Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over We all are just bugs in femoidic eyes

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
1/10 or 4/10, or even higher - all non-chad men in eyes or modern prime-aged femoid are just bugs, so no difference, is bug bigger or smaller, shiny or dull, pretty (as bug can be), or plain ugly, eating shit or chirping nice melodies - for prime-aged femoid we just disgusting critters. And how we look for femoid post prime - is not important, because those are shit, and only carrion eaters do care

Vabaliux

That's why most of us have bug eyes ight?:feelstastyman::cryfeels:

And even foids who wouldnt step on a bug . would prolly still step on an incel so i think they like bugs even better

Has Debil ever thrashed you?

I wish, I was a bug. There would be a bigger chance of getting eaten by a woman.

Over for bugcels
full

1/10 or 4/10, or even higher - all non-chad men in eyes or modern prime-aged femoid are just bugs, so no difference, is bug bigger or smaller, shiny or dull, pretty (as bug can be), or plain ugly, eating shit or chirping nice melodies - for prime-aged femoid we just disgusting critters. And how we look for femoid post prime - is not important, because those are shit, and only carrion eaters do care

View attachment 199893
I agree with everything you wrote except the adjective modern. Foids have been always like that but in the past men were black-pilled and they used to opress the nasty holes and parasitic chad. He had to choose between cooperating with the incel majority or die.

Chads, betabuxxing bugs, and loser bugs

I dont want to be bug

We are less than bugs
women use bugs for sexual pleasure

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back