Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory We are actually in hell

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
It’s just like preacher tv series

it shows a Cowboys life , he suffers mostly, but in the end bam!
It’s revealed that he was in hell all along

Nice theory, GrAYcel

GrAYcels are GrAY

saint of killers is gigabased

saint of killers is gigabased
Hell yeah, cultured bro cel

also the comics are really good too, some Bluepilled bullshit but it hit my heart at some stories

Last edited:
Tbh i wouldn't be heavily surprised if it is really for real

8796786C5D8D578FC3B8BE58CDB66C1FA384EB0D

we dont go to hell, we are in hell

what if earth was originally supposed to be heaven but foids shitted the place up?

I remember starting Preacher comics in high school. Read around 2 dozens or so issues than kinda life happened.
I will start them again sometime in the future. Btw was that a spoiler:feelsmega:

I remember starting Preacher comics in high school. Read around 2 dozens or so issues than kinda life happened.
I will start them again sometime in the future. Btw was that a spoiler:feelsmega:
For the comics no ,it was a spoiler for the first season of tv series
Some parts really hit me in the comics ,especially how it explains Cassidy s origin story ,how he lost contact with his old friends and foids infiltrated his bar

some parts are Bluepilled bullshit tho

Gigacope. Tacocels getting dismembered alive and then thrown in an acid barrel by cartel members or being skinned alive and then burned is infinitely worse.

Mental suffering is not nearly as bad as physical suffering. That said, yeah obviously inceldom still sucks hard.

Last edited:
I know it's hard to believe but hell is way, way worse.

Yes.
Very much so.
If you aren´t rich or living off grid from the cruelty.
This is the closest you can get to a literal purgatory.

Jews think this is hell too.

So? Gtfo bitch
It is kinda weird the fixation people here have with “how long you’ve been around” — logically what should matter is what’s being said, not who’s saying it (obviously doesn’t actually work that way though irl as we know).

Just seems like some kinda arbitrary Ad Hominem bullshit. Like, what cuz someone is new they aren’t allowed to contribute? Then how are they ever gonna get beyond the greycel ranking?

On the other hand I totally get how many new accounts are just IT trolls, but if a post or comment obviously isn’t that then wtf are we coming down on exactly lol — “oh no someone is newer than me! It’s impossible for them to have anything at all to contribute because they’re newer than me!” Like, stfu that’s obviously not a valid or reasonable argument lol

Last edited:
It is kinda weird the fixation people here have with “how long you’ve been around” — logically what should matter is what’s being said, not who’s saying it (obviously doesn’t actually work that way though irl as we know).

Just seems like some kinda arbitrary Ad Hominem bullshit. Like, what cuz someone is new they aren’t allowed to contribute? Then how are they ever gonna get beyond the greycel ranking?

On the other hand I totally get how many new accounts are just IT trolls, but if a post or comment obviously isn’t that then wtf are we coming down on exactly lol — “oh no someone is newer than me! It’s impossible for them to have anything at all to contribute because they’re newer than me!” Like, stfu that’s obviously not a valid or reasonable argument lol
Thanks man, thank God someone still has a brain

normie if you use normie shows as examples