Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

WAW2: Women Hate Being Approached By Non-Goodlooking Guys

Video will be back once YouTube reviews it for adult content. I don't want it flagged for adult content cuz then it won't get promoted as much and I put a lot of work into this video. Hopefully they get back to me tomorrow.
Post a mirror atleast i wanna see this really bad

Unbelievable. Jewtube is trash

HFF theory is more legit than LMS theory tbh

ill turn a somebody to a body

I wish i was a kid. Small little snub nose and prettier face than today..

ITS OGRE. I wanna rope tbh. I am so tired of anglefrauding irl just because my nose is too big. I cant even eat ingront of other people brcause they would see my big long droppy nose from a higher perspective.

I hate people who say that big noses are better than short small noses. Wanna kill them all
Buy rhinoplasty and then default on the loan and fake your own death. Be reborn as the guy with a nice nose

Wasn't OP a BBC fraud, though?

In the meantime can you upload it to somewhere? I need my dose of black pill right now!

I like the music selection used in your videos. Some classic dnb and garage tunes in there.

@FACEandLMS Brethern, I wanted to watch the video now (because I haven't watched it) but the video isn't up or online. What happened?

Never mind just read what you typed :p Youtube is fucking annoying

was video deleted? it says its not available

I will reupload the video tonight UK time so it should be ready by midmorning UK time. Hold tight, guys.

I can't even angle-fraud, JFL, my nose is way too asymmetric because I broke it twice. It's also big in size, and wide as well. I can't eat in front of people either. Heck, I can't even order food.
How did you break your nose?

How did you break your nose?
1) Fell really hard on the floor which is really hard and nearly concrete-like

2) Ran face-first into a wooden couch somehow and broke it for the second time

1) Fell really hard on the floor which is really hard and nearly concrete-like

2) Ran face-first into a wooden couch somehow and broke it for the second time
Thats awful but your not alone I ran face first into a tree as a child and my nose got this very small wound but now my nose is VERY unsymmetrical and has a scar :)

Thats awful but your not alone I ran face first into a tree as a child and my nose got this very small wound but now my nose is VERY unsymmetrical and has a scar :)
That sucks. I was also little when it happened, 7 and 9 respectively. My nose looks very ugly and is also asymmetrical. :feelscry:

Great video. Been waiting months for it and it did not disappoint

Nigga i havent seen the video yet and im getting the shakes everytime OP promises to post a mirror.

MIRROR CUNT WHATS TAKING SO LONG???

4.2 GB video-export failed overnight from the software I used to make the show. It got to 60% then hung. I set my alarm for 2.45am to see if it had finished exporting so I could upload it but it got stuck. You have no idea the efforts I go through to bring you these videos, esp since I am a workcel. I am going to export it now, which takes about 3-4 hours, then I will buy an ethernet cable after work and gym to see if that will speed up the fucking 11 hours it takes to upload a 4GB file on wifi.

4.2 GB video-export failed overnight from the software I used to make the show. It got to 60% then hung. I set my alarm for 2.45am to see if it had finished exporting so I could upload it but it got stuck. You have no idea the efforts I go through to bring you these videos, esp since I am a workcel. I am going to export it now, which takes about 3-4 hours, then I will buy an ethernet cable after work and gym to see if that will speed up the fucking 11 hours it takes to upload a 4GB file on wifi.
Ok thanks for the update

Nigga i havent seen the video yet and im getting the shakes everytime OP promises to post a mirror.

No shit, I saw the thumbnail, clicked it, only saw few secs of the intro before I had to shut it down because of work... next thing I know, it was gone... this was yesterday... I need my fix!

Cool, we'll be waiting patiently...

Don't ghost us

This niggah is foolin all yall. He done had sex with many a female.

@FACEandLMS Wheres the video?

I hope he didn't get gang raped by the youtube police. At least it will be worth waiting. Vid is around 20 minutes of pure blackpill goodness.

I updated the video a little (swapped out the Yakov part for something more insightful). I have been investigating my slow upload speed for the past few days, even bought an ethernet cable tonight to use instead of wifi - it didn't help. I get 0.8 Mbps upload speed like it's 2003 or some shit. I will speak to my ISP tomorrow to try and fix this issue going forward. I will upload overnight though but it will take 12 hours to upload 4.2 GB with 0.8 Mbps upload speed. My hands are tied.

youtube needs to get ER'd

jesus fucking christ kill your ISP dude. That is not ok

Same I get close to 1 Mbps too. Makes me want to get violent when I download stuff.

Right. I took advantage of YouTube's demonetizing the last version to update this version a little. I swapped out the Yakov part for Sasha Daygame. I also censored out the gun during the Looksmaxxing section (Dan Stevens). This video STILL got demonetized so I need to wait til it gets to 1000 views for YouTube to review it manually. It might go offline for a few hours while YouTube reviews it but it should be back once it passes the "no adult content" check.

Right. I took advantage of YouTube's demonetizing the last version to update this version a little. I swapped out the Yakov part for Sasha Daygame. I also censored out the gun during the Looksmaxxing section (Dan Stevens). This video STILL got demonetized so I need to wait til it gets to 1000 views for YouTube to review it manually. It might go offline for a few hours while YouTube reviews it but it should be back once it passes the "no adult content" check.

YES

>watching a new faceandlms video

idk if the stuff you censor is the reason for demonetization. Idk, I think they might just see your vids as fringe, right wing or some dumb shit

Last edited:
the music u use is so funny

Thank you Face Daddy