Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Water is wet studies. Intelligence do not increase sexual sucess, dominance does

I

Inceljoe

Banned
-
Male inteligence does not increase mating success
Overall we found no support for intelligence being sexually attractive to women on first encounters, and limited support that it increases initial impression of the potential as a long-term romantic partner.

Muscularity, confrontative behaviour most important when it comes to male sexual success
Previous research has shown that women’s mate preferences change across the ovulatory cycle in a number of ways. The leading explanation for these changes—the good genes hypothesis—predicts that women should prefer presumed markers of genetic benefits (“good genes”) most strongly when they are fertile and evaluating men as possible short-term mates. Research testing this hypothesis has almost exclusively examined preferences for purported markers of good genes. Little is known about how preferences for men who display traits valued in long-term, investing mates (e.g., warmth and faithful- ness) change across the cycle. The authors had women at different points in their ovulatory cycle rate videotapes of men in terms of how attractive they found each man as a short-term and long-term mate. The authors then examined how women’s preferences for traits typically valued in long-term and/or short-term mates varied according to women’s fertility status. The results supported the good genes hypothesis. Implications of these findings for models of human mating are discussed.

2Pk7VGx.jpg

Dominance predict mating success

Girth was significantly associated with mating success - girth explained as: "We consequently standardized and summed biceps, chest, and shoulder circumference, and weight to produce the composite variable “girth” "

- Perceived fighting success (rated by other men in the frat) was associated with mating success.

This is the impasse where I believe nature failed to create a good filter for genes, yes the physicality of Chads is genetically superior to that of intelligent nerds, but humans as a species are only successful due to their substantial intelligence in comparison to other organisms.

In this respect, the "attraction" method nature uses is ineffective at transferring genes that are desirable to the human species. The general natural selection method does not apply to humans, and that is a tragedy.

This is the impasse where I believe nature failed to create a good filter for genes, yes the physicality of Chads is genetically superior to that of intelligent nerds, but humans as a species are only successful due to their substantial intelligence in comparison to other organisms.

In this respect, the "attraction" method nature uses is ineffective at transferring genes that are desirable to the human species. The general natural selection method does not apply to humans, and that is a tragedy.

Don't blame it on nature, bluepilled men granted sexual liberation to females during the mid 20th century, it had been downhill since there.

Well i'm neither particularly intelligent nor dominant so i'm fucked either way.

It's just so fucking depressing. It really is.

Don't blame it on nature, bluepilled men granted sexual liberation to females during the mid 20th century, it had been downhill since there.
Yeah, cucks decided to take away the natural selection process created by humanity to filter out intelligent and stable-minded individuals.

But still, the problems we're experiencing now is ALL due to nature's original process that we tried to change to better fit humans. So in that respect, I blame nature for causing this primitive mating system.

Intelligent men passed on their genes by knowing how to survive in extreme circumstances and developing the knowledge to kill and take the resources of other men.

I fucking hate women they should be fucking chained

That movie, Idiocracy, was a documentary
full

when do you think intelligence stopped working at increasing sexual success?

I mean it's been selected for a while or we wouldn't have this civilization, and all these nerds with bad lower thirds, asking for ratings online

so when did the dysgenics start?

For a long ass time, female sexual preferences did not matter much, that's why.

For a long ass time, female sexual preferences did not matter much, that's why.
lifefuel to imagine a chinless nerd in 2000 BC making "female sexual preferences not matter", ngl :dab:

Muh sapiosexuality lol

mother nature is a evil bitch !

Having a good personality and social skills also don't help if ugly.

Intelligence is only required if you are not Chad, so foids don't register it as a Chad trait.

No guy ever got a blowjob for coming out top in a math test.

Disagree because feminine looking handsom guys are far more successful

girth sounds like some redpill cope shit with balding bloated steroid guys thinking they will get pussy

Intelligence by itself doesn't increase sexual success but what comes from it can.

Dominating others through mind-games and manipulation, inventing technology to make yourself stronger, faster, better looking and more deadly than others. That is where intelligence can really make a difference.

This is why its important that we develop artificial wombs and sexbots. Women are evolutionarily harmful to the continued progress of humanity.

I. Talked to them they told me about their desires.

Never listen to what women say, LOl they all say they want "nice guys" then they fuck murdererers for fuck sake.
girth sounds like some redpill cope shit with balding bloated steroid guys thinking they will get pussy

Studies dont lie. And I can see it in real life too, in my college ALL the big guys on steroids slay like fucking mad men, some of them arent even good looking but they play football and are so fucking huge and dominate everyone in social situations, such a presence they have

Never listen to what women say, LOl they all say they want "nice guys" then they fuck murdererers for fuck sake.

Studies dont lie. And I can see it in real life too, in my college ALL the big guys on steroids slay like fucking mad men, some of them arent even good looking but they play football and are so fucking huge and dominate everyone in social situations, such a presence they have
I racked account to trick them to trust and then learned everything

is it me or is it getting wetter?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back