Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We are not entitled to women's love.

ironcrusher38

ironcrusher38

Banned
-
I'm a nearly 23 y.o khhhv, I think I'm 100% incel. We should not assume we should get our women interest/love etc. It's not a birth right dudes. You may hate me, but this is what cold logic says. I hate degeneracy more than everyone, I see slutty women as just piece of meat, but we should end that rape and take what is own to you bullshit. We should support each other and understand our sufferings. Not only Chads, Stacy and especially cucktears are responsible for inceldom, but nature has the biggest part on this problem. We should blame nature instead of people.

We're not entitled to a woman's love. They're not entitled to my respect.

Then women are entitled to our tax dollars that pay for their abortions and children.

Crustaciouse said:
Then women are entitled to our tax dollars that pay for their abortions and children.

How dare you!

We would be 50 years ago.

Yeah but we are entitled to being treated like human beings

KV- said:
Yeah but we are entitled to being treated like human beings

If a normie tries to bully me in real life, I would try my best to make him regret.