Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We are prisoners

FlamingCel

FlamingCel

Luminary
★★★★★
Mathew 25
34 Then the king will say to those at his right hand, ‘Come, you that are blessed by my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world; 35 for I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, 36 I was naked and you gave me clothing, I was sick and you took care of me, I was in prison and you visited me.’

Isaiah 24
21 On that day the Lord will punish
the host of heaven in heaven,
and on earth the kings of the earth.
22 They will be gathered together
like prisoners in a pit;
they will be shut up in a prison,
and after many days they will be punished.

Mathew 5
25 Come to terms quickly with your accuser while you are on the way to court with him, or your accuser may hand you over to the judge, and the judge to the guard, and you will be thrown into prison. 26 Truly I tell you, you will never get out until you have paid the last penny.

Revelations 2
10 Do not fear what you are about to suffer. Beware, the devil is about to throw some of you into prison so that you may be tested, and for ten days you will have affliction. Be faithful until death, and I will give you the crown of life.

Psalms 79
10 Why should the nations say,
“Where is their God?”
Let the avenging of the outpoured blood of your servants
be known among the nations before our eyes.

11 Let the groans of the prisoners come before you;
according to your great power preserve those doomed to die.

Isaiah 42
6 I am the Lord, I have called you in righteousness,
I have taken you by the hand and kept you;
I have given you as a covenant to the people,
a light to the nations,
7 to open the eyes that are blind,
to bring out the prisoners from the dungeon,
from the prison those who sit in darkness.

2 Timothy 1
8 Do not be ashamed, then, of the testimony about our Lord or of me his prisoner, but join with me in suffering for the gospel, relying on the power of God, 9 who saved us and called us with a holy calling, not according to our works but according to his own purpose and grace.

Btw your Avi Manga is a Lesbian

Like I was gonna read the Manga but I found out and was like Nah

She has the hots for a Stacy while this boy helps here he is cuck

@kikecel
@Uglymuggly
@The Abyss
@HidekiTojota
@ItsNotADream
@RREEEEEEEEE
@BabyFuck McGirlsex
@Hate_my_life
@Incellectual
@epillepsy
@LastGerman
@mänline
@Copexodius Maximus
@werty1457
@Billowel
@Mainländer
@Fat Link

Huh, I read the entire manga up except for the recent chapters idk who this boy is
Last one I read is where Tomoko goes to this anime voice acting course with her friend, forgot her name

I'll agree the manga kept going and she made a huge group of friends out of nowhere didnt read

'Henry II commissioned the construction of first prison in 1166, together with the first draft of English legal system that used concept of jury'

So hows that work then?

Too religious.

What's the purpose of this thread?

This belongs to the sewers!

@kikecel
@Uglymuggly
@The Abyss
@HidekiTojota
@ItsNotADream
@RREEEEEEEEE
@BabyFuck McGirlsex
@Hate_my_life
@Incellectual
@epillepsy
@LastGerman
@mänline
@Copexodius Maximus
@werty1457
@Billowel
@Mainländer
@Fat Link
tbh religion is cope

Sewer-tier Cope

@kikecel
@Uglymuggly
@The Abyss
@HidekiTojota
@ItsNotADream
@RREEEEEEEEE
@BabyFuck McGirlsex
@Hate_my_life
@Incellectual
@epillepsy
@LastGerman
@mänline
@Copexodius Maximus
@werty1457
@Billowel
@Mainländer
@Fat Link
me when I get a notification that I got mentioned:
giphy.gif

me when I find out its a mass tagging:
tumblr_lss4hoSI781qg6vago1_400.gif

Btw your Avi Manga is a Lesbian

Like I was gonna read the Manga but I found out and was like Nah

I'd like to jam my mammoth anime orc cock in her & get that ahegao.
Mathew 25
34 Then the king will say to those at his right hand, ‘Come, you that are blessed by my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world; 35 for I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, 36 I was naked and you gave me clothing, I was sick and you took care of me, I was in prison and you visited me.’

Isaiah 24
like prisoners in a pit;

Mathew 5
25 Come to terms quickly with your accuser while you are on the way to court with him, or your accuser may hand you over to the judge, and the judge to the guard, and you will be thrown into prison. 26 Truly I tell you, you will never get out until you have paid the last penny.

Revelations 2
10 Do not fear what you are about to suffer. Beware, the devil is about to throw some of you into prison so that you may be tested, and for ten days you will have affliction. Be faithful until death, and I will give you the crown of life.

Psalms 79
“Where is their God?”

Isaiah 42
a light to the nations,

2 Timothy 1
8 Do not be ashamed, then, of the testimony about our Lord or of me his prisoner, but join with me in suffering for the gospel, relying on the power of God, 9 who saved us and called us with a holy calling, not according to our works but according to his own purpose and grace.
I'm in pain & I don't wanna hurt no more.

I wouldn't she seems liberal anime
Yeah well hypothetically I'd change that, break her in like all women are when they get dicked down in hentai; whores.

" Jesus sayith unto his disciples, "Take this bounty I bestow upon you, for the Raisin Bran is my body, and Ovaltine my blood."

@kikecel
@Uglymuggly
@The Abyss
@HidekiTojota
@ItsNotADream
@RREEEEEEEEE
@BabyFuck McGirlsex
@Hate_my_life
@Incellectual
@epillepsy
@LastGerman
@mänline
@Copexodius Maximus
@werty1457
@Billowel
@Mainländer
@Fat Link
Prisoners of our genetics

thank you for thread i like

@kikecel
@Uglymuggly
@The Abyss
@HidekiTojota
@ItsNotADream
@RREEEEEEEEE
@BabyFuck McGirlsex
@Hate_my_life
@Incellectual
@epillepsy
@LastGerman
@mänline
@Copexodius Maximus
@werty1457
@Billowel
@Mainländer
@Fat Link
No prison for your face.

Wait....

Hebrews 11:37 They were stoned, they were sawn asunder, were tempted, were slain with the sword: they wandered about in sheepskins and goatskins; being destitute, afflicted, tormented;

38 (Of whom the world was not worthy they wandered in deserts, and in mountains, and in dens and caves of the earth.

39 And these all, having obtained a good report through faith, received not the promise:

40 God having provided some better thing for us, that they without us should not be made perfect

View: https://youtu.be/DdQcJ3I3PYw

How does a Jewish man make beer? Hebrews it.

Tell your god to set us free then. If he can heal mortal wounds and transform people’s lives then he can surely cure my inceldom and give me a gf.

Tell your god to set us free then.

That's what Jesus Christ does for us you see.

'31 So Jesus said to the Jews who had believed him, “If you abide in my word, you are truly my disciples, 32 and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”

If he can heal mortal wounds and transform people’s lives then he can surely cure my inceldom and give me a gf.

He will do that after you die and are raised as he was. Well actually no we will be fully celibate for all eternity like the angels are.

"When the dead rise, they will neither marry nor be given in marriage; they will be like the angels in heaven."

So we've got that to look forward to. And you can't even rope as you will just end up back in heaven again. But as you will be physically raised like Jesus you will still have a penis so you can still have a wank. You're getting some theology lessons here.

Mathew 25

Isaiah 24
like prisoners in a pit;

Mathew 5

Revelations 2

Psalms 79
“Where is their God?”

Isaiah 42
a light to the nations,

2 Timothy 1
AMEN & AMEN

View: https://youtu.be/nZofYfOmQu4

the world is a vampire, sent to drain secret destroyers, hold you up to the flames and what do i get, for my pain betrayed desires, and a piece of the game even though i know-i suppose i'll show all my cool and cold-like old job despite all my rage i am still just a rat in a cage

then someone will say what is lost can never be saved despite all my rage i am still just a rat in a cage now i'm naked, nothing but an animal but can you fake it, for just one more show and what do you want, i want to change and what have you got when you feel the same even though i know-i suppose i'll show all my cool and cold-like old job despite all my rage i am still just a rat in a cage

then someone will say what is lost can never be saved despite all my rage i am still just a rat in a cage tell me i'm the only one tell me there's no other one Jesus was an only son tell me i'm the chosen one Jesus was an only son...for you despite all my rage i am still just a rat in a cage

then someone will say what is lost can never be saved despite all my rage i am still just a rat in a cage

tell me i'm the only one tell me there's no other one Jesus was an only son...for you and i still believe that i cannot be saved