Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Ways to carry a knife in UK without a loicence

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
As some of you maybe know having any sort of weapon on you while outside in UK is an instant jail sentence even a fucking butter knife will get you nicked off the streets but I carry a knife with me at all times anyway because I live in a ghetto full of drug addicts and so on. I have read the documents online to see what I can legally have on me,

The simplest way is just to have a short knife since if it has a folding blade with a cutting edge 3 inches long or less, it's legal. But to be fair that's not very effective. So instead I take advantage of another exception stated on the .gov website:

- if it’ll be used for theatre, film, television, historical reenactment or religious purposes, for example the kirpan some Sikhs carry

I bought a special ritual knife which has pagan symbolism all over it. It is quite clearly not just a regular knife. However, it has good dimensions and good cutting power. I keep it sharp. Though, this still isn't enough to satisfy the britbong police. I can larp as a Pagan or whatever but without a good reason to have the knife on me I will just be outed as a larper. So instead I actually went a step further and bought various Wiccan accessories (some of them I had from the old days when I was larping as a witch JFL let's not talk about that bluepilled shit) including an entire altar setup. All of it doesn't take huge amount of space so I wear it with me at all times in my backpack. I actually can larp as a Pagan pretty good since I used to believe this meme shit when I was a teen so I know their ways.

I have been wearing a knife on me for a year now, thankfully I did not have to use it yet and I didn't have a chance to test out my larp since nobody figured out I have a knife on me yet but I have it on me for self defense.

I live in a rural area but I Always carry one on me as well when I do go outside

UK is so cucked u better leave it ngl

store it inside someone's chest cavity

Good for you, young chappie!

We can carry any kind of knife in my unnamed southern us state.

But i usually carry a switchblade. Because it's fun and handy, not because of people. Dogs maybe...

If i was really worried id carrying a fighting knife like a Sykes dagger.
I live in a rural area but I Always carry one on me as well when I do go outside
Welcome to blueceldom!

Last edited: