Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We are the Übermenschen

• Thread starter PolishMisanthrope
  • Start date
PolishMisanthrope

PolishMisanthrope

cropps me
★★
Over a century ago, Friedrich Nietzsche (if you look at his pictures, you can tell he was a fellow sub-5) speculated in his book Thus Spoke Zarathustra about the future of humanity. More precisely, he set a goal for humankind, or, if we interpret this in a certain way, predicted its future. He wrote that one day we shall achieve an ascendence to a higher plane of existence after the death of God, whereas the Übermensch, ascended humanity would become the final dictators of morality and ethical values. That's a quick explaination of this ideal.

And here we come to a realization. Incels have accepted the Blackpill, which by its predeterminism leads to the logical conclusion of God's absence. God is dead. We've killed him. We now have a new kind of God: ourselves. We're the Ubermenschen. We, as humans, dictate the world. We have total control over ethics and morality. We have achieved a higher plane of existence.

But I want to propose a theory, an expansion of the Übermensch ideal. Since we have already overcome to human need to justify the lack of justice in this cruel world, defeating God, we can now break through the next lines of defence, the other aspects of human nature. You already know what I'm talking about: mating mechanisms, partner selection, instincts, and so on. While it never began, we can give a chance for future incel generations to come a hope, a chance for happiness and fulfillment.

While thinking about the philosophy and history of inceldom and related sciences, I've traced a point where the sexual revolution and thus the rise of inceldom began forming. The loss of masculiny, it is. While it reached its peak during the 50s, things started going downhill since then. New chemicals, xenoestrogens began deteriorating the physical aspects of our manliness, while the scars from the horrors of both the World Wars attacked at the psychological front. You can see that the current divisions, especially visible in high schools, especially geek vs chad manifested in this period, men became less attractive, more cowardly and lazy, which can be seen by the draft dodging of the Vietnam War. Femoids as advanced biological organisms saw this and triggered their defence protocols, leading to the sexual revolution, and you know the rest of the story.

I speculate that maybe as soon as decades from now, up to some centuries, we will achieve the ascendence of a totally new level, defeating our own humanity. Because unregulated evolution is a flawed process, the only way to achieve full potential of ourselves and prevent our extinction is to scraw the ancient damages to our species. The bright minds of this world are constantly progressing the work on genetic modification, best evidenced by CRISPR. Meanwhile, while unfavorably for today's generation, but creating prospects for the future, humanity is moving towards androgyny, even though hypergamy is on overdrive to prevent it (once again proof we can win with nature).

With careful steering, we can destroy femininity and masculinity, allowing the human race to reach what can be called transcendence, or at least until we think up even more improvements. Within centuries natural reproduction will be totally replaced by sythetic one, while genetic engineering will drive out our subconcious processes as we know it. Both sexes will be merged into one. In the distant future humans, if they still can be called by that name, will not fear about sex and reproduction, instead being able to focus on self-betterment and advancing our species. They will send our perfection into the stars.

I believe this is a plausible scenario. While the NEET Army will have to change a little bit, if we add the contents of the blackpill to our destiny we'll defy the universe as it is. Do you guys agree?

Will be real gods with creation of genetically engineered loli catgirls for domestic ownership

If we are gods then why do I suffer so hard tormented with questions I can't answer. Why am I here, what's the point of making me suffer all of this. I do not have any enjoyment from life, none. I do not want the blackpill, I despise the blackpill, but I can't turn away from it, because I am one with the blackpill. Blackpill is all I have left.

you will get autonomous artificial intelligence before you get genetic mastery, because our dna naturally includes the code for intelligence.
that's nice because it will give us the ability to calculate thousands of generations ahead.
i think future humans will see us as nothing more than mere insects.
Both sexes will be merged into one.
i think so, too.

I like that op. But I won't be part of your species. If we are gods. Then I dream of a day where I'm self sefficent and reliant. Not part of a collectivist ideal of something higher than me. I'm no parasite. But I believe that the sole purpose of collective effort is to achieve individualism and nothing else.

But such wishful thinking is blue pilled so I'd rather to watch the world burn.

We've killed him. We now have a new kind of God: ourselves. We're the Ubermenschen. We, as humans, dictate the world. We have total control over ethics and morality. We have achieved a higher plane of existence.
we can now break through the next lines of defence, the other aspects of human nature. You already know what I'm talking about: mating mechanisms, partner selection, instincts, and so on. While it never began, we can give a chance for future incel generations to come a hope, a chance for happiness and fulfillment.

if thats the case didnt we break that aspect of human nature before, back when men where in charge of mating mechanisms, yeah monogamy was enforced by the church and so by extension god was what dictated the moral groundwork ,but everyone decided who married who for more practical reasons

You are on some next level thinking.

I hope everything you’re saying is real

I already know. I will perform the ubermensch.

JFL. Having bad genes, being ugly, having disgusting life, being a virgin in 18+ yo, having no party, camping with friends experience, having no romantic experience, lose one of the most pleasureful experience - teenage love and saying "I'm an ubermensch" SHIIIEEEEEET :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.
It's extra giga cope. It's like some poor, ugly man saying that he is a thinker and he achieved zen (buddism is also great cope for losers), and he don't need materialistic anymore because he is Supreme Creature (he admits that in materialistic world someone ofc better, but because materialistic world < spiritual world he is still better, so need to be better is obviously exist in his mind = hypocrisy).

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back