Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We are literally being poisoned

The Gray Man

The Gray Man

Greycel
I’ve seen a lot of arguments on this forum about what it truly is that causes a female to be attractive to a male. Obviously it is a culmination of many factors such as height, facial structure, ethnic background, etc I believe that Masculinity is the most important determining factor when it comes to being attractive to a female. Even a man lacking in certain qualities would still perceivably be able to acquire a mate given he was still sufficiently masculine. To simplify, Masculinity is determined primarily by the levels testosterone in a male’s body. The testosterone levels of modern men are reduced significantly from the levels that existed in men in past generations. Testosterone levels are influenced by two factors genetic and environmental. Now for one’s testosterone to be too low to be completely unattractive to a female because of genetic factors there would have to be some anomaly with that person like a mutation because evolution strongly opposes this and these genes would sparsely exist within the gene pool if at all. The root cause of lowered testosterone in modern men can be attributed to environmental factors. Xenoestrongens (chemicals that mimic estrogen),Genetically modified foods that reduce testosterone and lower fertility (corn and soy),high carbohydrate based diets, plastic, urine of women taking birth control which eventually contaminates drink water, these are just a few examples of ways testosterone production is hindered. That being said these factors are implemented purposefully by elitist globalists to reduce birth rates in developed countries(many white countries). It’s not well known how these chemical contaminants interact with the human body but what is known is that overall they reduce testosterone production. Scientific studies about this specific subject are purposefully falsified or ignored. Just as they were for the leaded gasoline studies in the 60s that determined that it had no ill effect on the health of humans or the environment which it most certainly did. Nothing is done about this contamination because most people simply aren’t aware, would rather remain ignorant when presented with evidence, or are to afraid to do anything or don’t know how to. Sure there are other factors that contribute to the growing presence of incels in the modern world I still believe that these environmental factors are the primary cause. So many lives ruined, squandered because of the bombardment of toxins in one’s development. It’s all so horrible and disgusting. So many people made into monsters and freaks because of this exposure and that fact that they were deprived of core developmental relationships with others. They’ve made such fools of us don’t let them win. In truth the reason that many of us have utterly failed our biological obligations is because we’ve been poisoned to the point that we aren’t really even men anymore

sources:
If that’s not enough convincing then just research some of this stuff. The truth always prevails in the end

Both of my parents are genetic trash and they grew up before these toxins were everywhere. I agree that these toxins lower T and fuck up development and can lead to incel traits, but I don't think they are the primary cause, they are the third biggest factor.

You waited over two years to make this one, single post.

Strongest fucking greycel post I've seen to date.

You are right but incels will say you are bluepilled
Also,not only is male Testosterone very low, even negative due to Testosterone aromatization into estrogen but female testosterone is rising fast.
It is crazy how even the blackpilled guys understand nothing

Last edited:
Masculinity is overrated

The air is polluted, the water is toxified, the infrastructure shoots harmful radiation through our bodies non-stop. I find it funny as well that the age people die from cancer seems to be 65; just the cutoff for retirement benefits in many countries.

Boy are you gonna be upset when you name color changes.

Based post. We are being bathed in poisons 24/7.

Based Greycel

Completly right.

The issue is modern society being headed by apathetic people who don't consume the poisons that turned us into soyboys. They are very much aware of these studies but they simply don't care.

TLDR News did a story about the shrinking of the phallus due to microplastics found almost everywhere in modern society and how Plastics Europe was not only covering it up but doubling down in putting microplastics everywhere.

We didn't evolve to live in this society, but society evolved to try to get rid of us. :blackpill:

And if you point out all that shit you get called conspiracy theorist. Clown world.

Download

I’ve seen a lot of arguments on this forum about what it truly is that causes a female to be attractive to a male. Obviously it is a culmination of many factors such as height, facial structure, ethnic background, etc I believe that Masculinity is the most important determining factor when it comes to being attractive to a female. Even a man lacking in certain qualities would still perceivably be able to acquire a mate given he was still sufficiently masculine. To simplify, Masculinity is determined primarily by the levels testosterone in a male’s body. The testosterone levels of modern men are reduced significantly from the levels that existed in men in past generations. Testosterone levels are influenced by two factors genetic and environmental. Now for one’s testosterone to be too low to be completely unattractive to a female because of genetic factors there would have to be some anomaly with that person like a mutation because evolution strongly opposes this and these genes would sparsely exist within the gene pool if at all. The root cause of lowered testosterone in modern men can be attributed to environmental factors. Xenoestrongens (chemicals that mimic estrogen),Genetically modified foods that reduce testosterone and lower fertility (corn and soy),high carbohydrate based diets, plastic, urine of women taking birth control which eventually contaminates drink water, these are just a few examples of ways testosterone production is hindered. That being said these factors are implemented purposefully by elitist globalists to reduce birth rates in developed countries(many white countries). It’s not well known how these chemical contaminants interact with the human body but what is known is that overall they reduce testosterone production. Scientific studies about this specific subject are purposefully falsified or ignored. Just as they were for the leaded gasoline studies in the 60s that determined that it had no ill effect on the health of humans or the environment which it most certainly did. Nothing is done about this contamination because most people simply aren’t aware, would rather remain ignorant when presented with evidence, or are to afraid to do anything or don’t know how to. Sure there are other factors that contribute to the growing presence of incels in the modern world I still believe that these environmental factors are the primary cause. So many lives ruined, squandered because of the bombardment of toxins in one’s development. It’s all so horrible and disgusting. So many people made into monsters and freaks because of this exposure and that fact that they were deprived of core developmental relationships with others. They’ve made such fools of us don’t let them win. In truth the reason that many of us have utterly failed our biological obligations is because we’ve been poisoned to the point that we aren’t really even men anymore

sources:
If that’s not enough convincing then just research some of this stuff. The truth always prevails in the end

Parents are old
Give 0 shits about little brother
Is just a cuck who watches YouTube 24/7 and plays Roblox :smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk: