[Serious] We are the real Holocaust survivors

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
64d 13h 16m
The sexual holocaust going on right now is far worse than the actual holocaust. We are being tortured everyday, doomed to loneliness and suffering just because we don't have enough bones. Millions of sexless men are starving right now because women are resorting to apocalyptic levels of depravity.

And unfortunately most men are not strong enough to stand against this gynocentric society so they are killing themselves everyday. And those of us who have not roped yet are the strong willed ones, it is we who are the real holocaust survivors.

PPEcel

PPEcel

The most incel member of chads.co
★★★★★
86d 23h 48m
Include me in the screenshot IT

Fabio

Fabio

日本語の学ぶことが出来ない
★★
25d 14h 32m
Wish I wasn't one of the survivors tbh.

FullTimeLoser

FullTimeLoser

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
★★★★★
53d 17h 56m
Shame our genes won't survive. Thankfully I have brothers tho.

Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★
13d 6h 9m
Survivors my ass, if we had balls to actually rope half of us would be gone.

Billowel

Billowel

Ed junior
★★
60d 2h 6m
Survivors my ass, if we had balls to actually rope half of us would be gone.
to be honest,if we were able to keep on living whilst others went down,then i guess we can call each other a "survivor".Most people who kill themselves do envision themselves in a better place then most,so it has more to do thinking and imagination then anything else.Most as you would agree are just here because they are afraid of death.I wish i could die and after i finish some stuff i will pray to god almighty that he might finish my life as soon as i finish some stuff.Catholics cannot be sure of their salvation if they kill themselves.I really see no reason to be alive.too tired to fight against the world.let someone stronger do that.

Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★
13d 6h 9m
to be honest,if we were able to keep on living whilst others went down,then i guess we can call each other a "survivor".Most people who kill themselves do envision themselves in a better place then most,so it has more to do thinking and imagination then anything else.Most as you would agree are just here because they are afraid of death.I wish i could die and after i finish some stuff i will pray to god almighty that he might finish my life as soon as i finish some stuff.Catholics cannot be sure of their salvation if they kill themselves.I really see no reason to be alive.too tired to fight against the world.let someone stronger do that.
I believe in God and i know suicide is the biggest unforgivable sin but sometime when i argue within my houshold im a step from ending it all.

Billowel

Billowel

Ed junior
★★
60d 2h 6m
I believe in God and i know suicide is the biggest unforgivable sin but sometime when i argue within my houshold im a step from ending it all.
i know how it feels.Sometimes the despair of living in my flesh gets to such heights that my mind fries up and sets it's mind only on suicide. Luckily this only happens for a few seconds,and i don't have any quick method of killing myself.As nas says

"life is parallel to hell but i must maintain"

till god takes our life away,we are stuck here trying our best to survive,do penance,and not sin.

may god bless you
If God is compassionate, then God would understand.
to go against god's word is to go against him.Do not think heaven is open to those who reject him.

Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★
13d 6h 9m
i know how it feels.Sometimes the despair of living in my flesh gets to such heights that my mind fries up and sets it's mind only on suicide. Luckily this only happens for a few seconds,and i don't have any quick method of killing myself.As nas says

"life is parallel to hell but i must maintain"

till god takes our life away,we are stuck here trying our best to survive,do penance,and not sin.

may god bless you

to go against god's word is to go against him.Do not think heaven is open to those who reject him.
Sometime i wonder if God will accept us, i used to be good guy but now im full of rage and wish entire world to burn, im full of hatred and thats against everything in Bible.

micropenis29

micropenis29

Legend
★★★★
24d 19h 8m
GigaChad is Hitler and foids are the SS.

It's over.

nihility

nihility

Temp. Banned
-
197d 8h 55m
high iq, the holocaust was nothing compared to the sexual holocaust

JosefMengelecel

JosefMengelecel

One who has nothing to lose has everything to take
37d 17h 38m
Soon enough we will have the exact same fate as the Jews. We could actually get put in concentration camps. We are already suffering as we are deprived of the most basic means of happiness/pleasure. But it will get worse. The holocaust is a fairy tale compared to what’s happening now

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
64d 13h 16m
Soon enough we will have the exact same fate as the Jews. We could actually get put in concentration camps. We are already suffering as we are deprived of the most basic means of happiness/pleasure. But it will get worse. The holocaust is a fairy tale compared to what’s happening now
Our future is really brootal.

Billowel

Billowel

Ed junior
★★
60d 2h 6m
Sometime i wonder if God will accept us, i used to be good guy but now im full of rage and wish entire world to burn, im full of hatred and thats against everything in Bible.
Anger is good as long it is against vice.Even the lord jesus christ grew angry when seeing sin in action.Obviously one ought to be careful as anger can grow to full hatred of man which is obviously sin.we can only hate the sin that x person does and not the sinner(to love that which god loves is to love god).God saves all those who wish to be saved by him.It is not us that save god(that is what heretics wish to imagine.Heretics love to imagine that the world revolves around them),but it is god that saves us.Do not be afraid for if god hated your entire being,you wouldn't even have been born.Pray to god,attend mass,try your best to not sin and always do that which is good and meritorious.

wouldn't be surprised if the reintroduction of the ugly laws will happen in the next 20 years .Just let technology grow and you will see Most men be throw aside to a random ghetto.Man is only valued by those on top because they have physical man power.Take that away and we are nothing more then trash to them.

Last edited:
The Cagot

The Cagot

French Horror
★★★
2d 22h 35m
Jews had the hope to escape one day.
In the end some Jews survived and made their own country.
While we will all die in our sexual concentration camp.

Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★
13d 6h 9m
Anger is good as long it is against vice.Even the lord jesus christ grew angry when seeing sin in action.Obviously one ought to be careful as anger can grow to full hatred of man which is obviously sin.we can only hate the sin that x person does and not the sinner(to love that which god loves is to love god).God saves all those who wish to be saved by him.It is not us that save god(that is what heretics wish to imagine.Heretics love to imagine that the world revolves around them),but it is god that saves us.Do not be afraid for if god hated your entire being,you wouldn't even have been born.Pray to god,attend mass,try your best to not sin and always do that which is good and meritorious.
You are a good soul, i wish you all the best and may the Lord bless you.

JosefMengelecel

JosefMengelecel

37d 17h 38m
Jews had the hope to escape one day.
In the end some Jews survived and made their own country.
While we will all die in our sexual concentration camp.
Hopefully we have our own country as well

Bourbon

Bourbon

Free Palestine
★★★★
13d 20h 23m
1939 - Jude

2020 - Incel

Except we can't destroy countries

The Cagot

The Cagot

French Horror
★★★
2d 22h 35m
Hopefully we have our own country as well
That would be a good thing to do. Unfortunately, we're spread around the world and no trying to unite in a location to defend our ideas.

cowboy-emoji

cowboy-emoji

Recruit
★★★★
6d 1m
“If there is a God, He will have to beg for my forgiveness.” - quote by literally any man who has to deal with the psychological pain of inceldom

JosefMengelecel

JosefMengelecel

37d 17h 38m
That would be a good thing to do. Unfortunately, we're spread around the world and no trying to unite in a location to defend our ideas.
This is the biggest problem we have

Solo Disident

Solo Disident

Recruit
★★★★★
2d 22h 13m
The sexual holocaust going on right now is far worse than the actual holocaust. We are being tortured everyday, doomed to loneliness and suffering just because we don't have enough bones. Millions of sexless men are starving right now because women are resorting to apocalyptic levels of depravity.

And unfortunately most men are not strong enough to stand against this gynocentric society so they are killing themselves everyday. And those of us who have not roped yet are the strong willed ones, it is we who are the real holocaust survivors.
what feminism is doing in my country does feel like an holocaust, around 3.000 men are killing themselfs for it, thru a divorce rape, false acusations, regime like judgements and nobody is bating an eye. Unfortunatelly all information I have on the subject is in spanish so I cannot share. Unless you talk spanish then I can show you tons of it.
And yeah, the sexual starving and depravation of woman too, including JBs wich are the worst in my country

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Overlord
★★★★★
18d 18h 56m
Even holocaust victims were raping foids in the camps.

nystagmuscel

nystagmuscel

Commander
6d 17h 23m
Holocaust didn’t happen

crestfallencel

crestfallencel

Mythic
★★
58d 3h 7m
just turn on the gas already

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
64d 13h 16m
Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Overlord
★★★★★
48d 1h 48m
Seriously though, I am pretty sure I would trade my lifetime of suffering for a normal sex life but have to spend a couple years in a concentration camp. Way more suffering being inkwel.

your personality

your personality

Overlord
★★★★★
35d 20h 20m
JFL. Why are they posting the same thing over and over again? These faggots have got nothing better to do.

It was also crossposted to IAmAStupidPieceOfShit.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/ImAStupidPieceOfShit/comments/iqafls/elie_wiesel_never_knew_him/
mathisd_23

1 point · 2 hours ago

Well then rope you if its so unbearable

msotfju-jkh1235

6 points · 9 hours ago

Let’s put them in concentration camps

level 2
kulkija

6 points · 8 hours ago

Then deny we ever did such a thing and erase it from history.
Deny the holocaust of the holocaust-deniers. It'd be the delicious ironic cherry on top of the irony cake that is the 21st century.

level 3
msotfju-jkh1235

0 points · 8 hours ago

Wouldn’t that be glorious

Wizard32

Wizard32

Banned
-
22d 3h 11m

There was a real holocaust before but it's not the one the history books acknowledge.