Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over We are basically dalits/untouchables of the world genetic caste system

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
If you aren't a curry who knows about the caste system then let me tell you. Being a dalit/untouchable is the worst fate you can get bring born in India. You are lowest of the low.

You basically born in shit, move in shit, your job is literally to carry around shit and finally you die in shit.

As you can already imagine, even incels would be creeped out in the presence of such subhumans. Thats why Indians don't want to be around them. These animals don't even have souls apparently. Hell even the Muslims look down on them as the lowest of kaffirs. In the past Dalits weren't even allowed to touch a jug of water. Someone had to pore it in their cup coz they don't want those dirty dilats hands ruining the jug with shit.

I bet even the lowest currycel posting here isn't a dalit. I mean how would he be able to post properly in English and have enough time to post on the internet from home when he is basically a real slave?

But while we may not be living in shit, the world treats us like we do. The world sees us as dilats/untouchables. People who's mere presence makes them feel uncomfortable. No matter how smart or skilled we are, they always see us like we are covered in poisonous shit and one touch from us is transferring that poison.

I find it funny when people shit on the Indian Caste system. Yet they have no problem with a genetic caste system used by the world.

Last edited:
Yeah I'm a curry so I know about the caste system in India. While Westerners love to boast about being more egalitarian and not having an oppressive caste system like in India, I do think that the concept of a caste and a hierarchy exists in all societies. Humans naturally and organically form hierarchies in all social congregations, and the ones at the bottom usually get the worst deal. Incels are at the bottom of the sexual caste system in the west, while the chads are on top. Its worth noting that hierarchy formation is far stronger among men than women. Women, as a group are far more egalitarian than men.
It's not even just sexual caste but SUCCESS caste.

I wrote a thread a while back about how a tall white guy never loses. He's a manager at a big consultant firm working for the biggest banking clients. And whene I worked with him, all the foids were checking him out

With his credentials, if he was a normal rice or curry there's no way he would have even been hired in the first place ffs!

I've noticed this a lot. You see a lot of Chad looking whites in very high positions of big firms. You never see the equivalent of that for any non Chad or ethnic. Those guys always need to go to Harvard or equivalent just to get the same position!!!

Last edited:
The way social hypergamy works in India is across caste lines. For example, a dalit girl might more easily accept a guy from a higher caste than a dalit. similarly, the upper caste girls might demand a very rich and handsome guy.

While there is no such social stratification in the west, there is still a race based caste system. Curries and ricemen are at the bottom, then middle eastern men and latino men, blacks and finally white men. Hypergamy works here pretty much the same way.

So i would disagree with your post OP. Whiles its true that ugly men (within a race) are locally at the bottom, there is a huge race based hierarchical structure.

Yeah I'm a curry so I know about the caste system in India. While Westerners love to boast about being more egalitarian and not having an oppressive caste system like in India, I do think that the concept of a caste and a hierarchy exists in all societies. Humans naturally and organically form hierarchies in all social congregations, and the ones at the bottom usually get the worst deal. Incels are at the bottom of the sexual caste system in the west, while the chads are on top. Its worth noting that hierarchy formation is far stronger among men than women. Women, as a group are far more egalitarian than men.
Exactly. Social castes exist almost everywhere its just that india admits they have it while the west dances around the issue and claims everyone is equal.

However, im not sure that social hierarchy formation is stronger with men than women. Women are more equal just because they are all about equally stupid, but they have zero desire for egalitarianism. They want to be on the top of every social caste they can be in. While they cant actually do anything themselves, they can join a higher caste by marriage or association with a man of higher status. They look at everyone below them with disgust and want to keep everyone below them.

But men, although very diverse, typically want some sort of social equality. They want genius scientists and people working at mcdonalds to all be treated with respect, at least in a social way. The caste system is really only a result of having women there. If you look at male only places like jail, the military, or some jobs like oil refining, construction, there is no social caste system at all. There are higher and lower ranks based on your skill, like manager, foreman, CEO, etc., but no difference based on social status. Because men dont give two shits about that. Even in prisons with gangs and race based social groups, there is no hierarchy, its just every man for himself. The black gangs and the white gangs and the mexican gangs dont have any social advantage, they all exist at the same level, even though they all hate each other.

Exactly. Social castes exist almost everywhere its just that india admits they have it while the west dances around the issue and claims everyone is equal.

However, im not sure that social hierarchy formation is stronger with men than women. Women are more equal just because they are all about equally stupid, but they have zero desire for egalitarianism. They want to be on the top of every social caste they can be in. While they cant actually do anything themselves, they can join a higher caste by marriage or association with a man of higher status. They look at everyone below them with disgust and want to keep everyone below them.

But men, although very diverse, typically want some sort of social equality. They want genius scientists and people working at mcdonalds to all be treated with respect, at least in a social way. The caste system is really only a result of having women there. If you look at male only places like jail, the military, or some jobs like oil refining, construction, there is no social caste system at all. There are higher and lower ranks based on your skill, like manager, foreman, CEO, etc., but no difference based on social status. Because men dont give two shits about that. Even in prisons with gangs and race based social groups, there is no hierarchy, its just every man for himself. The black gangs and the white gangs and the mexican gangs dont have any social advantage, they all exist at the same level, even though they all hate each other.
the reason why men face a stronger social hierarchy is because the consequences of being at the bottom are much more severe than if you are a bottom tier woman.