Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We are the real Holocaust survivors

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
The sexual holocaust going on right now is far worse than the actual holocaust. We are being tortured everyday, doomed to loneliness and suffering just because we don't have enough bones. Millions of sexless men are starving right now because women are resorting to apocalyptic levels of depravity.

And unfortunately most men are not strong enough to stand against this gynocentric society so they are killing themselves everyday. And those of us who have not roped yet are the strong willed ones, it is we who are the real holocaust survivors.

Include me in the screenshot IT

Wish I wasn't one of the survivors tbh.

Shame our genes won't survive. Thankfully I have brothers tho.

Survivors my ass, if we had balls to actually rope half of us would be gone.

Survivors my ass, if we had balls to actually rope half of us would be gone.
to be honest,if we were able to keep on living whilst others went down,then i guess we can call each other a "survivor".Most people who kill themselves do envision themselves in a better place then most,so it has more to do thinking and imagination then anything else.Most as you would agree are just here because they are afraid of death.I wish i could die and after i finish some stuff i will pray to god almighty that he might finish my life as soon as i finish some stuff.Catholics cannot be sure of their salvation if they kill themselves.I really see no reason to be alive.too tired to fight against the world.let someone stronger do that.

to be honest,if we were able to keep on living whilst others went down,then i guess we can call each other a "survivor".Most people who kill themselves do envision themselves in a better place then most,so it has more to do thinking and imagination then anything else.Most as you would agree are just here because they are afraid of death.I wish i could die and after i finish some stuff i will pray to god almighty that he might finish my life as soon as i finish some stuff.Catholics cannot be sure of their salvation if they kill themselves.I really see no reason to be alive.too tired to fight against the world.let someone stronger do that.
I believe in God and i know suicide is the biggest unforgivable sin but sometime when i argue within my houshold im a step from ending it all.

I believe in God and i know suicide is the biggest unforgivable sin but sometime when i argue within my houshold im a step from ending it all.
i know how it feels.Sometimes the despair of living in my flesh gets to such heights that my mind fries up and sets it's mind only on suicide. Luckily this only happens for a few seconds,and i don't have any quick method of killing myself.As nas says

"life is parallel to hell but i must maintain"

till god takes our life away,we are stuck here trying our best to survive,do penance,and not sin.

may god bless you
If God is compassionate, then God would understand.
to go against god's word is to go against him.Do not think heaven is open to those who reject him.

i know how it feels.Sometimes the despair of living in my flesh gets to such heights that my mind fries up and sets it's mind only on suicide. Luckily this only happens for a few seconds,and i don't have any quick method of killing myself.As nas says

"life is parallel to hell but i must maintain"

till god takes our life away,we are stuck here trying our best to survive,do penance,and not sin.

may god bless you

to go against god's word is to go against him.Do not think heaven is open to those who reject him.
Sometime i wonder if God will accept us, i used to be good guy but now im full of rage and wish entire world to burn, im full of hatred and thats against everything in Bible.

GigaChad is Hitler and foids are the SS.

It's over.

high iq, the holocaust was nothing compared to the sexual holocaust

Soon enough we will have the exact same fate as the Jews. We could actually get put in concentration camps. We are already suffering as we are deprived of the most basic means of happiness/pleasure. But it will get worse. The holocaust is a fairy tale compared to what’s happening now

Soon enough we will have the exact same fate as the Jews. We could actually get put in concentration camps. We are already suffering as we are deprived of the most basic means of happiness/pleasure. But it will get worse. The holocaust is a fairy tale compared to what’s happening now
Our future is really brootal.

Sometime i wonder if God will accept us, i used to be good guy but now im full of rage and wish entire world to burn, im full of hatred and thats against everything in Bible.
Anger is good as long it is against vice.Even the lord jesus christ grew angry when seeing sin in action.Obviously one ought to be careful as anger can grow to full hatred of man which is obviously sin.we can only hate the sin that x person does and not the sinner(to love that which god loves is to love god).God saves all those who wish to be saved by him.It is not us that save god(that is what heretics wish to imagine.Heretics love to imagine that the world revolves around them),but it is god that saves us.Do not be afraid for if god hated your entire being,you wouldn't even have been born.Pray to god,attend mass,try your best to not sin and always do that which is good and meritorious.

wouldn't be surprised if the reintroduction of the ugly laws will happen in the next 20 years .Just let technology grow and you will see Most men be throw aside to a random ghetto.Man is only valued by those on top because they have physical man power.Take that away and we are nothing more then trash to them.

Last edited:

Jews had the hope to escape one day.
In the end some Jews survived and made their own country.
While we will all die in our sexual concentration camp.

Anger is good as long it is against vice.Even the lord jesus christ grew angry when seeing sin in action.Obviously one ought to be careful as anger can grow to full hatred of man which is obviously sin.we can only hate the sin that x person does and not the sinner(to love that which god loves is to love god).God saves all those who wish to be saved by him.It is not us that save god(that is what heretics wish to imagine.Heretics love to imagine that the world revolves around them),but it is god that saves us.Do not be afraid for if god hated your entire being,you wouldn't even have been born.Pray to god,attend mass,try your best to not sin and always do that which is good and meritorious.
You are a good soul, i wish you all the best and may the Lord bless you.

Jews had the hope to escape one day.
In the end some Jews survived and made their own country.
While we will all die in our sexual concentration camp.
Hopefully we have our own country as well

1939 - Jude

2020 - Incel

Except we can't destroy countries

“If there is a God, He will have to beg for my forgiveness.” - quote by literally any man who has to deal with the psychological pain of inceldom

That would be a good thing to do. Unfortunately, we're spread around the world and no trying to unite in a location to defend our ideas.
This is the biggest problem we have

The sexual holocaust going on right now is far worse than the actual holocaust. We are being tortured everyday, doomed to loneliness and suffering just because we don't have enough bones. Millions of sexless men are starving right now because women are resorting to apocalyptic levels of depravity.

And unfortunately most men are not strong enough to stand against this gynocentric society so they are killing themselves everyday. And those of us who have not roped yet are the strong willed ones, it is we who are the real holocaust survivors.
what feminism is doing in my country does feel like an holocaust, around 3.000 men are killing themselfs for it, thru a divorce rape, false acusations, regime like judgements and nobody is bating an eye. Unfortunatelly all information I have on the subject is in spanish so I cannot share. Unless you talk spanish then I can show you tons of it.
And yeah, the sexual starving and depravation of woman too, including JBs wich are the worst in my country

Even holocaust victims were raping foids in the camps.

Holocaust didn’t happen

just turn on the gas already

Seriously though, I am pretty sure I would trade my lifetime of suffering for a normal sex life but have to spend a couple years in a concentration camp. Way more suffering being inkwel.

JFL. Why are they posting the same thing over and over again? These faggots have got nothing better to do.

It was also crossposted to IAmAStupidPieceOfShit.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/ImAStupidPieceOfShit/comments/iqafls/elie_wiesel_never_knew_him/

mathisd_23

1 point · 2 hours ago

Well then rope you if its so unbearable

msotfju-jkh1235

6 points · 9 hours ago

Let’s put them in concentration camps

level 2
kulkija

6 points · 8 hours ago

Then deny we ever did such a thing and erase it from history.
Deny the holocaust of the holocaust-deniers. It'd be the delicious ironic cherry on top of the irony cake that is the 21st century.

level 3
msotfju-jkh1235

0 points · 8 hours ago

Wouldn’t that be glorious

There was a real holocaust before but it's not the one the history books acknowledge.
ps_G5GPVxPYlsfYQEC7hhVQHufpHTMlSgle4YX9tZJAQjIWeeR2ejCSnzE9Lc66SpFc7DPfjgqQk3ZPrMj4Hfs2B999C3GYcmgWiRP6Tjx89qqvTr4cNWwdKXhc