safe from getting cucked and disrespected anymore.

go tell him, boyo

The amount of disrespect i see this woman giving to my father is disgusting and anger inducing, honestly, every single foid that disrespect men should be beaten, tortured and killed on the spot.

It's ridiculous the amount of disrespect men have to endure nowadays without having the option to hit back, i'm tired of living in such a cucked soyciety.

That's the reason why i don't judge guys that snap out and pull an ER, a subchad men killing and/or raping women is nothing more than a revolt against the system that opress us so much.

If you ever have the option to betabuxx buddyboyos, DON'T DO IT, you will only get a sexless "relationship" where you get humiliated every single FUCKING day.
I would confront her directly, and ask her why she is being so disrespectful to dad. And then maybe try getting closer to your dad and spend more time with him if you love him.

I would confront her directly, and ask her why she is being so disrespectful to dad. And then maybe try getting closer to your dad and spend more time with him if you love him.
She would engage onto me and try to beat me, i would probably lose my cool, end up killing the whore and ruin my life going to jail.

My father is a cuck and nothing will ever change that, as long as he provides for me i don't give a shit anymore tbh.

Tell him.

go tell him, boyo
i can't, it'll literally ruin everything in my whole family. my mom doesnt even work anymore, my dad and us are the only ones supporting the house rn, also it's already been 2-3 years i think its too late now .

She would engage onto me and try to beat me, i would probably lose my cool, end up killing the whore and ruin my life going to jail.

My father is a cuck and nothing will ever change that, as long as he provides for me i don't give a shit anymore tbh.
Idk bro, I would try to save my father from such a fate.

I was the only one in the house who would try stop this kind of behaviour with my parents. The funny thing is my mum is not even as bad as the average roastie because she's Muslim and she didn't win the genetic lottery either. Yet she would still degrade my father hard.

What can you do, in trying to deliver 'justice's I've had the police called on me twice

I saw the same shit daily with my parents. My mom even literally grabbed my dad by the ballz with a pair of tongs once

Maybe brocel, but I personally would do whatever I could cause my own dad is my best friend.
I'm darktriad maxxing, don't give a fuck about this shit anymore, If he wants to be a cuck let It be.

He was giving me a lecture on how women want a well adjusted good guy with money to provide(betabuxx JFL) after i said that looks are way more important than money.

Gotta cut him some Slack tho, oldcels can't know about the blackpill, otherwise they rope.
I saw the same shit daily with my parents. My mom even literally grabbed my dad by the ballz with a pair of tongs once
JFL, incels share fucked up families too i see.

Betabuxx fathers along of incel looking females are the main factories for incel babies.

He was giving me a lecture on how women want a well adjusted good guy with money to provide(betabuxx JFL) after i said that looks are way more important than money.

Gotta cut him some Slack tho, oldcels can't know about the blackpill, otherwise they rope.

JFL, incels share fucked up families too i see.

Betabuxx fathers along of incel looking females are the main factories for incel babies.
Feels like every oldhead always gives the same advice, they just dont understand that tinder is the new way of hookingup

Feels like every oldhead always gives the same advice, they just dont understand that tinder is the new way of hookingup
They don't understand that the only reason they were able to reproduce was because of the absence of internet and foids not having money to provide for themselves.

Now the average foid gets more money and has more ways of getting money than the average male, which means betabuxxing will become a "luxury"(JFL) of the above average guys in terms of wealthy.

AKA, they don't need to interact, let alone have relationships with subchad men, it's OVER.

average foid gets more money and has more ways of getting money than the average male
Fr, landwhales can set up an Only fans and make more money than me wagecucking at walmart for 11 an hour JFL

My mother was extremely abusive and my father was a cuck who was too scared to do anything. She also openly talked about going on one night stands when they were both in their 20s. I despise the both of them.

Fr, landwhales can set up an Only fans and make more money than me wagecucking at walmart for 11 an hour JFL
Being a subchad man nowadays truly fucking suck, we need to take mEasuRes about that.

Immensely based and 100% accurate. Women need to be subjugated.

I fucking dare a foid to disrespect me in person

Any examples?

Blackmail her.

even worse thing is that it has been normalised

i can't, it'll literally ruin everything in my whole family. my mom doesnt even work anymore, my dad and us are the only ones supporting the house rn, also it's already been 2-3 years i think its too late now .
Fuck you, cuck

What specifically does she do to humiliate him?

we are the sons of weak male . that's why we are incels and hated by women

What specifically does she do to humiliate him?
Not OP but I notice my mom constantly correcting my dad (when it's not needed - when everyone knows what he means) and making comments like how he never does a thing correctly and she has to constantly remind me. Also, if he tries to take care of something and it doesn't go exactly perfect, she will bring it up over and over. My parent's house has a slight drainage problem where water collects in the backyard. Who. The. Fuck. Cares. But my mom will bring it up and say how he should have known before the house was built - this near million dollar house that she gets to live in, by the way. And there are just 1000 things that are exactly like that.

People here sometimes talk about "what if you ascended" - this is what you'd be getting. It's basically abuse. Sure, it's not the overt physical violence that women love to claim they're the victims of. But it's a slow burn of mild bullying that just wears away your psyche over the years.

Fuck that shit! Maybe marriage is barely worth it if you can marry at like, 18. But no way is it worth it to "ascend" at 30 with a woman who will definitely treat you that way because deep down she hates you because you're not the chad she wanted.

I hope to hell u r not living there

Not OP but I notice my mom constantly correcting my dad (when it's not needed - when everyone knows what he means) and making comments like how he never does a thing correctly and she has to constantly remind me. Also, if he tries to take care of something and it doesn't go exactly perfect, she will bring it up over and over. My parent's house has a slight drainage problem where water collects in the backyard. Who. The. Fuck. Cares. But my mom will bring it up and say how he should have known before the house was built - this near million dollar house that she gets to live in, by the way. And there are just 1000 things that are exactly like that.

People here sometimes talk about "what if you ascended" - this is what you'd be getting. It's basically abuse. Sure, it's not the overt physical violence that women love to claim they're the victims of. But it's a slow burn of mild bullying that just wears away your psyche over the years.

Fuck that shit! Maybe marriage is barely worth it if you can marry at like, 18. But no way is it worth it to "ascend" at 30 with a woman who will definitely treat you that way because deep down she hates you because you're not the chad she wanted.
Your mum sounds hella annoying (no offence). I honestly don’t know what to do when it comes to trying to ascend. There’s no point.

based

That's it, I'm reporting you to the authorities.

tenor.gif

I cringed when I saw this guys video, this guys wife is fucking another dude for sure, and he's probably in on it

same
that is only one of the reasons i hate women because my own mother. then there are my aunts. my cousins. nieces. friends of the family. not one single female in my whole extended family is NOT a whore. and even if she became "normal" as she got older she still had YEARS of slutting it up under her belt. i can't ever respect that type of life and i can't ever respect women knowing their true nature.

my dad wasnt even a true betabuxx yet as time went on he became more and more powerless in the relationship. at any point in their arguing my mom could call 911 and say she felt threatened for her life and he could go to jail. you don't know how many times i woke up as a kid to hear my parents yelling. my dad trying to remain calm but my mom getting straight up into his face yelling:
'YOU THINK YOU A MAN! ARE YOU A MAN OR NOT? HUH? HUH!? WHATCHA GONNA DO? YOU KNOW WHY YOU WON'T DO SHIT? CUZ YOU AIN'T NO MAN! HIT MEEE!! YOU GONNA HIT ME BIG MAN?? HIT ME!!!!'

Then he would raise his voice and she would run outside and call the cops on him and he would go to jail for the night and she would laugh it off and go to the bedroom to sleep in peace and quiet. After he would go to jail she would try and brainwash me, "You see what your Father ALMOST did? You see? Don't ever be like your Father son. You better treat WOMANS WITH RESPECT!! (You go gurl!) I raised you to be better than him!"

Fast forward 30 years and now I'm a loser cuck faggot incel. Gee thanks mom. Glad you raised me to believe women's lies and without a spine so now the same women that say they want a 'good man' won't have anything to do with me! YIPEEE!!
(and no im not even joking. had a cousin that beat his gf up multiple times and sent her to the hospital with broken face and broken ribs and he ended up killing both of them yet she stayed with him for YEARS until he died. because all women love abuse and bad boys)

You should tell him
So what? It’s the right thing to do. Don’t let a cheating whore leach off you and him.

You should tell him

So what? It’s the right thing to do. Don’t let a cheating whore leach off you and him.
once i pack my shit sure, as of rn im keeping it low until i can get my own place .

once i pack my shit sure, as of rn im keeping it low until i can get my own place .
Would you become homeless if you told him?

yes i earn too little
But you and your dad are the ones who make money. Won’t she just be kicked out if you tell him?

But you and your dad are the ones who make money. Won’t she just be kicked out if you tell him?
doubt my dad will want me leeching off him as well as staying with him after fucking his marriage up

mother was also a cunt

Same stories of my father being abused and humiliated by his wife that clearly didn't want or respect him. Unfortunately she divorced him a decade ago, and he died a few years ago and during that time she decided to transfer all of her toxic behavior to me. The same woman that undermines my confidence relentlessly, gaslights me nonstop, insults and demeans me cannot figure out why I have no confidence and struggle in the world.