Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill We are forced to accept Canadian feminists under duress and threat of legalism from the ZOG

Tuesday, 8 October 2019

THE RIGHT TO HATE, THE RIGHT TO HOPE FOR REVENGE

THE RIGHT TO HATE, THE RIGHT TO HOPE FOR REVENGE

If there is something we absolutely don’t have the right to criticize in Canada, it is precisely and particularly feminism. In fact, they did go so far as to ingrain to the general population the belief that we have to like it, that it is an obligation. But it is not the only thing that we are forced to love in Canada, and that we are forbidden to criticize (legally, politically, socially or otherwise): this second taboo of the land are the Jews.

So, there are two things that are protected by the law, by a large political consensus and otherwise in Canada, and that we cannot criticize: the Jews and feminism. It might seem for a minute there that we are going down a slippery slope, and that all the intellectual elite of the world will turn against us. No need to worry if we explain ourselves carefully.

The Jews. What are the Jews? It depends which ones: the ashkenazi jew, the sephardic jew, the hasidic jew, the ultra-orthodox jew, the Lev Tahor jew, etc… So there are many of them. It could be a religious definition, like the above. It could also be an ethnic definition, a social definition, or a political one; and please do remember that many of their elite are either atheists, agnostic, non believers or wholly secular. To be against all the above is to be antisemitic. If we take only the political definition, to be against the zealots, the activists and the excesses of the state of Israel, this would be viewed as anti zionism.

Both antisemitism and antizionism are forbidden in Canada. In fact, the Jewish lobby is so strong, it has corrupted all political systems in North America. Why are they so strong? In each of the 192 countries of the world there are possibly six things at all times: a jewish ghetto (jewish district), the bnai brith, the Anti-Defamation League, the Jewish Defense League, the Mossad and an embassy or a consulate of the state of Israel. Small wonder if the entire world feels spied upon, even oppressed by them.

Back to Canada. They were so strong in the last 40 years as to be able to change federal law, even to introduce a new law that existed nowhere in the world. We talk about the law prohibiting the Hate Propaganda. This law is entirely theirs so to say. They put money in it, undue influence, dirty tricks, etc. The result: the law passed. They undermined in that way the freedom of expression in Canada and our entire democracy. This is why, since then, you cannot criticize the Jews or the state of Israel in Canada; and you can certainly not criticize the feminists, and are forced to love them under duress.

Another racebait alt right bait thread. Back to IT with you. Get a life.

Another racebait alt right bait thread. Back to IT with you. Get a life.

How do (((you))) feel that Ernst Zundel is predicting your future?
YOU are forcing me UNDER DURESS to censor myself regarding Jews and feminism.

Imagine being hated so much that laws and rules have to be forced to accept you!

I am sick of politically incorrect posts and threads on this forum. We must show IT that we are just as big of bitches as they are, moreso even. I am ready to bow down to an amazon queen and lick her dirty feet clean, preferably a jewess.

Hear, hear. I am sick of politically incorrect posts and threads on this forum. We must show IT that we are just as big of bitches as they are, moreso even. I am ready to bow down to an amazon queen and lick her dirty feet clean, preferably a jewess.
It’s not about politically incorrect, it’s about the black pill. What do your political thoughts have to do about the black pill?
Oh that’s right, you don’t care because you are an IT poster.

The result of the bad guys winning ww2

It’s not about politically incorrect, it’s about the black pill. What do your political thoughts have to do about the black pill?
Oh that’s right, you don’t care because you are an IT poster.
Your Jewy style of English makes me believe that you're an agent of the Mossad. How does it feel that Palestinians are told by their Prophet to kill every one you behind an olive tree in Mt. Sinai?

Canada is probably the most cucked country on the planet

Your Jewy style of English makes me believe that you're an agent of the Mossad. How does it feel that Palestinians are told by their Prophet to kill every one you behind an olive tree in Mt. Sinai?
So edgy. You must take great pleasure by posting on Incel Tears.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back