Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We are the Real Feminist.

P

Parrtlord

Swallowed into the Abyss
-
We want women who don't seek to be controlled by abusive chads.. The reason why there hadn't been a female led society is because all the women leave the soyboys who don't control them for men who do...
water is wet

I guess I am a "feminist" in the true meaning of the word since I want women to be feminine. They couldn't have picked a more dumb term for their ideology.

Last edited:
The only males into feminism are low status, effeminate and usually unattractive betas who think that being a major suck-up, supplicating ass-kissing faggot will finally end their incel rage, but they don’t realize that the type of men women are attracted to the most, are not fans of feminism.

Western men are a disgrace.

The only males into feminism are low status, effeminate and usually unattractive betas who think that being a major suck-up, supplicating ass-kissing faggot will finally end their incel rage, but they don’t realize that the type of men women are attracted to the most, are not fans of feminism.

Western men are a disgrace.
If only we could change who women are attracted to.

Tradcucks = cucks, ALSO KNOWN AS TRADIMANGINAS AND CONSERVACUCK.

Fuck yeah i love all you guys
Thanks bro

The funny thing about feminists is that they are the most masculine women you've ever seen. The whole movement is vastly populated by trannies and lesbians. A woman that truly valued femininity would be submissive and meek.

And maintainers of the feminine privilege of exploiting man as being "delicate," "victims," men should cry quietly until suicide, and so on. I do not agree with PRIVILEGES given to women being conservaacucks or leftsacucks ... I'm also not interested from below iq who think they could enslave women, I do not want slaves I want someone who would like me.

The funny thing about feminists is that they are the most masculine women you've ever seen. The whole movement is vastly populated by trannies and lesbians. A woman that truly valued femininity would be submissive and meek.
Those women arnt masculine
And maintainers of the feminine privilege of exploiting man as being "delicate," "victims," men should cry quietly until suicide, and so on. I do not agree with PRIVILEGES given to women being conservaacucks or leftsacucks ... I'm also not interested from below iq who think they could enslave women, I do not want slaves I want someone who would like me.
High IQ. Inceltears wont touch this

Submission and tame is an excuse to explore tradbetabuxx.
I would still be feeling real horny about chads. The rest would just be a sex starfish style in exchange for food for the spills or gifts for her.

No bro i'm not a feminist

Rather not be a feminist because of the meaning of it.

Gaycel if you don't want a qt yandere gf who wants to be controlled by you.

Low T thread. Toilets should be controlled by men.

I am feminist. Want girls to be honorable, and deserve equal rights, not get them while being chad's cumdumpsters. Thats too utopical, so better just take their rights away

Tradcucks = cucks, ALSO KNOWN AS TRADIMANGINAS AND CONSERVACUCK.
Most are, but not all of them.

I want women to lose most of their rights and be always under male authority.

I am feminist. Want girls to be honorable, and deserve equal rights, not get them while being chad's cumdumpsters. Thats too utopical, so better just take their rights away
yea something like this, i imagine girls from animes like nausicaa of the valley of the wind, she was honorable and strong, all about equality and being fair, didnt take part of degenerate sex, actually liked a guy for more than looks n money. kind and smart, if woman were like this feminism probably wouldn't exist, it just be normal to act fair and kind to your fellow citizen.

Authority of men .... fuck men, fuck women.
In order for women to be properly fucked we need them to be under the authority of men. Or else we get feminist demographic winter.

In order for women to be properly fucked we need them to be under the authority of men. Or else we get feminist demographic winter.
The only thing we need is genetic engineering and birth control ... this is far from happening and it's even easier than your dreamy cuck-patriarchy.
Penis enlargement also to finish with BBCs and BCs.
Marriage is to generate heirs and alliances for wealthy families / kings past. Today this system is unnecessary and will not come back ... you would only generate revolt by forcing women to marry faces below them and they will not "love" you.

Last edited:
The only thing we need is genetic engineering and birth control ... this is far from happening and it's even easier than your dreamy cuck-patriarchy.
Penis enlargement also apra acbar with BBCs and BCs.
True patriarchy is the less cucked thing I can think of.

True patriarchy is the less cucked thing I can think of.
No need any more ... and even if you work on it you're already 30 years old and will not have sexual vigor for your 8/10 10 year old virgin girl with 60 years of age if this were implemented now it would take ...
So if I believed in conservative cukism I would have no hope and would not even masturbate with that idea. It would require a good amount of time to implement and I would not reap any fruit of it ... the only proven and real thing is that women like chads and the only way to balance this is genetic engineering, it can not be all the same but it would increase the number of chads just editing genes. And it is easier to allow this scenario than to swell yet world of 7,000,000,000 with tradcuckism.

Last edited:
No need any more ... and even if you work on it you're already 30 years old and will not have sexual vigor for your 8/10 10 year old virgin girl with 60 years of age if this were implemented now it would take ...
So if I believed in conservative cukism I would have no hope and would not even masturbate with that idea. It would require a good amount of time to implement and I would not reap any fruit of it ... the only proven and real thing is that women like chads and the only way to balance this is genetic engineering, it can not be all the same but it would increase the number of chads just editing genes. And it is easier to allow this scenario than to swell yet world of 7,000,000,000 with tradcuckism.
Your point is that it won't happen anytime soon. Ok, point taken, I agree, unfortunately.

But why do you think women staying under the authority or men and doing their job (having children, pleasing their men emotionally and sexually, etc) and being punished if they step out of the line is something cucked? I don't understand.

But why do you think women staying under the authority or men and doing their job (having children, pleasing their men emotionally and sexually, etc) and being punished if they step out of the line is something cucked? I don't understand.
The idea of coercion does not please me or that of total sexual liberation ... I am apparently contradictory and I do not understand myself, and also today I consider that reincarnation can be real, and if I reincarnate myself as femoid? Although a small part of the cases surveyed change sex, I would even consider that being a man is not so advantageous if it is not chad. Now about these scenarios I doubt it will happen, we are moving more towards a disgeny. Even in monogamous conservatism there would be a disgeny, since even the poor and ugly would reproduce more.

The idea of coercion does not please me or that of total sexual liberation ... I am apparently contradictory and I do not understand myself, and also today I consider that reincarnation can be real, and if I reincarnate myself as femoid? Although a small part of the cases surveyed change sex, I would even consider that being a man is not so advantageous if it is not chad. Now about these scenarios I doubt it will happen, we are moving more towards a disgeny. Even in monogamous conservatism there would be a disgeny, since even the poor and ugly would reproduce more.
In patriarchy women aren't oppressed slaves, they're basically like children. They have to respect the authority over them and fulfill their roles.

Also, in it, everyone's birth rates would raise. Nowadays, only subhuman populations boom. Go to a college, what you see there is middle to upper class high IQ white bitches who won't have kids or will only have 1 or 2 at the max. And this while much older, which is already dysgenic by itself.

I am a feminist and i want women to wear burqas so they only show their beauty to their husbands and stay at home and clean the house and rear the children like how women have always done

Also, in it, everyone's birth rates would raise. Nowadays, only subhuman populations boom. Go to a college, what you see there is middle to upper class high IQ white bitches who won't have kids or will only have 1 or 2 at the max. And this while much older, which is already dysgenic by itself.
It is a current problem, I do not know what the planning (although it doubts that they can control everything, but it is undeniable that there is a certain planning) of "Jews", "illuminatis", billionaires, etc. In fact the big impact at the moment is hyperpopuation is not so much about the spaces of the cities but rather that the people love to eat meat, if vegnaism became mainstream still had a certain forecast of growth for some billions still ...

@Mainländer
I also do not know if he saw about Esther Villar's book "The Man Manipulated", which shows how the woman uses what she calls childlike behavior to manipulate the man.

We want women who don't seek to be controlled by abusive chads.. The reason why there hadn't been a female led society is because all the women leave the soyboys who don't control them for men who do...
water is wet
fire is red