Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We are our own race.

• Thread starter TheIncelRepublic
  • Start date
TheIncelRepublic

TheIncelRepublic

Sexual Marxist and Incel revolutionary
-
I always here about racial debates on this sub on which race has it better, but in reality, we are so subhuman that members of our race don't consider us to be part of them or their culture.

If you're a short ugly sub8 male it is over. And that is why we have our group and our own space, foids are racist to use because they hate us and want us dead or removed from their sight.

Mayocels, KFCcels, Ricecels, Currycels, Sandcels, Beanercels and others, we are our own culture and identity.

I cannot think that Eggman is the same race as Henry Cavill, but I would consider him to be the same race as St.Pajeetcel

Henry Cavill 1024x683Eggman

Chads are their own race, so are we inkwels.

no we just ugly

HighIQ post, most crackercels can't take this blackpill.

If you are an incel your actual race does not matter. You are just as repulsive as a street-shitting curry to most foids.

We are a different species, us incels, we are a lot different from Normies, Foids, and Chads.

Eggman looks much better now but he's still subhuman. He's not an incel though as he's fucked a few foids before. He says that he has a massive penis.

Tbh. Eggy doesn't look like like any nationality or ethnicity. He just looks trucel af

Big hair is dumb. It makes you look like little kid with a big skull and small jaw.

If you are an incel your actual race does not matter. You are just as repulsive as a street-shitting curry to most foids.

Yea incel and curry are the same thing no matter skin color

We are a different species, us incels, we are a lot different from Normies, Foids, and Chads.
no we just ugly
tbh

we are not a different species , even if it may seem to be a good cope to mentally seperate yourself from the ones who look down upon you .
but in the end we are just disposable males , nothing special , just genetic waste materials , leftovers of this fucking whore mother Nature .

We are not a different species , but we are one of a kind .
And being one of a kind is all we own .

There's no race for your face

Blessed IQ
Praise St. Blackops2cel.
Amen

We are a completely different species from Chads.

No wonder women hate us.
They are literally giving birth to another species

I want kfc now

I was going to inform our curry brother of this post but you beat me to it...

Blessed be your Curry Friday.

In a foid's eyes an incel is automatically a disgusting person regardless of hygiene. Your very genes reek of shit to them.

literally different species

I always here about racial debates on this sub on which race has it better, but in reality, we are so subhuman that members of our race don't consider us to be part of them or their culture.

If you're a short ugly sub8 male it is over. And that is why we have our group and our own space, foids are racist to use because they hate us and want us dead or removed from their sight.

Mayocels, KFCcels, Ricecels, Currycels, Sandcels, Beanercels and others, we are our own culture and identity.

I cannot think that Eggman is the same race as Henry Cavill, but I would consider him to be the same race as St.Pajeetcel

View attachment 232188View attachment 232189View attachment 232192
We are a different species entirely