Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over We are in the midst of a 3rd sexual revolution.

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
The sexual revolution of the 1960's spelled massive and disastrous changes for men. It stopped monogamy through law or social stigma. Women could have sex all they wanted with however many men without facing repercussions of social stigma or, in the case of certain states, law. Sexuality was being "explored". Homosexuality was established as a sexuality although it would take the 2nd sexual revolution to truly bring effect to the world (read the next paragraph for notes on the 2nd sexual revolution). Degeneracy, orgies, and the hippy movement broke through decades and centuries of sexual conservatism and fucked men and the world in general over. Birth control and abortion were brought into the debate room and conversations for the first time in human history.

The 2nd sexual revolution came apart when the internet was used en masse (2006-2015). Online dating, Online r4r, and homosexual tolerance were the main pillars of this era. Homosexual marriage was legalized and homosexuality, now, as of 2020, accepted and even sometimes commonplace. Online communities of Furries, Cuckolds, and other insane sexual fetishes were born as well as transgender-ism (this is very important-see 3rd sexual revolution in 3rd paragraph) Women now could not only have sex with who they wanted, it was now easier than ever and even MORE discreet and easy. Birth control and abortions were practically free. Now, if there was any doubt before, ugly men were truly out of the picture.

Now we are in the 3rd sexual revolution. Gender dysphoria has risen 2000% (Source). Transgenderism is now going through homosexuality in the 2nd sexual revolution. Many places now have transgender bathrooms and it is uncommon to see just "male" "female" on a paper describing your gender. Abortions are the easiest they can be to get now and are used by tax payer money. Paternity tests are illegal in france and will become illegal all over the west so you don't even know if your child is truly your child anymore. Cuckoldry is becoming commonplace and so is polyamory (Source). We are not done with this level of sexual revolution yet, but by the end polyamory and cuckoldry will be as commonplace and accepted as homosexuality is today. Furries will be in the same boat albeit maybe it will take a tad longer time. Fat acceptance will also be normalized but unlike the others this has been born during the 3rd sexual revolution.

The 3rd sexual revolution has not passed, as I've said. Instead, we are directly in the midst of it. And it isn't going to be the end of the sexual revolutions either. I predict that there will be a beastiality-based sexual revolution in a few years if society has not collapsed and that there will be even EASIER ways for women to get discreet and easier sex. Not only this, but abortion will as well. You will be transphobic if you do not want to fuck a man with a penis pretending to be a woman. You will be fatphobic if you do not want to fuck a 500 pounds overweight landwhale (If they even want to have sex with you, considering there will somehow be an even easier way to get sex with chad).

First.

Has lots of words. Probably high IQ. Will read later.

There's already a chad in my high school who has two girlfriends who know and are fine with each other. They're even trying to get a third girl into the harem.

The sexual revolution of the 1960's spelled massive and disastrous changes for men. It stopped monogamy through law or social stigma. Women could have sex all they wanted with however many men without facing repercussions of social stigma or, in the case of certain states, law. Sexuality was being "explored". Homosexuality was established as a sexuality although it would take the 2nd sexual revolution to truly bring effect to the world (read the next paragraph for notes on the 2nd sexual revolution). Degeneracy, orgies, and the hippy movement broke through decades and centuries of sexual conservatism and fucked men and the world in general over. Birth control and abortion were brought into the debate room and conversations for the first time in human history.

The 2nd sexual revolution came apart when the internet was used en masse (2006-2015). Online dating, Online r4r, and homosexual tolerance were the main pillars of this era. Homosexual marriage was legalized and homosexuality, now, as of 2020, accepted and even sometimes commonplace. Online communities of Furries, Cuckolds, and other insane sexual fetishes were born as well as transgender-ism (this is very important-see 3rd sexual revolution in 3rd paragraph) Women now could not only have sex with who they wanted, it was now easier than ever and even MORE discreet and easy. Birth control and abortions were practically free. Now, if there was any doubt before, ugly men were truly out of the picture.

Now we are in the 3rd sexual revolution. Gender dysphoria has risen 2000% (Source). Transgenderism is now going through homosexuality in the 2nd sexual revolution. Many places now have transgender bathrooms and it is uncommon to see just "male" "female" on a paper describing your gender. Abortions are the easiest they can be to get now and are used by tax payer money. Paternity tests are illegal in france and will become illegal all over the west so you don't even know if your child is truly your child anymore. Cuckoldry is becoming commonplace and so is polyamory (Source). We are not done with this level of sexual revolution yet, but by the end polyamory and cuckoldry will be as commonplace and accepted as homosexuality is today. Furries will be in the same boat albeit maybe it will take a tad longer time. Fat acceptance will also be normalized but unlike the others this has been born during the 3rd sexual revolution.

The 3rd sexual revolution has not passed, as I've said. Instead, we are directly in the midst of it. And it isn't going to be the end of the sexual revolutions either. I predict that there will be a beastiality-based sexual revolution in a few years if society has not collapsed and that there will be even EASIER ways for women to get discreet and easier sex. Not only this, but abortion will as well. You will be transphobic if you do not want to fuck a man with a penis pretending to be a woman. You will be fatphobic if you do not want to fuck a 500 pounds overweight landwhale (If they even want to have sex with you, considering there will somehow be an even easier way to get sex with chad).
Don’t forget that MAPs (don’t support the euphemism of the actual term because it classifies it as “just another sexuality” rather than a sick perversion, but I don’t want to use the actual word so as to not bring attention to myself) and zoos are also in this revolution to gain more acceptance and tolerance. The future’s children won’t be safe anymore.

Sooner or later there would be livestreaming of newborn sacrifices to Moloch and transgender child orgies in the Fifth Avenue in New York City.

Yeah trannies are becoming more accepted these days and even encouraged. Society will say "evil inkwells need to stop complaining and fuck trannies"

Sexual revolution has already reached it's conclusion, i"m just hoping things will go back to normal after the weak people who allow these stuff are weeded out due to their inferiority

Yeah trannies are becoming more accepted these days and even encouraged. Society will say "evil inkwells need to stop complaining and fuck trannies"
It's now become politically incorrect to not want to fuck a woman with a dick

You will be transphobic if you do not want to fuck a man with a penis pretending to be a woman. You will be fatphobic if you do not want to fuck a 500 pounds overweight landwhale (If they even want to have sex with you, considering there will somehow be an even easier way to get sex with chad).

The first case is already happening in some instances. The second is not far off.

Everything you've described is the generational process of brainwashing and reprogramming a culture. What we're experiencing now as "normal beliefs" among the majority were fringe and insane (literally insane, the kind that gets you locked up in an asylum) not too long ago.

The world is being turned on its head and us who are aware and witnessing it all happen need to find ways to push back on this encroachment of degeneracy on decency.

There are so many trannies coping on twitter pretending to be lesbians. also a fuck load of e-sports personalities that are basically perma-virigns

A commie revolution would put an end to all the degeneracy. :feelskek:
I hear their gulag-game is good.

But seriously, I think it is going the way of civil war. :feelsbadman:

Last edited:
Nice attempt to racebait me. Not gonna work.
You literally walk around this forum race baiting in every single thread. I'm not race baiting, I geniunly think that things will eventually even out once the weak genetics of a certain people are breeded out

You literally walk around this forum race baiting in every single thread. I'm not race baiting, I geniunly think that things will eventually even out once the weak genetics of a certain people are breeded out
No I don't dumbass. Definitely not in inceldom discussion and definitely not in a thread completely irrelevant to race. I'd have no issue...IF the restrictions were neither placed on you nor me (which would be ideal). The problem arises when, if I were to post what you post, I would get banned. IMAGINE me going "Niggers are genetic trash subhumans who are going to be wiped out. Nigger's are literally worse than gypsies. Nigger's neither have the IQ of Asians nor the Strength of whites" on INCELDOM DISCUSSION. I would get banned.

No I don't dumbass. Definitely not in inceldom discussion and definitely not in a thread completely irrelevant to race. I'd have no issue...IF the restrictions were neither placed on you nor me (which would be ideal). The problem arises when, if I were to post what you post, I would get banned. IMAGINE me going "Niggers are genetic trash subhumans who are going to be wiped out. Nigger's are literally worse than gypsies. Nigger's neither have the IQ of Asians nor the Strength of whites" on INCELDOM DISCUSSION. I would get banned.
What are you talking about? I didn't mention race here. You said gypsies are trash, I mentioned my opinion that they were better than white people. and that was that. You literally started that. There's no race baiting here.

What are you talking about? I didn't mention race here. You said gypsies are trash, I mentioned my opinion that they were better than white people. and that was that. You literally started that. There's no race baiting here.
You came here and said, in this irrelevant thread about a completely different topic and even on an entirely different subforum, brought up race and said "Blacks are stronger and Asians have a higher IQ. Your race is subhuman and will be breeded out". Completely irrelevant to the thread topic at hand which has literally nothing to do with race.

Last edited:
over for my thread :feelsbadman::feelsbadman: please save it someone!

over for my thread :feelsbadman::feelsbadman: please save it someone!

High IQ threads generally have a short lifespan. Most burn bright but burn out quick. Most of time there's not going to be not much to add.

Your only hope is to have it stickied, boyo.

High IQ threads generally have a short lifespan. Most burn bright but burn out quick. Most of time there's not going to be not much to add.

Your only hope is to have it stickied, boyo.
Is it high Iq tho

And just like any other revolution, it's not a revolution at all but rather an assertion of the status quo driven by (((someone)))

A commie revolution would put an end to all the degeneracy. :feelskek:
I hear their gulag-game is good.

But seriously, I think it is going the way of civil war. :feelsbadman:
i don't think the Jews are going to pull that Card out of their sleeves in America, they are probably just waiting for miscegenation to grow along the non white population and racial tension too

Nice attempt to racebait me. Not gonna work.

@FullTimeLoser is the worst. Put him on ignore. Made my .co experience 10,000% better. He's already had multiple warnings from mods, he'll be on the boards shortly *in weeks probablky*
@FullTimeLoser is the worst. Put him on ignore. Made my .co experience 10,000% better. He's already had multiple warnings from mods, he'll be on the boards shortly *in weeks probablky*

I spoke too soon, he's already banned. Thank you mods.

I spoke too soon, he's already banned. Thank you mods.
Man I thought this thread was super high Iq when I made it ngl

Women are never satisfied, they always demand more and more "freedom".

Oh how the fuck did this thread die again this is pinned thread material nobody else said this before ever

Good post, but:
Women could have sex all they wanted with however many men without facing repercussions of social stigma or, in the case of certain states, law.
This happened way before the "first" revolution you mentioned. It started with the (Jewish) invention of birth control. Birth control took away the biggest consequence of frequent sex, pregnancy. Women no longer had to deal with these consequences of their action. Their whoredom was unleashed at that moment. Everything beyond then merely exacerbated the issue.

Good post, but:

This happened way before the "first" revolution you mentioned. It started with the (Jewish) invention of birth control. Birth control took away the biggest consequence of frequent sex, pregnancy. Women no longer had to deal with these consequences of their action. Their whoredom was unleashed at that moment. Everything beyond then merely exacerbated the issue.
I talked about birth control later in the post

I talked about birth control later in the post
Yeah, but they really predate these times. I think the pill was invented somewhere around 1900.

Yeah, but they really predate these times. I think the pill was invented somewhere around 1900.
First birth control hospital It was shut down in 1916 and planned parenthood was set up in 1921 however birth control itself (pill and all) was legalized in the 1960’s

ToYou will be fatphobic if you do not want to fuck a 500 pounds overweight landwhale (If they even want to have sex with you, considering there will somehow be an even easier way to get sex with chad).
That's already the case:feelspuke::feelspuke:

The tranny mentally ill psyops by the jews is what keeps waking up people against the degeneracy of this faggot earth rn. The mkre degeneracy they push, the more people awake and revolt against all aspects of the whole cucked society.

The tranny mentally ill psyops by the jews is what keeps waking up people against the degeneracy of this faggot earth rn. The mkre degeneracy they push, the more people awake and revolt against all aspects of the whole cucked society.
doesn't matter the people who awake can't find against the all powerful Illuminati billionaire government

doesn't matter the people who awake can't find against the all powerful Illuminati billionaire government
No but they can cope and ldar without being cucked every single moment alive.

Sooner or later there would be livestreaming of newborn sacrifices to Moloch and transgender child orgies in the Fifth Avenue in New York City.
Women are never satisfied, they always demand more and more "freedom".
Hella good thread, the worst is yet to come.

Last edited:
water is wet thread tbhngl.

degeneracy brings more degeneracy.

Just bump this death thread, theory. :feelsLSD: