Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

WAW2: Women Hate Being Approached By Non-Goodlooking Guys

I love you. Best PSL user of all time.

Our boi made a new vid!!!!!!

holy crap those gym results are amazing i'm stuck at 30% bodyfat always was fat for all my life shame that i'm too autistic to go to a gym

It's true. :( Ogres like me shouldn't even look at girls.

song name at 7:55?
couldn't find it from the list :(

That's enough blackpill. :feelsrope:

Just finished the video and I have to say I'm more bitter than ever for being a sub8

This is true for whites or Latinos.

But if it is an African or Arab, even ugly, they will like to be harassed, since women are masochists.

It’s safe to say that OP is standing at the top of Mount Incelia.

Go >7:37. the guy on the right is the most attractive

I love that you included the body fat looksmax. It's the MOST IMPORTANT factor of all factors. If you want to be good looking to most females, you have to be lean. Not even surgery itself can improve you as much as body fat can, if we don't count fixing obvious deformities.

After having gotten down to about 12% body fat for the first time in my life, I will never go above that. It makes such a huge difference. I thought i was being conservative with what my bf used to be before when I considered myself lean, but now I understand that when I thought I was 14%, I was around 16-17%. When I was above 20% body fat for my bulk, I felt terrible and looks absolutely awful. Only got two minor IOIs from older 3/10 women at the gym around that time despite being the strongest and biggest I had ever been.

Last edited:
I love that you included the body fat looksmax. It's the MOST IMPORTANT factor of all factors. If you want to be good looking to most females, you have to be lean.

Just no.

- if you have asymetries
-a big nose
-bad jawline
-flat zygos

Dont go lean. It will just accentuate your bad features. Especially asymetries and a big nose.

Dont waste your time guys if u expect good results because u either will be uglier or will be the same

Just no.

- if you have asymetries
-a big nose
-bad jawline
-flat zygos

Dont go lean. It will just accentuate your bad features. Especially asymetries and a big nose.

Dont waste your time guys if u expect good results because u either will be uglier or will be the same

My bones are really good.

Most people here are around 18-22% body fat and are 4/10 in looks. They could massively change their lives by getting lean.

good quality vid as always

i am 10.9% bodyfat so would that mean my face is at its peak?

good quality vid as always

i am 10.9% bodyfat so would that mean my face is at its peak?

If you're actually that low and not massively underestimating based on some shitty faulty measurement, then yes.

Do you have veins all over your arms, abs and legs? If not, you are nowhere near 10%.

@FACEandLMS, how much do you think my face would improve if I lowered my body fat? I'm already in the 10-15% 5'9 in the 170lb range, and do you think it would even make much of a difference if I do? I don't have a good or masculine bone structure and huge nose that ruins facial harmony. I'd still look like shit Facially most likely, so I don't want to waste my time

If you're actually that low and not massively underestimating based on some shitty faulty measurement, then yes.

Do you have veins all over your arms, abs and legs? If not, you are nowhere near 10%.
only if i flex downwards but i just bought a bodyfat scale and thats what it said

@FACEandLMS, how much do you think my face would improve if I lowered my body fat? I'm already in the 10-15% 5'9 in the 170lb range, and do you think it would even make much of a difference if I do? I don't have a good or masculine bone structure and huge nose that ruins facial harmony. I'd still look like shit Facially most likely, so I don't want to waste my time

Just send him your pic and he'll tell you with more certainty. Nobody can predict that without at least seeing your face first.

Just send him your pic and he'll tell you with more certainty. Nobody can predict that without at least seeing your face first.
I already did

i just bought a bodyfat scale and thats what it said

So you're not actually 10.9% then, ok got it. Those scales are extremely inaccurate. The only thing that weight is good for is looking at your weight. I had one of those once and it told me I was 11% when I was probably closer to 16%.

My bones are really good.

Most people here are around 18-22% body fat and are 4/10 in looks. They could massively change their lives by getting lean.

Good for you if your bones are good but many here have weak bones and there is no point of motivating them for gymceling.

Answer these questions:
Do you have a big nose?
Do you have a asymetric face?
Is your fwhr above 1.8?

So you're not actually 10.9% then, ok got it. Those scales are extremely inaccurate. The only thing that weight is good for is looking at your weight. I had one of those once and it told me I was 11% when I was probably closer to 16%.

:feelsbadman:

Good for you if your bones are good but many here have weak bones and there is no point of motivating them for gymceling.

Answer these questions:
Do you have a big nose?
Do you have a asymetric face?
Is your fwhr above 1.8?

Nose is normal.
Symmetrical face.
Fairly wide face, above 1.9 fWHR.

I wouldnt start if i was in your position but you always can try. But it might be time wasting if your nose is rly huge and your fwhr is bad

Keep losing fat, brother. You're probably somewhat lean, so getting even leaner is just a plus. A lot can happen from let's say 15% to 12%.

Just no.

- if you have asymetries
-a big nose
-bad jawline
-flat zygos

Thisssssss. I have a big nose if i lose bf my nose only will become bigger thats fucked up. It only applies if you have good underline bonestructure. You can see that shit even if youre high bf. But for me its a no no

Keep losing fat brother. You're probably somewhat lean, so getting even leaner is just a plus. A lot can happen from let's say 15% to 12%.
my bmi is 19 so im already pretty underweight so idk what to do to improve

my bmi is 19 so im already pretty underweight so idk what to do to improve

Then start lifting weights and do a lean bulk, then cut.

I love that you included the body fat looksmax. It's the MOST IMPORTANT factor of all factors. If you want to be good looking to most females, you have to be lean. Not even surgery itself can improve you as much as body fat can, if we don't count fixing obvious deformities.

After having gotten down to about 12% body fat for the first time in my life, I will never go above that. It makes such a huge difference. I thought i was being conservative with what my bf used to be before when I considered myself lean, but now I understand that when I thought I was 14%, I was around 16-17%. When I was above 20% body fat for my bulk, I felt terrible and looks absolutely awful. Only got two minor IOIs from older 3/10 women at the gym around that time despite being the strongest and biggest I had ever been.

it's all about genetics for the most part, I'm almost 20% body fat now and my face is pretty lean. I wonder how I would look at 12% I bet my face would get sunked in completely kek

it's all about genetics for the most part, I'm almost 20% body fat now and my face is pretty lean. I wonder how I would look at 12% I bet my face would get sunked in completely kek

You're lucky then. My face looks like shit at 20% bf. I also hold more water in my face the more fat I gain. As @FACEandLMS said in his video, most guys hold a lot of fat in their face and stomach area, so we have to make sure to be lean to keep that from happening.

You're lucky then. My face looks like shit at 20% bf. I also hold more water in my face the more fat I gain.

I know especially for a natty lifter, I can stay highbodyfat without having a bloated face and get the positive effects for being high body fat, like appearing more big in clothes while having a leaner face and being much stronger overall and feeling good and energetic. I very good fat distribution genetics, i have a visible abs at about 18-19% bf all my fat stores mostly in my back and legs, so actually in the front I actually look like 14-15 bf% but bf% should be measured @ overall fat storage throughout the body

I wish noses didn't exist....

I wish i was a kid. Small little snub nose and prettier face than today..

ITS OGRE. I wanna rope tbh. I am so tired of anglefrauding irl just because my nose is too big. I cant even eat ingront of other people brcause they would see my big long droppy nose from a higher perspective.

I hate people who say that big noses are better than short small noses. Wanna kill them all

I know especially for a natty lifter, I can stay highbodyfat without having a bloated face and get the positive effects for being high body fat, like appearing more big in clothes while having a leaner face and being much stronger overall and feeling good and energetic. I very good fat distribution genetics, i have a visible abs at about 18-19% bf all my fat stores mostly in my back and legs, so actually in the front I actually look like 14-15 bf% but bf% should be measured @ overall fat storage throughout the body

Do u have a thicker neck than your avi?Kek

I wish i was a kid. Small little snub nose and prettier face than today..

ITS OGRE. I wanna rope tbh. I am so tired of anglefrauding irl just because my nose is too big. I cant even eat ingront of other people brcause they would see my big long droppy nose from a higher perspective.
I can't even angle-fraud, JFL, my nose is way too asymmetric because I broke it twice. It's also big in size, and wide as well. I can't eat in front of people either. Heck, I can't even order food.