Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion We are always being watched

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-
CA6C77DA 11F2 462B B38B 9F8E71AA9D53

I never really think about it tbh but there is apparently a group like over 6x as large as the entire poster base just watching us silently. Kinda weird. I just don’t get how people can see stuff here and remain bluepilled. I wonder just how many of these invisible eyes are actually opening threads and stuff

FBI on quarantine be like

The government is always watching me. Monitoring my every move. If I become too much of a threat, they will attempt to capture me and take me back to the facility

LPOui

Did they put a killswitch in your brain or something
Of course not. I am the pinnacle of genetically modified progress. They already put billions into making me.

GtQPUD5

Don't think it's necessary to participate in order to find the stuff posted here interesting.

This is unsettling

Guess it’d be a massive waste of cash for the government to have you kick the bucket huh
Its the only reason they haven't murdered me sooner.

I'm not sure if thats Lifefuel or suifuel

20200219 165731

Its the only reason they haven't murdered me sooner.

I'm not sure if thats Lifefuel or suifuel

View attachment 258677
I guess you’re basically unkillable unless you rope, assuming that can even kill you. Big guy like you’d probably just bring the roof down. Kinda cool I’d say

I guess you’re basically unkillable unless you rope, assuming that can even kill you. Big guy like you’d probably just bring the roof down. Kinda cool I’d say
It would take high grade weaponry to bring me down.

My greatest strength achievement is flipping a school bus with a single arm.

Also my neck is too strong for a rope to kill me. (Trust me I've tried)

4f53110a88405e76a7ba85ac109cb4ab  finding bigfoot bigfoot sasquatch

They can watch, i don't care

Ain't nobody watching me. I doubt anyone would even take me seriously with the type of Avis I have.

they are here watching me me me

Article 1084537 02F20EA10000044D 842 468x300

Last edited:
Incels: 11, Bluepillers: 10)
On this thread RN wtf

if you spend more than an hour on this forum and still say looks aren't everything you must have a very small brain

if you spend more than an hour on this forum and still say looks aren't everything you must have a very small brain
Exactly, and also failed 6th grade several times.

I'd say 60% of those are Incel persecutors, 20% are curious, want to do research or is looking for memes and the other 20% is slowly taking the blackpill but still isn't safe to be put together with the boogeyman of the decade

kinda scary tbh