Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

WAW2: Women Hate Being Approached By Non-Goodlooking Guys

I can't even angle-fraud, JFL, my nose is way too asymmetric because I broke it twice. It's also big in size, and wide as well. I can't eat in front of people either. Heck, I can't even order food.

Lmao every psl bastard should mention the nose problem more. Its a feature that can destroy your whole face and drop you by like 2 points wtf

Lmao every psl bastard should mention the nose problem more. Its a feature that can destroy your whole face and drop you by like 2 points wtf
Exactly. It's the reason I am a truecel because it has completely ruined my facial harmony. Just look at pictures of people with a broken nose and then when they get it fixed.

Also JFL I realized you have the same guy in your avi as @Tellem--T except he's fatter in yours, JFL.

Exactly. It's the reason I am a truecel because it has completely ruined my facial harmony. Just look at pictures of people with a broken nose and then when they get it fixed.

Also JFL I realized you have the same guy in your avi as @Tellem--T except he's fatter in yours, JFL.

Yea man. I get your point. Broken nose + big nose must be rly bad but in terms of lenghts i guess mine is more ogre.

Lmao i think it isnt the same guy. His tyrone has blue shirt and mine a black hoddie xd but yea irs pretty rare to find a guy with such a double chin lmao. I find him soooo cute

Yea man. I get your point. Broken nose + big nose must be rly bad but in terms of lenghts i guess mine is more ogre.

Lmao i think it isnt the same guy. His tyrone has blue shirt and mine a black hoddie xd but yea irs pretty rare to find a guy with such a double chin lmao. I find him soooo cute
Nah bro your nose is better than mine, I remember your side profile pic, mine looks even worse from the side, as if I'm a Jew.

It's definitely the same guy, he just looksmaxxed in your picture. I wanna hug him tbh, he's adorable. A big teddybear.

Nah bro your nose is better than mine, I remember your side profile pic, mine looks even worse from the side, as if I'm a Jew.

It's definitely the same guy, he just looksmaxxed in your picture. I wanna hug him tbh, he's adorable. A big teddybear.

Bro side profile is just massive cope and i think that my side profile was in that pic just very good.

Bro i think he would knock both of us if we would try to hug him lmaoo

Bro side profile is just massive cope and i think that my side profile was in that pic just very good.

Bro i think he would knock both of us if we would try to hug him lmaoo
I think after being arrested at least twice, he wouldn't mind getting some hugs from two brown guys (well you're not brown, but still). And no way, side profile is not a massive cope, check your privileges. It's worse when it looks bad from the front AND back.

I wish I had "Yakov's" inhibition and attitude. also idk why but your videos give me both a sense of dread and happiness

I wouldnt start if i was in your position but you always can try. But it might be time wasting if your nose is rly huge and your fwhr is bad

Yeah, im probably not going to. Its usually always white guys who can pull of the losing weight thing and revealing a chiseled jaw and good bone structure underneath. I don't have that facial structure, facial harmony, or good bones. My nose ruins any potential i would have if it was smaller and thinner. Its over.

Yeah, im probably not going to. Its usually always white guys who can pull of the losing weight thing and revealing a chiseled jaw and good bone structure underneath. I don't have that facial structure, facial harmony, or good bones. My nose ruins any potential i would have if it was smaller and thinner. Its over.

LDAR is the solution i guess. Kek but going gym for healthy reasons is always legit.

I think after being arrested at least twice, he wouldn't mind getting some hugs from two brown guys (well you're not brown, but still). And no way, side profile is not a massive cope, check your privileges. It's worse when it looks bad from the front AND back.

Lmao imagine we both hugging him from both sides so he cant breath anymore due to his thick neck. Kek i rly wanna hug him like a teddybear awwww :¥

Yea youre right at that

you should look into a rhinoplasty or something

i remember how you look and that's just about the only advice i can give.

I wish I had "Yakov's" inhibition and attitude. also idk why but your videos give me both a sense of dread and happiness

Go outside and u will have hapiness u fakecel

It's true. :( Ogres like me shouldn't even look at girls.

No, you SHOULD look at girls if it makes them feel uncomfortable. Fuck them and their feelings. In a less cucked world, they would know their fucking place.

LDAR is the solution i guess. Kek but going gym for healthy reasons is always legit.
I used to be a hardcore gymcel, i dont lift much anymore, just every once in awhile to help maintain my size and frame. And i keep thinking i'm replying too Tellem-T because of that guy in your profile pics, kek

You are a god-tier blackpiller. Thanks for the truth.

Why did you exclude the enriques

No, you SHOULD look at girls if it makes them feel uncomfortable. Fuck them and their feelings. In a less cucked world, they would know their fucking place.

If you can't fuck them, might as well fuck their feelings.

Lmao imagine we both hugging him from both sides so he cant breath anymore due to his thick neck. Kek i rly wanna hug him like a teddybear awwww :¥

Yea youre right at that
See, that's why I'd rather have a straight nose... then I'd be 4.5/10.

Lmao his tyrone has blue t shirt and mine has a black hoddie. Myb this eill help to distinguish

you should look into a rhinoplasty or something

i remember how you look and that's just about the only advice i can give.
I looked and all the black males barely had any improvement and some made themselves look worse. Only black woman had decent improvement. It dosent really change the size of your nose, just the shape, and the problem with mine isnt the shape, but the size.

If you can't fuck them, might as well fuck their feelings.

Hell yeah! That's what I'm talking about! They don't give a shit about us so why should we give a shit about them?

I looked and all the black males barely had any improvement and some made themselves look worse. Only black woman had decent improvement. It dosent really change the size of your nose, just the shape, and the problem with mine isnt the shape, but the size.

I noticed the same thing. Women have thinner skin than men so that's probably why black womens results look better. My surgeons told me my skin is too thick to see any real in the width of my nose and refused to operate on me.

JFL at being born male. It's even harder for us to surgerymaxx even though we're the ones who need it the most.

Sick vid, thanks mate. Legit hope you make it

Awesome! I'm downloading it with Jdownloader right now! Can't wait to watch it!

I feel as if the first half was not as potent though. Lots of filler too.

Fuck man. Your content is amazing.

great vid love it, cant wait for the next one.

The video about the racepill will fuck a lot of people up. Especially black men.

This really needs to be stickied

@FACEandLMS did (((YouTube))) take it down already?

Another great video from Faceandlms patron saint of incel men.

Video is down but i cant wait for OP to reupload it.

this nigga aint incel. He be having lots of females. smh.

Video was removed, but considering all the positive comments here, it must be some amazing blackpill.

I didn't get to see it yet, dang

fuck! why is it down?!

did youtube delete it, how cucked is youtube, can't even make a video with factual criticisms of women

Video will be back once YouTube reviews it for adult content. I don't want it flagged for adult content cuz then it won't get promoted as much and I put a lot of work into this video. Hopefully they get back to me tomorrow.

WHAT THE FUCK can we get another site to see the video? I have to study and will be going to blocking mode, but I need some life fuel/studyfuel