Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL We Are All NPCs.

matrix

matrix

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
-
Everyone is an NPC. Everyone you have ever spoken to is just an NPC. They say the shit they were programmed to say. So is everyone on this site. I am just an NPC here to tell you we are all NPCs. You come on this site thinking you are connected to other 'people'. No one here exists. You are all alone. Forever. You might feel it now. This real feeling of being alone. Those people you call family. Maybe you even have friends? Those are all computer players. All along you thought you had others to relate to on this site. This is just all about you. This is a show based on you. Its similar to the truman show. None of these places you haven't visited yet even exist. When you book a flight they create the set so you walk onto it. Cameras are on you now. What will you do? Its all a test. The NPCs are just there as a way of testing you. How will you react to them? What decisions will you make? How many people are watching you right now? This whole reality is a lie. Nothing outside of your place of work and little mancave really exist. Yet. Until the creators of your show bring them into existence. Even if you tried to quickly hop on a flight to a different country to 'catch them out'. They would have already built the set before you arrive. It will seem so normal like these places existed before you. They didn't. THEY ARE WATCHING YOU.

Free will exists, but we are a product of our environment. This world is just a short test before we go into the everlasting life, many to Hell and some to Heaven.

didn't read because no paragraphs

I'm the only non npc in the world

agree, you need to be special type of autist to think that you're better or different than normies because you don't have sex. To be a non npc you need to free your mind out of any sexual shit what unfortunately is impossible

Baby's first adventure into solipsism, cool story bro.

They watch us malfunctioning :lul:

Im better than normies

I wish I was some NPC. I would have a normal life.

Im better than normies
18515.jpg

didn't read but you could have a point and may be right.