Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

watching top 0.5% males interacting with women melts my brain

New New Poster

New New Poster

Banned
-
It's like watching water flow up a waterfall.  It's like seeing a gazelle maul a lion.  It's like a morph of Zyros with shoulders.  All the rules of nature break down when a girl interacts with a genuinely gl male, and everything works in reverse.  You see spilled milk lift off the ground and fly back into the container.  Cats barking and dog meowing.  And you see prime girls chasing men.  The guy is now the pretty one.  He puts in no effort.  Doesn't contribute to the conversation.  Doesn't lead or plan anything.  The girl does all the work, and is the nervous one who is desperate for approval.  

It melts my brain.  But now I know what happens at the center of a black hole.  Right after the event horizon, as you stare at the singularity, is a giga Chad doing absolutely nothing, but his facial bones are so strong that no woman can escape.

*rockclap*

Nice post, amigo. Great use of rhetoric and a unique thought.

Chad is the protagonist of a real life harem anime

bruh what you smoking thats letting you see shit go in reverse lol

New New Poster said:
It's like watching water flow up a waterfall. It's like seeing a gazelle maul a lion. It's like a morph of Zyros with shoulders. All the rules of nature break down when a girl interacts with a genuinely gl male, and everything works in reverse. You see spilled milk lift off the ground and fly back into the container. Cats barking and dog meowing. And you see prime girls chasing men. The guy is now the pretty one. He puts in no effort. Doesn't contribute to the conversation. Doesn't lead or plan anything. The girl does all the work, and is the nervous one who is desperate for approval.
It melts my brain. But now I know what happens at the center of a black hole. Right after the event horizon, as you stare at the singularity, is a giga Chad doing absolutely nothing, but his facial bones are so strong that no woman can escape.

Good one OP! Keep posting

Good style of writing.

I rate this post autism/10

It's fucking awful. You can see the difference between having 'it' and not.

Had to necro this depressing thread, it's over

wanna know the real blackpill? the average female lifemogs the LIVING FUCK out of top 0.5% of males.

let that marinate in your head a little.

all sub 9/10 males should literally kill themselves. we are worthless scum with no purpose.

It's like watching water flow up a waterfall. It's like seeing a gazelle maul a lion. It's like a morph of Zyros with shoulders. All the rules of nature break down when a girl interacts with a genuinely gl male, and everything works in reverse. You see spilled milk lift off the ground and fly back into the container. Cats barking and dog meowing. And you see prime girls chasing men. The guy is now the pretty one. He puts in no effort. Doesn't contribute to the conversation. Doesn't lead or plan anything. The girl does all the work, and is the nervous one who is desperate for approval.

It melts my brain. But now I know what happens at the center of a black hole. Right after the event horizon, as you stare at the singularity, is a giga Chad doing absolutely nothing, but his facial bones are so strong that no woman can escape.

kek

Right after the event horizon, as you stare at the singularity, is a giga Chad doing absolutely nothing, but his facial bones are so strong that no woman can escape.

@blickpall

wanna know the real blackpill? the average female lifemogs the LIVING FUCK out of top 0.5% of males.

all sub 9/10 males should literally kill themselves. we are worthless scum with no purpose.

They lifemog most males but they don't mog them lookswise. Makeup is the biggest cheat on this planet and it should be banned

No they don't.

When u're top 0.5% male, you can take pussy from will without stopping your life. You have way more freedom

Hierarchy is:

- Chad
- Women
- Betas

No they don't.

When u're top 0.5% male, you can take pussy from will without stopping your life.

Hierarchy is:

- Chad
- Women
- Betas

chad is equivalent to a 1-2/10 female tbh.

average women can get more sex at the snap of their fingers than chad will ever get in his entire life honestly

have you ever even seen an average or even slightly below average women's phone? they have like 1619068361 messages and notifications full of orbiters, they have giga-chads on standby.

although yes, it WAS like that until tinder and all those other apps came along. women now are living on debug mode, it's quite scary honestly and that's why i kind of gave up. there is no chance.

OP with the soul crushing giga-blackpill

chad is equivalent to a 1-2/10 female tbh.

average women can get more sex at the snap of their fingers than chad will ever get in his entire life honestly

have you ever even seen an average or even slightly below average women's phone? they have like 1619068361 messages and notifications full of orbiters, they have giga-chads on standby.

although yes, it WAS like that until tinder and all those other apps came along. women now are living on debug mode, it's quite scary honestly and that's why i kind of gave up. there is no chance.
Imo Chad lives like a 6/10 woman.
Loved,adored and generally has easy and fulfiled life.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
Ja0ZQ.gif

it's better to be chad because you have the brain of a male, if all men disappeared tomorrow civilization would crumble because women live in a haze of retarded emotional flailing

On lookism OP claims to be a 6'2 good looking english professor at a College and have several hundred slays. He is just describing his own experience - if you believe his claim

it makes me wish I were never born