Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"water is wet" posters are the lowest IQ of this forum

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
They're basically trend followers. They saw someone say it and now they're repeating it on every post on ID, but they don't understand.

EVERYTHING is a "water is wet" discussion. Any discussion you've ever had, any ideas or thoughts about a movie, song, book; it's something someone else has already thought and talked about. Talking about the blackpill spreads it. "water is wet" posters are just wanna be cynical retarded children. If some of the dumbest users on this forum like children like BummerDrummer or gay greycels like Nirvana using it wasn't proof enough that any water is wet posters are retarded infiltrators who don't wanna talk about the blackpill then I don't know what is.

Wetter is wat

Yes but sometimes these posts are needed so that we don't forget certain things. Certain aspects of the blackpill are easy to forget.

ricedick is short

Water is wet post ngl
Water is an inorganic, transparent, tasteless, odorless, and nearly colorless chemical substance, which is the main constituent of Earth's hydrosphere and the fluids of all known living organisms. It is vital for all known forms of life, even though it provides no calories or organic nutrients.

I hate it when you show a great example of the blackpill and someone says "water is wet" implying that the blackpill is obvious.

If the blackpill were obvious, there would be no reason for this community to even exist. I never noticed the blackpill even while spending years with the self-help bullshit. Sure, now knowing that LHD is all that matters is obvious to me, but that does not mean its obvious to everyone else (including the :soy: bluepillers:soy: who come to this forum)

They're basically trend followers. They saw someone say it and now they're repeating it on every post on ID, but they don't understand.

EVERYTHING is a "water is wet" discussion. Any discussion you've ever had, any ideas or thoughts about a movie, song, book; it's something someone else has already thought and talked about. Talking about the blackpill spreads it. "water is wet" posters are just wanna be cynical retarded children. If some of the dumbest users on this forum like children like BummerDrummer or gay greycels like Nirvana using it wasn't proof enough that any water is wet posters are retarded infiltrators who don't wanna talk about the blackpill then I don't know what is.
true tbh

The black pill has many aspects and I don't think every part of it has been formulated here, or anywhere.

Last edited:
Stop with this bullshit. Water is not wet fakecels

I hate it when you show a great example of the blackpill and someone says "water is wet" implying that the blackpill is obvious.

If the blackpill were obvious, there would be no reason for this community to even exist. I never noticed the blackpill even while spending years with the self-help bullshit. Sure, now knowing that LHD is all that matters is obvious to me, but that does not mean its obvious to everyone else (including the :soy: bluepillers:soy: who come to this forum)

We have more lurkers and greycels than ever. Even "obvious" posts should be repeated ad nauseam in order to not lose our forum culture.
Without those "obvious" posts the culture will be pozzed and lose its edge, becoming more dull and fence sitting.
I've seen this happen to so many communities. This is why people bitch about racism and incels on 4chan nowadays

We have more lurkers and greycels than ever. Even "obvious" posts should be repeated ad nauseam in order to not lose our forum culture.
Without those "obvious" posts the culture will be pozzed and lose its edge, becoming more dull and fence sitting.
I've seen this happen to so many communities. This is why people bitch about racism and incels on 4chan nowadays
Strongly agree but look at how many people just commented water is wet or some derivation of the sort in this thread.

BREAKING NEWS: Water is wet

Based post (<-- water is wet)

Actually I write water is a hydrophilic substance as an intellectual :feelsthink::feelshehe:

look at how many people just commented water is wet or some derivation of the sort in this thread.
That's because nobody respects fulltime

If you or me made this exact same thread, we'd probably yield higher IQ posts and less "water is wet" mock posts.

I can see your frustration, considering someone puts in the time to make a thread, only to get a flippant non-response that took all of five seconds to shit out. I try to limit my shitposting to similarly-themed shit threads in the lounge/sewers.

Me on my way to post the 20,000th “incel men have it hardest because they get discriminated on because they’re ugly” thread

I used to be pro all threads because it is content at the end of the day but now they’re so repetitive this forums lifespan resets after a few months. Maby because you’re a jan2020 cel you won’t get this but you will eventually

The Pope's religious

Water is an inorganic, transparent, tasteless, odorless, and nearly colorless chemical substance, which is the main constituent of Earth's hydrosphere and the fluids of all known living organisms. It is vital for all known forms of life, even though it provides no calories or organic nutrients.
High IQ

If you or me made this exact same thread, we'd probably yield higher IQ posts and less "water is wet" mock posts.
nah tbh low effort posts even in the ID section are commonplace now and I'm a bit of a threadcel myself
(never get that many serious responses or discussion on my threads without me having to prod it along and never had a pinned thread).
YMMV though.

Strongly agree but look at how many people just commented water is wet or some derivation of the sort in this thread.
Mostly Greycels and dark-Bluecels that just got out of greyceldom.
They honestly contribute nothing to the conversation. Just because you think it is obvious does not mean that everyone else does.

Mostly Greycels and dark-Bluecels that just got out of greyceldom.
They honestly contribute nothing to the conversation. Just because you think it is obvious does not mean that everyone else does.
It's pretty demotivating tbh
It's life an endless cycle of less and less serious feedback on threads so the threads made afterward also get less and less serious. Before you know it the site is prime for larpers and trolls to take over.

That's because nobody respects fulltime

Poor little dreggy tryna cope with the fact that literally no one likes or respects him on this forum
Me on my way to post the 20,000th “incel men have it hardest because they get discriminated on because they’re ugly” thread

I used to be pro all threads because it is content at the end of the day but now they’re so repetitive this forums lifespan resets after a few months. Maby because you’re a jan2020 cel you won’t get this but you will eventually
I've been on incel forusm since you were still in middle school. This is your first forum, and you dont have a brain of your own. You clearly follow the latest and most influential thing you just saw. That's exactly why I used you as an example in the op

Last edited:
Poor little dreggy tryna cope with the fact that literally no one likes or respects him on this forum

I've been on incel forusm since you were still in middle school. This is your first forum, and you dont have a brain of your own. You clearly follow the latest and most influential thing you just saw. That's exactly why I used you as an example in the op
Shitskin Nigger Cope

top tier posts tbh. but I have agree with water and wet to some degree that many pills have been mentioned too much

Durr duhhh I've been in duhhh durrr duhhh. not my first forum, and although alot of it was anonymous (kun/chan) or deleted (northwestfront.org) so no proof I do have proof of steam forums, so you're wrong in every way possible.

Jun 29, 2020. That's your join date. Even if you're not LARPing about being in other forums "m-m-mmuh 2017" this is the forum we're using.

Durr duhhh I've been in duhhh durrr duhhh. not my first forum, and although alot of it was anonymous (kun/chan) or deleted (northwestfront.org) so no proof I do have proof of steam forums, so you're wrong in every way possible.

Jun 29, 2020. That's your join date. Even if you're not LARPing about being in other forums "m-m-mmuh 2017" this is the forum we're using.
Actually 2016. Early 2016. I don't have time for people who were in middle school while I was spreading incel memes and tinder expiremnts

Water is not intrinsically wet. Something only becomes wet when it comes in contact with water

Pics or LARP
Humorless_broad. One of my first accounts. Google it and you'll see a bunch of archieved incel posts. And if you don't believe it's me I'll show you a screenshot of me logged on the banned account
Edait r incels comments other discussions 1 i work in a 27854437

Looked it up, nothing came up.
You can see archieved posts fstdt(which is basically an IT website, and a roll call on an inactive sub from over 3 years ago. Also if you go into googlw images you can see some of the archieved posts
Screenshot 20201130 094222 Firefox

Incels are some of the most ignorant people on Earth

No fighting, draw

FTL 34.5, dregster 14.5