[Serious] We are truly enlightened beings

Boardwalkcel

Boardwalkcel

I have no life
8d 5h 45m
Enlightenment is the "full comprehension of a situation".

No one comprehends the gravity of the situation we find our selves in more than we do. For once in my life, I know I'm ahead of the curve on something. These bluepilled in the dark normies haven't got a clue, Boomers still think it's about "muh personality". Who knows what foids really think, it wouldn't surprise me if many of them thought the same way we do. They say we are wrong, but deep down they know we're right.

We know them better than they know themselves.

We simply understand how Soyciety works, The mystery and illusions have been destroyed by the blackpill. I dont wanna take credit for this, I merely stumbled along and somehow its path crossed with mine. I'm glad though, I'd much rather know the truth than be a sheep all my life.

your personality

your personality

Wizard
★★★★★
19d 13h 26m
There's still a lot to learn but normies arrogantly think they've figured it out.

Between feminists and tradcucks there isn't much hope for men as a whole, both are out to get men to win favor with women.

Quasimodocel

Quasimodocel

A 25 year old KHHTSLPTV
23d 43m
LiterallyASoyboy

LiterallyASoyboy

King of Virgins, Lord of LDAR
★★★★★
57d 7h 33m
I still think that I have a long way to go tbh.

qidiao

qidiao

hood nigga
★★★★
20d 3h 46m
we are the woke ones

RedIce

RedIce

Melancholic Goblinoid
-
16d 6h 5m
The world is governed by evolution and chaos, yet soyciety doesn't admit it. We don't claim to know everything, but we can at least grasp how the world works.