Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over [Water Is Wet] Short Guys WILL Get Friendzoned! If You Think Otherwise, You're Still Bluepilled.

Incel Gamer

Incel Gamer

In a relationship with my Xbox
Hey everyone! I'm new here, and this is my first post. :feelsautistic:

I have a Chadfish account on Tinder and I just thought I'd share something that this foid said. WARNING: it's brutal.

C675F763 0FCF 4F13 B484 591A0CF5F586

7D990FF9 6474 4116 984E 9C34AD953396

938E751D 37A9 4123 BE35 7F0563600CB8

A4416937 0397 4348 9BB5 63A8B8611405

(If the 5'6" guy had a 9/10 face she wouldn't care. It's not really a self-esteem thing. She's just virtue signaling.)
F11061B2 0DB0 46C0 85B6 EB0FCAC6E30E

Thank fuck I'm not a manlet. These threads are brutal as hell

And people still try to deny the heightpill JFL

Thank fuck I'm not a manlet. These threads are brutal as hell

I wouldn't go around saying this here.

Normie advice for women like this would be "Don't date women with low self-esteem." But I think we should be telling women with low self esteem to not be assholes.

Wow, one time she talked to a man the same height as her. I'm so sorry for her horrible experience.

And people still try to deny the heightpill JFL

Yeah dude for real. If personality actually mattered then wouldn't it be okay if a guy was short as long as he had a good personality? Women are hypocrites! One time I asked my own sister that same question and I could see her doing mental gymnastics in her head. JFL!

Yeah dude for real. If personality actually mattered then wouldn't it be okay if a guy was short as long as he had a good personality? Women are hypocrites! One time I asked my own sister that same question and I could see her doing mental gymnastics in her head. JFL!
Most can never admit that they are really this shallow.

If you're talking about your blessings, that might count as bragging.

So if you hear about homeless people and say "thank god I'm not homeless" or if you hear about wageslaves and say "thank god I can be NEET" that's bragging?

So if you hear about homeless people and say "thank god I'm not homeless" or if you hear about wageslaves and say "thank god I can be NEET" that's bragging?

I think you can brag about those things, but not anything that involves inceldom. For instance, I couldn't say "Thank God I'm not ugly." That would be bragging, because I'm saying it's bad to be ugly, and I'm blessed to not be ugly.

Stop being an oblivious ass, you know exactly what you're doing.

JFL at bragging on a site for ugly virgins. Pathetic

If she's 5'9 I don't blame her. Who would like to get height-mugged by giraffes like her.

If you see any foid say she's 5'10 or over check for adams apple.

Stop being an oblivious ass, you know exactly what you're doing.

JFL at bragging on a site for ugly virgins. Pathetic

Nope, specify you genuis.
I think you can brag about those things, but not anything that involves inceldom. For instance, I couldn't say "Thank God I'm not ugly." That would be bragging, because I'm saying it's bad to be ugly, and I'm blessed to not be ugly.

Poorcel exists, so it's not different:

That woman belongs in jail.
She can think about her crimes there
full

Nope, specify you genuis.

Poorcel exists, so it's not different:

I'm not even gonna bother arguing with you, iv seen you around here, and honestly you arent worth the time.

Remember that you're here just like everyone else. If you need to brag go do it somewhere where people actually care "genius".

Here's take this I think you've earned it

Official clown license this clown license belongs to you clown 66960050

I'm not even gonna bother arguing with you, iv seen you around here, and honestly you arent worth the time.

Remember that you're here just like everyone else. If you need to brag go do it somewhere where people actually care "genius".

Here's take this I think you've earned it

View attachment 192016

I never bragged at all. I just said I'm thankful, you're just an insecure sensitive faggot that needs to assert power over someone on the internet because you got your feelings hurt. And the reason you're not arguing is because you know you'll lose, bitch

Last edited:
Every manlet should go ER tbh it's brutal for them

since im normal height i can't see the perspective of a manlet. it must be tough out there

Greycel starting off strong:feelsokman:

Everyone should take the heightpill, even status gods like Brad Pitt or Tom Cruise struggled a lot with foids b4 they jumped into fame.

That woman belongs in jail.
She can think about her crimes there
full

Hey FinnCel! It's nice to finally be able to respond to you, buddy! I know who you are. I used to lurk on here for a couple months before I made an account. I laugh every time you reply to someone's thread with the Pepe gun image. Who cares if people think it's annoying? That's your signature!

Hey FinnCel! It's nice to finally be able to respond to you, buddy! I know who you are. I used to lurk on here for a couple months before I made an account. I laugh every time you reply to someone's thread with the Pepe gun image. Who cares if people think it's annoying? That's your signature!
Welcome to the forums, buddy boyo.
Don't go ER
full

I'm 5'3" feelsbad:feelsrope:

Why is it every fucking day I wake up and am reminding of my manlet status?
There is no fucking escape from this curse no matter where you go, be it online or the real world.
Height is fucking everything. Your life is determined by how fucking long the bones in your legs are JFL
So fucking over. I want to die.

Beyond over for us manlets.