Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL We are a threat to society apparently

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-

Warning: Giga- soy contained in this text, reading may drop your T levels to 0

"Entitled"

They love to use that strawman.

They demand a perfect reality exclusively for themselves

Sure bro how about i just want a looksmatch girlfriend

Lol how the soys on it are literal #niceguys but are smart enough to hide their negative emotions stemming from loneliness.

You expect me to read this peak soy? Fuck this faggot and every retard who believes a bunch of lonely depressed virgins on obscure online forums pose any threat, when legit terrorist groups exist in the real world.

WHAT THE FUCK?

ARE WE TOXIC?

OR ARE WE NICE GUYS?

MAKE YOUR MIND UP.

where the FUCK do people get the nice guys thing from

He says everything in the blackpill wiki crumbles when you look into it and his example was pretty much: "that's true.... but...." He didnt deny it was true he just said that dark triad men are manipulative and are unhappy with their situation but ignored the actual point like IT always do.

If incels are dangerous then Muslims are too. Go harass Muslims. Just Because there are few Muslims who are more extreme doesn't mean all Muslims are terrorists.

We're lityerally the most obscure site on the planet. It's so easy to just ignore us and leave us alone. But IncelTears enjoy bullying us.

And making this site go down would do nothing. You think people go ER from someone saying 'go er' or because of anything said on this forum? Do you not think it's because of things that happen to the person in the real world that they go ER? Saying that this site should be taken down is like saying video games shouldn't be allowed because they cause violence.

If anything IT is more likely gonna cause violence than this forum. Lityerally a bullying platform and everyone on there admits it.

Last edited:
Of course we are, we want an equal opportunity society, not this current garbage
full

Everything on their little "Blackpill" wiki (their fundamental belief and self-pity system) is complete and utter garbage. It is the most misguided, cynical, ignorant rubbish i have ever had the displeasure of reading. If you were to take any of these bullet points that serve as their doctrine and actually analyze them at any level, they crumble. If you bring these claims to a discussion that involves science and actual reasoning, they fall apart immediately. For example:

"1.7 Criminal and anti-social men have more sexual partners and have sex earlier"

... that's because they recklessly manipulate the people around them, especially those who are weak, to get what they want from them. Like, the refutation to this is right there in what you wrote.

I'm confused, they claim that the blackpill is garbage, untrue, and has no reasoning, but he just verified a point it makes.

People who want to stop the truth from being exposed are by definition authoritarian.

These normshits are authoritarians. They want to silence people, and stop them from shining light where they don't want it to shine. They want to shut people up, and make them go back to their caves.

This world is toxic

LMAO he even uses some Christian terminologies and sayings from the Bible.

A true Christian would see this and realize that God always loves the rejected and marginalized groups on the earth. As a """Christian""" he goes and posts on a subreddit that is filled with homosexuality(clearly forbidden by the bible), feminism(feminism is clearly forbidden by the Bible, "No man shall be subjected to the authority of a woman"), transsexualism(even crossdressing is forbidden in the Bible), and and all sorts of degeneracies that are forbidden and then points his fingers to us and says we're bad. A Christian going to a popular subreddit and shitting onto the oppressed people is far from what his Bible preaches.

Despite what he is saying, he is correct about one thing. We ARE dangerous. The blackpill is spreading. The Joker(2019) exists and normies are slowly becoming blackpilled. We have already done permanent damage to the normie bluepill ideology. The bluepill will never have the dominant narrative that it did before. Too many redpilled and blackpilled individuals spreading their ideas out there right now.

The threat is the spread of the blackpill. Which IT does a better job than we ever did.

My T levels dropped harder than the nukes during WW2

He says everything in the blackpill wiki crumbles when you look into it and his example was pretty much: "that's true.... but...." He didnt deny it was true he just said that dark triad men are manipulative and are unhappy with their situation but ignored the actual point like IT always do.

Yeah, that part almost made me lol, except that there is nothing funny about fallacious argumentation.

States of happiness may be inversely correlated with dark triad traits, but unsatisfaction with life is precisely what motivates you to take risks, and have wild experiences. Tyrone in prison absolutely lifemogs me, not to even speak of a psychopathic CEO.

Last edited:
Not one word from this virgin

Our awareness of the status quo is the threat.

Okay so we are the threat?

What about people like these --

AvLDaXb.jpg

If any ITcel reading this, always remember that face, always.

If the population of males that are unable to get a mate keeps growing (and it will) there will be some seious repercussions in the future, he's not wrong about that. He's wrong about everything else though.

"right wing" JFL

"For them to pay attention to modern-day thinkers"

^LMAO

"Entitled"

no doubt some people think they deserve a gf, but most people here seem resigned to the fact that it's over. they can't argu against our actual views so strawmannin is their only recourse

FUCKING CUCK. He is same guy who jerks off to his wife getting gangbaned by Tyrones.

He ignores the main reason we are indeed a threat to society because he knows it's a BlackPill that is logical and reasonable. He doesn't even want the cuckcels on IT to ponder the idea. What a cuck. He's right about us becoming the most dangerous group in the world if reforms aren't made though. If nothing is done to help our physical condition and options in life, we will become a bigger deal than any Islamic rebel group in the world and we will be worldwide.

Society is a threat to itself lmfao. If this world goes to shit anymore than it already has, you can guarantee it's likely to be normies fault then ours.

Harambe the gorilla at Gladys Porter Zoo before being relocated to Cincinnati Zoo

Society only has its self to blame. You created the incel community lol.

" I'm studying psychology" - reads a few self-help books.

"Entitled"

1. What is good according to them?
2. Who are they to preside over judging & enforcing this "goodness"?

Those 2 shoot them down/ sink them.

Half of you are Poc...

Regarding LGBT peeps. So do mass religions. Already encompassed by POC peeps.

Self hatred is actually a thing.

Last edited:
Yeah I think the biggest reason I love to mock and watch incels is because of how afraid I am of becoming like them. When depression hits me really hard, I say similar things and think in similar negative thought patterns. It's almost like as long as I can keep my eye on the incels enough, I'll know how not to be and have a perfect example of what I DONT want to become in my life.

We knew this all the time.

I wish we were actually a threat, if we were the government would have either given us state mandated gfs or killed us by now, both of which are better outcomes than rotting all day waiting for death

My penis and testicles temporarily vanished into thin air while reading that because of the sheer magnitude of soy.

Can’t be bothered refusing all his gibberish, but I do want to make one simple point (he’s probably reading this):

If everything we say is garbage, then how are we dangerous? We’re only “dangerous” if we’re actually making valid points. If we spoke total rubbish then we wouldn’t be dangerous at all.

"Edit: How about being a person of substance. How about being a person who takes on responsibility and has some backbone. How about finding the areas where you are most competent in life and focusing on them. How about being an actual good person worthy of respect and attention."

Translation : "Be a good worker and keep chasing this carrot dangling in front of your nose. You'll catch it someday."

"Also don't pay attention to Chad who's been fucking females since puberty, before he has accomplished anything in his life. He's got a free pass and you don't."

Last edited: