Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Water is wet: US is a shit quality of life for men

BlackpilledTruecel

BlackpilledTruecel

Looks permeate into EVERYTHING
-
just finished this video I stumbled upon, water is wet tier for us but it is over for American men (this obv applies to other western countries also). Move to Asia or EE ffs

Already posted

Men are waking up to how disposable and worthless they really are.
There will be no better days.
There will be no healing.
Commit suicide or rot slowly.

It's deliberate; it's to help shatter what's left of the west to make us slaves once and for all since we'll lack the willpower to unite, fight or defend our rights.

Yup, men's lives suck. Unless you're a top 5% Chad

Imagine in a shit south american country when u need to wageslave like a literal slave to get any money.

I’m going to the uk later this year, wish me luck buddy boyos

just finished this video I stumbled upon, water is wet tier for us but it is over for American men (this obv applies to other western countries also). Move to Asia or EE ffs

I will build a castle in a secluded place in northern Russia.

I absolutely hate americunts. Men and women. It's just pure hatred. I'm sorry, americuntcels.

I’m going to the uk later this year, wish me luck buddy boyos
I'm a UKcel. It's just slightly better perhaps. Probably southern states are better than places like London which is very cucked, compared to northern parts. Being American gets you no brownie points in the U.K or Europe. Try a white-worshipping country.

Not even for incels, average looking guys are held to a high standard in the dating market.

Being 'average looking' or within the average range of 4-6 out of 10 is such a tricky zone as in one minor flaw can make or break you. Too socially awkward? Rejected. Spend too much time in your house? Rejected. No career? Rejected. One small flaw in your appearance? Rejected.

This stems from the fact that there are so many average looking guys out there to choose from, such that women can be alot more picky in terms of mate choice. Whereas being very good looking (7+ out of ten) is rare and valuable enough that you can still slay while having other flaws in your social, financial and physical self.

fucking brutal

I absolutely hate americunts. Men and women. It's just pure hatred. I'm sorry, americuntcels.

I'm a UKcel. It's just slightly better perhaps. Probably southern states are better than places like London which is very cucked, compared to northern parts. Being American gets you no brownie points in the U.K or Europe. Try a white-worshipping country.
im a riceburgercel, so white worshiping countries would do me little good

the plutocrats and oligarchs want this so that there won't exist strong men who will threaten their insidious reign on this planet

fucking brutal
The American government is toxic and hateful...
We ask for our surgeries to be cover or to have euthanasia centers.
They have given us neither, yet they have given femoids literal god mode life hacks and unlimited power.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back