Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR watching "the boys" series. no spoilers

doomed 7

doomed 7

believer. j3ws are your enemy. get back to god!
★★★★
now at episode 5 season 1
so far its good. so many goodlooking actors makes me abit uncomfortable but meh.

Looks like a stupid show.

I like the unique concept of it

I want to have sex

It's a dumb leftard show about all right wing conservatives being evil and closet homos as well.

It's a dumb leftard show about all right wing conservatives being evil and closet homos as well.
never seen anything like that. are you sure?

never seen anything like that. are you sure?
Yes there is a character who is a closet homo and is right wing. And the entire show is about these christian conservatives heroes who are actually evil. Dumb show written by your typical :soy: HOLLYWOOD:soy: WRITER:soy:

The boys is pretty fun show. Gonna binge season 2 when it's finished.

It was interesting for the 1st few eps because it had the whole "these people seem like superheroes but are actually just corporate shills" spin on the capeshit genre which goes along with how fame works irl but the novelty wore off by now. Some of the characters are still fun to watch and it's still the most realistic depiction of how people with superpowers would actually behave.