Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Way to take womens hatred of you to the next level

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
Strut around like you have a 10 inch cock & make $2 million a year with barely even trying. And in your mind picture that you have hot cunts messaging you constantly trying to get with you.

Women are not able to contain their rage around this, as they want to take you down so badly. But also being an incel the women wouldn't be caught dead talking to you or associating with you in any way. So you are able to strut on by, even going the extra bit on your tip toes and chest puffed out without her being able to stop it.

For a normie or even a Chad she would be right in his face trying to take him down a peg. But with incels we are immune to that.

This sounds like a giant cope

Arguably everything is cope even a Chad who gets his dick wet in a stinky hole.
That's not what I meant. I'm saying it's a delusional cope

That's not what I meant. I'm saying it's a delusional cope

Its reasonable to think that this is a delusion, but try it and see for yourself.

My Chadlite friend at work has been trying it out and girls way out of his league(aka non-fat white women), have been coming up sending angry messages to him, trying to get dramas going with him when he goes to the nightclub, etc. These are girls who would ordinarily give one word answers or more often not respond to him.

Even though he is slaying with ethnic girls, he still gets rocked trying to go for white women.

Its reasonable to think that this is a delusion, but try it and see for yourself.

My Chadlite friend at work has been trying it out and girls way out of his league(aka non-fat white women), have been coming up sending angry messages to him, trying to get dramas going with him when he goes to the nightclub, etc. These are girls who would ordinarily give one word answers or more often not respond to him.

Even though he is slaying with ethnic girls, he still gets rocked trying to go for white women.
they send angry messages? what does that mean? and why do they do that?

Bro, just walk around and daydream delusional bullshit bro, the foids will be MAD!

Last edited:
I will never ascend

No. I walk around as if everyone is about to pull a gun on me and shoot me so I keep my hand near my holster.

You can never be too careful as an ugly man in America. Some normies or chads might kill your for sport just to impress foids.

Every foid wants us dead anyway just bc we're ugly