Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We are Fucked up For the rest of our life , right?

Snowman888

Snowman888

Veteran
★★
It is a personal doubt that surrounds my head, what do you think? :blackpill::feelsugh:

I conclude that..
it's over.

oh of course. it never began.

Yes dude. I feel trapped.

Just act like nothing's wrong with you after suffering from inceldom for years theory

My destiny is to be hated by humanity. Thats ok. Just to have good cute adorable waifu would be good :c

yes we are are, cope until u rope

It depends. For many guys here, ascension is possible with a tremendous amount of effort in lookmaxing, surgermaxing and NTmaxing. The problem is that we don't see any value in this effort because the return on investment is poor. The juice is not worth the squeeze.
true

I see no way out

Yeah most likely

I'm going home, literaly...

I'm preparing to move back to my home country away from the USA to try and ascend there.

This hope keeps me alive and sane honestly.

yep.

Even our own neurology, evolved over millions of years, recognizes the diminished value of the ugly men reflecting back at us from mirrors.

I was fucked the day I was born.

We're trapped in a clown world and the only escape is DEATH !

unless you betabuxx and get even more fucked up

It is a personal doubt that surrounds my head, what do you think? :blackpill::feelsugh:
For most of use it is, yes. But some will go back to the blue pill again and become a betabuxxx orbiter/coper. If there's no returning to cuckland for you then yes it's over. That's what my avatar means.

Yes unless society experiences drastic changes in our lifetime. Something like 90% of all men dying or a sharia-esque patriarchal system being implemented.

We have no valid purpose.

im 35 and useless what do you think