Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We are The Jewnited States of Americucks

Redpill Robert

Redpill Robert

Supreme Gentleman. King of Incels. Pro slut-shamer
★★★
We're controlled by the Jews and the entire system is basically held up by gullible working class wagecucks who watch FOX and think voting against their own interests will somehow benefit them.

As if the left is any better. They've completely rolled over for the feminists and "progressives".

Kointo said:
As if the left is any better. They've completely rolled over for the feminists and "progressives".

Never said they were; I am more right-wing than left-wing. Liberal male-feminist cucks are also among the Americucks.

Redpill Robert said:
Never said they were; I am more right-wing than left-wing. Liberal male-feminist cucks are also among the Americucks.

Oh ok. I thought you were spewing leftist dribble.

Fine by me.

Jews, goyim, blacks, whites, asians, even non-humans like midgets.... they're not doing me any favors

Just vote Trump again when the time is right. He makes most of the normies and cucks so fucking mad.

What does this have to do with inceldom.

just lol @ these SJWs acting like its election night. Like calm the fuck down. I hope Trump wins in 2020 so we can see these faggots have another meltdown

Curry said:
Just vote Trump again when the time is right. He makes most of the normies and cucks so fucking mad.

As an incel thats the only reason I support him. He's basically the presidential equivalent of an intenrt troll. Other wise Trump is a gigantic stooge for Israel and the Jews. A three time divorcee who cheats on his wives? He is not a man of God but an egotistical hypocrite. The man is basically able to get away with an immoral lifestyle that most incels would normally oppose.

Dingus_Incel said:
As an incel thats the only reason I support him. He's basically the presidential equivalent of an intenrt troll. Other wise Trump is a gigantic stooge for Israel and the Jews. A three time divorcee who cheats on his wives? He is not a man of God but an egotistical hypocrite. The man is basically able to get away with an immoral lifestyle that most incels would normally oppose.

if you view every political situation thru the eyes of inceldom you are a 65iq retard

Curry said:

Trump really isnt much better than any other Republican president. Granted, I'd generally prefer a Republican in office over a Democrat but still. Trump is funny at least, and 11/9 shall forever go down in history as "The Triggering." But the moment I saw him in that yarmulke or however it's spelled I knew it was all bullshit.

Redpill Robert said:
Trump really isnt much better than any other Republican president. Granted, I'd generally prefer a Republican in office over a Democrat but still. Trump is funny at least, and 11/9 shall forever go down in history as "The Triggering." But the moment I saw him in that yarmulke or however it's spelled I knew it was all bullshit.

youre not redpill phaggot change your name --- trump is the greatest president of all time. 

piss off cia? check
piss off SJW/normies/cucks?  CHECK
end war in syria? check
lower taxes? check
shitpost on 4chan?  CHECK
repeal UNCONSTITUTIONAL OBAMACARE FORCING YOU TO BUY HEALTHCARE?  ALMOST CHECK

trump is a bluepill cuck who got rich off daddys money and spent the last 35+ years pretending to be against whatever group was already in power to trick basement virgins, old people and beta-bros into voting for him. hes a new york liberal like all the rest of the illuminati shills.