Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Watching romantic movies is worse than dripping acid in your eyes.

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
I just recently saw another one of those romantic teen movies. I just randomly opened it on Amazon not knowing what it was. As a 38 yo KHHV truecel I have to say watching this shit is the ultimate torture. It is worse than dripping acid into your eyes. I can watch videos of people being mutilated and it will give me a warm and chilly feeling but when I watch another one of those teen movies where they fall in love it totally kills me. Usually those movies are ridiculously bluepilled: Some Chad competes vs an incel for a foid and of course the incel gets her in the end because it's all about personality. It makes me REEEEEE hard. :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: Does anyone know this feeling?

Yeah , Those movies are very unrealistic

Bluepill movies are so annoying and delusional

I also hate those romantic / teen dramas but I can't but watch them.
It's an urge I get because I like fantasizing.

I also hate those romantic / teen dramas but I can't but watch them.
It's an urge I get because I like fantasizing.

I just don't get those movies though. I mean why would foids like such movies when they know that those movies are actually bullshit?
If you're not a masochist, why torture yourself like that? :waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:

Yeah man, true. I never do it on purpose. I just randomly open movies on Amazon and I try to avoid this crap but every now and then I open up the wrong kind of movie.

I just don't get those movies though. I mean why would foids like such movies when they know that those movies are actually bullshit?
It's all fantasy, anime romance dramas are even worse in my opinion.
The females in animes are perfect because they're made by ricecels.
Even if it's anime or just a movie it's still fantasy, something everyone wants and that's why they sell so well.