Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Watching sitcoms when you're blackpilled is like an anthropological study (with a twist of torture).

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I have this addiction to shitcoms. There's like 10 sitcoms I keep replaying over and over, some of them I've watched like 40 times, the entire 9+ seasons of those shows. Sometimes they're in the background while I'm doing whatever on my laptop, but I actually actively rewatch them most of the time.

Anyhow, it's a weird experience. The more blackpilled you are the weirder it gets. I mean, I remember watching them when I was merely browsing MGTOW daily, and I didn't notice everything like I do now.

It's like every 30 seconds there's something that you notice through the blackpill. There is not ONE episode that doesn't make me roll my eyes or even sometimes fume with silent, apathetic rage.

I have this addiction to shitcoms. There's like 10 sitcoms I keep replaying over and over, some of them I've watched like 40 times, the entire 9+ seasons of those shows. Sometimes they're in the background while I'm doing whatever on my laptop, but I actually actively rewatch them most of the time.

Anyhow, it's a weird experience. The more blackpilled you are the weirder it gets. I mean, I remember watching them when I was merely browsing MGTOW daily, and I didn't notice everything like I do now.

It's like every 30 seconds there's something that you notice through the blackpill. There is not ONE episode that doesn't make me roll my eyes or even sometimes fume with silent, apathetic rage.
shit cope tbh

I know, but when many of your days consist of laying in bed with your laptop for 16 hours, you kinda start weird and repetitive habits.
if i were you i'd watch some anime or play vidya or fuck around on tor tbh, not watch normie shit tbh

if i were you i'd watch some anime or play vidya or fuck around on tor tbh, not watch normie shit tbh
I do play a lot of vidya. I haven't really enjoyed any game in years, but I spend hours every day looking for new games to try, and I usually install and uninstall several games a day. There's a few games that I keep reinstalling and uninstalling over and over.

As for anime, I'm over it tbh. Watched a lot in highschool, then took a break and came back to it hardcore for a few months in college, then got into manga, then got into light novels and eventually chinese web novels, and now I'm done with that whole anime thing.

As for anime, I'm over it tbh. Watched a lot in highschool, then took a break and came back to it hardcore for a few months in college, then got into manga, then got into light novels and eventually chinese web novels, and now I'm done with that whole anime thing.
Veterancel

Veterancel
Yeah, I remember having hundreds of anime and manga on a MAL page that I didn't show to anyone, rating each and every anime very seriously. Had very few 10s, most were 7s etc... I cringe when I think about it. Hell, I cringe about 99% of the stuff I ever did in this life.

Seinfeld (avi) is good at laughing at normie bullshit.

I can't deny that.

Yeah I literally rewatched that series like 40 times, but it's still very bluepilled and normie and soy.

Do you watch Curb Your Enthusiasm? I like that

Yeah, I remember having hundreds of anime and manga on a MAL page that I didn't show to anyone, rating each and every anime very seriously. Had very few 10s, most were 7s etc... I cringe when I think about it. Hell, I cringe about 99% of the stuff I ever did in this life.
could you recommend me some good ones? im currently reading vagabond and kingdom

could you recommend me some good ones? im currently reading vagabond and kingdom
Tbh I think light novels are superior to manga, just how manga is superior to anime. But if you prefer manga, here's a good one. I think it's an adaptation of a light novel too.

Do you watch Curb Your Enthusiasm? I like that
Ohh yeah, I only rewatched it a few times (~4) cause it has few episodes and I prefer sitcoms that have like 9 seasons of 24 episodes so I don't have to constantly keep downloading.

But when it comes to quality, Curb is definitely a 10/10. Better than most sitcoms out there, maybe competing with IASIP (before it went to shit in season 12).

Last edited:
Tbh I think light novels are superior to manga, just how manga is superior to anime. But if you prefer manga, here's a good one. I think it's an adaptation of a light novel too.

Ohh yeah, I only rewatched it a few times (~4) cause it has few episodes and I prefer sitcoms that have like 9 seasons of 24 episodes so I don't have to constantly keep downloading.

But when it comes to quality, Curb is definitely a 10/10. Better than most sitcoms out there, maybe competing with IASIP (before it went to shit in season 12).

I like Cheers and Frasier as well but they are blue pilled

I like Cheers and Frasier as well but they are blue pilled
Frasier is one I rewatch a lot but I can't get into Cheers for some reason. Maybe it's too old, maybe it's too bluepilled idk.

Frasier is one I rewatch a lot but I can't get into Cheers for some reason. Maybe it's too old, maybe it's too bluepilled idk.

I just like Cliff and Norm. Cliff was an Incel before his time.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back