Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory We are living in doomsday era

L Lawliet

L Lawliet

Faith,Justice,Hope
★★★
As you can see there is no justice.Also almost all religions warned us about these days. Normies are worshipping females,money and world-type things.If you become different from them or have bad genetic you get tagged as "autist,mad man,creep".A lot of earthquake happened.Nobody cares about TRUE JUSTICE. Everybody only care about themself.A lot of building made up.Time is passing really fast.Family destruction,hating history etc. are happening.... more and more proofs

Maybe the true that normies don't want to show is this.We need to find true hints in this game.Because we reject to become animal, we use our logic to solve this life puzzle. Why we need to obey the guys who drinks,care about their gfs,hedonist instead of prophets? Why we need to trust them? I would trust to "mad man" leader,teacher,speaker,rule-maker instead of some hedonistic guy that todays' normies love tbh.I don't care about if you call me "bigot" or something.Why we can't say the truth?

I don't think we are the only clever guys in this era only. So peoples who lived in past also had some knowledges.

We are living inside jewish comedy.
It´s so obvious.
Like one of those Borat episodes, but real instead.
Horrific shit.

Only one way to end this horror:

Teru Mikami - Posts | Facebook

Things are really weird since the 20's began, way weirder than usual.

mmm inject aborted babies into me oohh yeaaa

We are living inside jewish comedy.
It´s so obvious.
Like one of those Borat episodes, but real instead.
Horrific shit.
Quick!

THROW SOME MONEY AT THEM AND RUN AWAY!

I've observed for a few years now that with every new year's eve, people seem to collectively lose their fucking minds and never return to their senses in a slow spiral towards total insanity.

Imo not really. Other than the coronavirus pandemic the culture in mid to late 2019 wasn't much different than now.

As you can see there is no justice.Also almost all religions warned us about these days. Normies are worshipping females,money and world-type things.If you become different from them or have bad genetic you get tagged as "autist,mad man,creep".A lot of earthquake happened.Nobody cares about TRUE JUSTICE. Everybody only care about themself.A lot of building made up.Time is passing really fast.Family destruction,hating history etc. are happening.... more and more proofs

Maybe the true that normies don't want to show is this.We need to find true hints in this game.Because we reject to become animal, we use our logic to solve this life puzzle. Why we need to obey the guys who drinks,care about their gfs,hedonist instead of prophets? Why we need to trust them? I would trust to "mad man" leader,teacher,speaker,rule-maker instead of some hedonistic guy that todays' normies love tbh.I don't care about if you call me "bigot" or something.Why we can't say the truth?

I don't think we are the only clever guys in this era only. So peoples who lived in past also had some knowledges.

Bullies are filth.

The problem is you can't win. Even if you do fight back, I never liked punching people in the face, because it's a disgrace even for the one doing it. You are disgraced either way, because you were forced to act like a subhuman. Reacting to it seems weak, but remaining quiet is also weak. You literally can't win. It's just gay larping that a person forced onto you. He larped and you have to larp too.

It's simply gay as fuck. Dudes should be indifferent to each other. Bullies are feminine pieces of shit. How pathetic do you have to be to make up clever insults in your own free time? Literally subhuman garbage who probably get beaten by their daddies and have to leave out the frustration onto people who are perceived to have a low status (basically anyone who is quiet and keeps to himself).

I also found the need to belong to a group also gay as fuck. I was a loner.

Last edited:
There are millions of doomsday prophecies they don't mean anything
This is what (((they))) say.Why we need to trust them who hate history,believes....What really changes the era?

I want to survive and be alive in a post-apocalyptic America, but I'll also settle for a global thermonuclear exchange that kills off all of humanity, life, and civilization across the planet.

I imagine myself setting up a picnic lawn chair in a yard under an umbrella stand wearing sun glasses smiling as I toast a margarita to the giant overlaying mushroom cloud dead ahead. Sure, I would die instantly, but at least I'll get in a good couple of chuckles in dying with a smile on my face in a fit of laughter, I'm fine and cool with that.

Last edited:
Doomsday is a cope. Even if we were living in the end of an era it's a cope. The collapse is a slow process. It takes multiple generations. Nothing happens overnight. Change happens so slowly you barely even notice it before it's the new normal.

With jews you lose.

I don't think so, the world just happens to be a shit place for sub 8 males.

The colossal energies brewing up in the collective gestalt are no longer released in wars and revolutions.
Will they be dociled and pacified indefinitely by the digital prison? Or will they burst open and consume civilization as we know it?

Seriously why aren’t the nukes flying already I keep hearing about the world is ending but nothing is happening. Even some guy with a sign board, ‘The end is Nigh’ kept shouting near the subway. It’s all a scam

justice never existed

Bullies are filth.

The problem is you can't win. Even if you do fight back, I never liked punching people in the face, because it's a disgrace even for the one doing it. You are disgraced either way, because you were forced to act like a subhuman. Reacting to it seems weak, but remaining quiet is also weak. You literally can't win. It's just gay larping that a person forced onto you. He larped and you have to larp too.

It's simply gay as fuck. Dudes should be indifferent to each other. Bullies are feminine pieces of shit. How pathetic do you have to be to make up clever insults in your own free time? Literally subhuman garbage who probably get beaten by their daddies and have to leave out the frustration onto people who are perceived to have a low status (basically anyone who is quiet and keeps to himself).

I also found the need to belong to a group also gay as fuck. I was a loner.
Based me too
I agree and hope the world blows up

In the west shall rise
A sinister creed
The rich will get what they want
The poor will lose what they need
The devil knows our fears
He told all his friends
They'll block the sun with their lies
As darkness descends
Oh Lord, the great collapse
Won't be our end
When the world falls into the flames
We will rise again
We will rise again
Let the wars begin
We'll keep our pistols near
Our neighbors, frail and thin
As they disappear
Let the chaos come
Let our houses freeze
The lights will all go out
But we'll finally see
Won't be our end
We will rise again
We will rise again
When the sky has cleared
And the storm has passed
We'll walk arm in arm
Down our promised path
We'll watch the sun come up
From its bed of black
We'll enter Eden's Garden
And never look back
Won't be our end
We will rise again
We will rise again

Last edited:

Agreed.

I think you should read the 2 threads below, they are a practical elaboration of what you just said above: