Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We are truly enlightened beings

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
Enlightenment is the "full comprehension of a situation".

No one comprehends the gravity of the situation we find our selves in more than we do. For once in my life, I know I'm ahead of the curve on something. These bluepilled in the dark normies haven't got a clue, Boomers still think it's about "muh personality". Who knows what foids really think, it wouldn't surprise me if many of them thought the same way we do. They say we are wrong, but deep down they know we're right.

We know them better than they know themselves.

We simply understand how Soyciety works, The mystery and illusions have been destroyed by the blackpill. I dont wanna take credit for this, I merely stumbled along and somehow its path crossed with mine. I'm glad though, I'd much rather know the truth than be a sheep all my life.

There's still a lot to learn but normies arrogantly think they've figured it out.

Between feminists and tradcucks there isn't much hope for men as a whole, both are out to get men to win favor with women.

I still think that I have a long way to go tbh.

we are the woke ones

The world is governed by evolution and chaos, yet soyciety doesn't admit it. We don't claim to know everything, but we can at least grasp how the world works.