Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story [water is wet] women only care about looks and will overlook any warning signs. how my sister fell for a catfish

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
So years ago, my sister was online, browsing twitter i believe. She gets a message from "Chace Crawford" (some pretyboy actor) obviously a catfish, but at the time she didn't know. he was like "you're beautiful" and was also like "is it weird for you that you're talking to me" (something along those lines

she was ECSTATIC. she was literally giddy, running around, screaming, telling everyone else. it was like she was on drugs. she even said something like "oh he's not fake he's verified" (JFL)

chadsexual is honestly the best way to describe these holes, and can't be stated enough. because i've seen the way they treat their normie boyfriends, like complete shit. yet the thought of a chad makes them WORSHIP HIM LIKE A GOD.

Sorry but your wrong. According to this redpill chart women like old middle aged men not young prettyboys.
Meme graph

my 50 year old childless schizophrenic aunt thought she was going to marry a US marine that was stationed in Syria, she sent him thousands of dollars. after it all fell through she lost her house and began moving around a lot, eventually became homeless and was filmed on tv in a soup kitchen. she used to be borderline anorexic but after years of anti-depressants she's now obese. I haven't spoken to her in 5 years. She's been in an and out of mental institutions, last year she tried to steal a christmas tree from a store.

Is that in Lithuania? If it was in some Slavic country then the world is truly fucked.

is ur sister hot

Last edited:
is ur sister hot
jfl. @PPEcel

the answer is yes, my sisters are stacylites. i remember this one time in high school i brought in a family picture, and everyone was like "your sisters are so hot, what happened to you"?

jfl. @PPEcel

the answer is yes, my sisters are stacylites. i remember this one time in high school i brought in a family picture, and everyone was like "your sisters are so hot, what happened to you"?
fuckk u should beat her or smtg, fuck that'd be so brutal have a stacylite sister slut

fuckk u should beat her or smtg, fuck that'd be so brutal have a stacylite sister slut
lmao, it is

i'm gonna make a post soon describing how bad it is. you'll see

having a sister as an incel = suifuel

USA and canada i'd say.

think of ER and minnassian, where were they from?

that's a clue
Toronto is a frozen shithole.

The only good about it is that I could get gov buxx and various benefits.

Toronto is a frozen shithole.

The only good about it is that I could get gov buxx and various benefits.
how do you know you'd get benefits?

Because I am professionally diagnosed autistic, so I could virtue signalmaxx to get gov buxx and sheeeit
why haven't you done it yet?

male peak attractiveness is 45-52.
jesus, thank god I got out of my "redpill" phase fast and stop watching these coping ass clowns.

Sorry but your wrong. According to this redpill chart women like old middle aged men not young prettyboys.
View attachment 362600
So what are your thoughts on a chart defying result by a nonchad 30+ yr old who gets a 17 yr old hole to fall in love with him :waitwhat: ?

jfl. @PPEcel

:feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh:

my 50 year old childless schizophrenic aunt thought she was going to marry a US marine that was stationed in Syria, she sent him thousands of dollars. after it all fell through she lost her house and began moving around a lot, eventually became homeless and was filmed on tv in a soup kitchen. she used to be borderline anorexic but after years of anti-depressants she's now obese. I haven't spoken to her in 5 years. She's been in an and out of mental institutions, last year she tried to steal a christmas tree from a store.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back